Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace Interrupted

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Peace Interrupted - Page 2 Empty Re: Peace Interrupted

Post by Prince of the Pages Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:55 am

"I'm not sure how that works really" he said stretching. The Artist could only go up from where he was on the emotional, social ladder. But he still had little to no idea on how people worked.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:51 am

Jake sighed. "You'll get it eventually, do expect to mess up a lot though. Just learn from your mistakes and try not to make them again the next time." The half-dragon told.

((Sorry it took me so long to reply! My computer got busted and I had to send it to be repaired, I'm on my parent's laptop right now though.))
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:16 am

"Yeah I get it" he said simply. Demetrius' eyes slowly slipped up to the sky.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:04 am

"So what do you want to do now? You mentioned having problems with controlling yourself after lowering your seal past a certain point. Do you want help with that?" Jake asked. Things would be boring if they both had nothing left to do or talk about.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:43 am

Demetrius let his jaw set at the comment. "I'm not sure really...I know it can't hurt to do it but I'm just wonder how in the hell it could go so wrong, so very fast"
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:10 am

Jake shrugged. "It'd be easier if I had an ability more suited for subduing you if anything went wrong. But I guess it'd work out, you have to pull out those elemental bolts of yours to start harming me at the very least. You can't get much more dangerous than that, unless you've got some grenades and missiles in that sketchpad of yours." The Half-dragon spoke, raising an eyebrow at the Artist curiously, wondering if he actually did have missiles packed in his book.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:34 pm

The Artist cast him a look. "You never know, but its all but impossible in my skill set" he said. It wasn't a threat but he spoke only the truth.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 am

Jake chuckled. "True, but how much energy would it take to continuously summon more of such devastating weapons? You wouldn't be able to do what you did with your bolts with them." The Half-dragon rebuked.

Last edited by Apocalypse on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:30 am

"If I keep popping my seal further, I'd probably be able to do it a couple times" he said shrugging. " but likei said, anything above level two makes me go nuts"
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:32 am

"Well that's why I offered to help with that wasn't it?" Jake said as he shrugged his shoulders casually, as if not at all bothered by the thought of having to face the explosives with merely his body as his weapon.

((My computer's fixed! Oh god it feels so much more comfortable than my mom's laptop!))
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:54 am

((Good for you))

The Artist got up. "Fine lets go then" he said as he started walking
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:56 am

Jake allowed a grin to spread across his face, while talking with the Artist was fine and interesting most of the time, fighting really got his blood pumping. The Half-dragon followed behind Demetrius as he walked deeper into the forest.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:11 am

The Artist reached into his hoodie pocket, removing his sketch book and. Stepped around a few odd holes from dislocated trees. He stopped in a clearing, one that was almost like the one they sparred at before. He turned and was running his fingers against the white cool paper. "Ready?"
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:26 am

Jake tilted his head to the left and stretched his neck, causing a few popping sounds, he repeated the action with the opposite direction as the Artist turned and ran his fingers against his sketchpad. "Just one question first. How do you want to do this? Quickly with seals released from the beginning or with a warm up?" The Half-dragon questioned.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:05 pm

" I need to get my blood flowing first, adrenaline has to build up before I can hit my next stages" he said as he drew a sword from his sketch book.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Jake nodded. "Let's get started then." With that, Jake dashed forward at the speed of an Olympic sprinter, charging straight towards the Artist, his arms swinging by his side as he dashed, not giving an indication as to how he planned to attack Demetrius.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Demetrius shifted on his heels, as he readied himself. 'Right or left.' He thought as he then ran straight at him, flipping his sword into a backhand grip. As he closed in on Jake, he decided it was better to takes third opinion, he jumped up, his momentum pushing him over his friends head.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Jake allowed a smirk to cross his face as the Artist jumped, one of his hands coming up as the momentum pushed Demetrius up higher. With one quick swipe, Jake grabbed the Artist by his ankle and went top speed on his dash, Demetrius being pulled behind him. Jake spun and released the Artist from his grasp, sending the boy flying through the clearing.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:57 am

Demetrius tucked his knees to his chest, doing a complete roll in the air and landed on his feet. His sword had dropped at some point, as it so happened it was behind Jake, sticking out of the ground. The Artist could have just made a new one, but he had to get to level 1 as fast as possible, he rushed at Jake full tilt sprint.

(So whats your opinion on DmC?)
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:07 am

(The new one with the black haired punk-ish Dante?)

Jake smirked as he back paddled, snatching the sword sticking from the ground behind him and flinging it towards Demetrius like a throwing knife. It was a little dangerous but hey, Demetrius said he needed to get the adrenaline rushing. Not letting up on his assault, Jake followed up with a few minor fireballs that were spread out quite widely, making it hard to dodge.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:24 am

(Yup, the one everybody seems to hate for no reason)

Demetrius ducked the blade and jumped up and then broke the first level of his seal. Like before, his muscles rippled and his eyes changed color. Then he went over the firewall, his shoes just over the edge, then he kept running at Jake, once he was in range he swung at him with his fists. The first match, he didn't try hand to hand, being outmatched for the most part.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:28 am

(Well, I don't really hate it, but I can't say I like it either. I prefer the old Dante. The new Dante's weapons seem nice though.)

Jake smirked once again, Demetrius' first seal was released, he was slightly surprised at the Artist's choice to go hand to hand but he didn't let it show on his face. Jake sidestepped the fists, slipping one of his hands underneath Demetrius' stretched arm, Jake grasped it, spun around and threw the Artist across the clearing once again. "Not a bad try there, but you're better off sticking to weapons against me Demetrius."
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:34 am

(Being in love with 1,3, and 4, I enjoy the game alot,)

Demetrius righted himself before he landed and turned to look at Jake. "Couldn't hurt to try" He said as he drew out a new sword, picking up his first, which was embedded in a tree. He raised both of them slowly and ran at him again.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 am

(Well, my opinion on the game would probably improve if I actually played it, but I didn't and probably won't. Devil May Cry isn't my sort of game. I do enjoy watching a few videos of it here and there though.)

Jake raised an eyebrow, the Artist was dual-wielding now. Dual-wielding was a little harder than most people thought, if you wanted to be good at it anyway. Jake wondered how well Demetrius with fare. With a silent mental signal, Jake's gloves transformed into their gauntlet forms. The half-dragon stood in a defensive stance and prepared for Demetrius to reach him.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:44 am

( I say that it starts slow but it gets better, and the new Dante gets a little bit more likable)

Demetrius turned in a full circle, bringing his blades down on Jake's side. The weight of both blades made his swings faster, but he was still moving at a constant speed. Then He noted Jake's gauntlets appear, this is going to be a full on fight.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum