Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alone at last (Alex, Super Private)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alone at last (Alex, Super Private) Empty Alone at last (Alex, Private)

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:57 pm

She had finally cleaned out her room putting all the parts away and putting her larger machines in a warehouse. She had sent an invitation to a good friend and student Alex. She pops the top off a beer and takes a couple sips. "How can anyone get hooked on this stuff? And where is she?" She drummed her fingers on the bottle trying to figure out what kind of mess she got herself into this time. She layed back in her chair and took a couple more sips watching the door.
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Alone at last (Alex, Super Private) Empty Re: Alone at last (Alex, Super Private)

Post by Vashy Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Alex had tacken longer then expected getting ready. She was finally invited over to Tsukiko's house. When she arrived she knocked on the womans door. "Tsukiko?" she was alittle nervous. Pulling on her skirt to try and straighten it, it stopped just above her knee. She had trouble deciding wether to wear a skirt or a dress.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Alone at last (Alex, Super Private) Empty Re: Alone at last (Alex, Super Private)

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:25 am

She smiled and opened the door looking at Alex. She was wondering why Alex was wearing such a long skirt just to come over here. "come in come in" She held out an unopened beer to Alex. "I thought that someone like you deserves some time to just kick back and relax with no stress of hard assed teachers of being graded. Just a good old fashioned stay with a friend." She was starting to feel the liquor but she was still able to think straight.
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:27 am

Hmm.. she should be suspicious, but who could say not to free liquor. Really. She smiled and took the unopened beer. "Thanks" She smiled and gave Tsukiko a quick kiss on the cheek after a wink. "Its good to have some relax time", well technically,-all- her time was relax time. But that was beside the point. By now she had made her way inside and surveyed the room. "Hmm.. its bigger then I thought it'd be. " she smiled opening the beer with a more practiced hand then she should have at her age. It wasn't the best choice for the occasion but she could deal. It rarely mattered what she was drinking.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:50 am

She looks at Alex and blushes a bit from the kiss. "I did some spring cleaning..... Is it that obvious?" She blushed some more and layed back taking another big gulp of the beer shrugging off the taste. "I forgot why I got you to come here but spending time together like this is nice~ Too bad it cant be like this all the time....." She scowls at the school a bit but smiles and giggles looking at Alex.
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 am

She took a sip of her beer. Shivering slightly from the taste. At least she was prepared for it now. She smiled and shook her head. "No, I didn't think that at all really.. its just.. big". Alex's room was big by dorm room standards but she pretty sure Tsukikos room was alot bigger. She wasn't sure where to take her seat. "Hmm, well there really wasn't a reason, now was there?. And like we need a reason to just spend time together.. right~?", she smiled alittle mischiouviously as she took another sip of her beer. The taste barely faseing her this time as she strutted towards Tsukikos seat and bent over to give her another kiss on the cheek.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 pm

She smiled relieved it wasnt from her clean up. It seemed silly but when you drink not much seems so. "My room is a bit bigger than others because of the equipment I use since I care for some of the things we use at the school" She blushed a bit and deeper after the kiss. Pulling Alex into her lap she held her close and drank some more beer. "We dont need a reason but Im guessing you have something in mind~" She kisses Alexs cheek back and smiles blushing
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:00 am

"Maybe~ " Alex smiled, wrapping her arms around Tsukiko's neck after being pulled onto her lap, she was pretty happy with the forwardness. She leaned in and kissed Tsukiko gently on the lips, one hand holding her bottle the others thumb gently rubbing along the back of her neck. "I'm betting you can guess what" she whispered as she peered into Tsukiko's eyes.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:53 pm

OOC: Trying not to make dirty posts and failing a bit

She blushed a bit and looked at Alex becoming a bit clouded in her judgement. She blushed deeply at Alex and kissed her back after the shock wore off. "Ah screw it. No more kidding myself. I love you Alex. Even though I'm a teacher and youre a student. Even though we're both women there is no use hiding it anymore. I love you" She blushed furiously and hid her face in Alex's neck thinking it would help hide her shame and pulls Alex closer.
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:40 am

This wasn't news to Alex, she was pretty sure they already sorted that part out. And yet Tsukiko was bringing it up. As if trying to convince herself it was ok. Alex just grinned, her fingers gently sliding through teh womans hair. "I love you too. " She was pretty sure her little adventures would get in trouble one day but or now she was just enjoying herself. Nuzzling the top of Tsukikos head.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:56 am

She kept blushing and pressed into Alex. She looked up at her when she heard a responce and nipped Alex's lip playfully. She layed down and kept blushing finishing her beer. She made sure Alex came down with her and kissed Alex again wondering what to do. She cuddled up to Alex and nuzzled her softly. "I really do love you...." Closing her eyes she smiled and nuzzled her way closer to Alex
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:01 am

The teachers reactions, seemed as cute and innocent as when she first tried this experiment with her. She could safely say she felt the most for this person. She wasn't even certain how that feeling came about. she kissed Tsukiko in return.
Nuzzling into her. She wasnt sure what to really do now. She was expecting alittle bit more resistence considering. She grinned, letting her fingers trace their way around Tsukikos face, and down along her body ending up at her hip. Tenderly kissing her inbetween each movement. 'I know... I do too"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:24 am

She blushed deeply feeling the tracing and smiled up at Alex. She leaned on her and kissed her again. "Go for it hun" She relaxed and closed her eyes taking Alex's other hand in hers smiling and blushing. "Anything you want I will try and get for you..... Anything" She blushed deeper and moved into Alex's lap.
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 pm

Alex gladly allowed Tsukiko into her lap, if anything she was encouraging it as she closed her arms around her waist. A soft blush started to form over her cheeks, why was she always able to get to her?. That was such a tempting offer, though she wasn't certain what Tsukiko was talking about. She wondered.. "Anything?...." she squeezed Tsukiko's hand. "Show me?" she asked, raising a brow as she pulled the hand down and rested it between them.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:42 pm

"Yes anything" She smiled up at Alex and shifted just enough for Alex to have a peek at her hearts. She shifts back a bit blushing and moving closer. "Anything you desire can be yours in this place for I shall make it happen even if it takes my life to do so" She kisses Alex again softly blushing deeper and trying not to slip up too much and expose herself entirely. She moves so Alex can take a better look while still sitting in her lap. A gander up my frock could maybe get her closer.....
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Well thats always useful, Alex grinned as she got her sneak peek. Even though she was expecting something completely different. She simply kissed her back. Anything she desired.... her eyes drifted over the room giving a quick observation befor looking down again, her fingers tracing the heart befor giving a slight pinch and pull. "Your life?, is worth more then anything that I could desire or need. "
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:01 am

She blushed and jumped biting her lip at the pull. "Is it really?" She smiled up at Alex and kissed her again. "I think that would make me glad....." She quivered again and leaned on her."Yes..... Im sure that it would....." She shaked a little and pressed against Alex. "Youre strong..... You know that?"
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 am

Alex knew she was stronger then a normal girl, but this was a special school, she wasn't sure if she could really take the compliment of her strength. Not what the people she knew. She just smiled and nodded. "really, it is.. thank you", she enjoyed these reactions she would get. They were always cute. She continued lightly tracing as she kissed Tsukiko. Alittle harder then befor. She pinched again. Then moved her hand away.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:48 am

She was getting a bit ahead of herself again but thats not too different from usual. "I just remembered..... This is our second official date..... Even though it was supposed to be in your room....." She smiled wide again "Good Im glad it is" She melted into the kiss and smiled a bit jumping at the tug. She pouts and tries to follow Alex's hand with her heart but it got away.
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:25 am

Alex simply giggled, it was so obvious what her touches had done to Tsukiko. And yet she could do so much more if she truely felt like it. "Yeap, it is. " logistics... she really wasn't one to keep track of these types of things. She just smiled broadly. "Well, we could go there after if you want. Thats if you think it'd be more 'fun' then here", she enjoyed using her seductive voice when she had to, she traced up the center of tsukikos chest. Teasing her lips as she stopped short of a kiss. "I'm sure it doesn't matter either way", she grinned..
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:36 am

She smiled a bit blushing deeper and looked into Alex's eyes. She moved closer taking Alex's hand moving to her heart and leaned on Alex's chest. "I love you so much hun" She pouts at the tease and kisses Alex hard trapping her in it. She used her power sliding drops of warm water from herself up Alex's thighs. She was losing herself in the moment. "Maybe its better here..... Mmmmmm?"
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:43 am

"I love you too.." she smiled as she continued to tease, staring into Tsukikos eyes. Though caught by surprise when she is locked into a hard kiss. Making her squeeze at the heart. The innocent tease was starting to move quickly. She purred. "mmmmmmmmm, definately", she winked as she pulled tsukiko right against her.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:50 am

She held the kiss and pressed closer at the squeeze. She couldnt take much more of this and was starting to shake a bit. She got wide eyed when Alex pulled her close and was steadied by her arms. As she relaxed a bit in Alex's arms she moved more water up soaking Alex's loins still a bit lost in Alex's touch.
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:56 am

Alex started to form a soft blush. A slight quiver seeming to have run through her making her tighten her hold of Tsukiko, she kept her close. leaning her head to lightly kiss her cheek befor whispering."are you sure... your ready?", she had to take that risk into account, some people didn't like moving this fast... then again. She had gone much further befor. She waited for the answer befor the fun would begin.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:17 am

She blushed deeply and looked into Alex's eyes. She smiles at Alex and shivers a bit. "Y-Yes! Im sure!" She pressed into Alex her power unlocking a bit forming ice crystaline wings sprouting from her back. "Im very very sure" She kissed Alex hard pressing to forse her down then letting up to let Alex have control.
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next