Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Exhaustion.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training Exhaustion. Empty Training Exhaustion.

Post by Lux Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Luxus was down in the basement of the school, the gym to be exact. He had hung up a punching bag on a rack, Lux looked at the red leather sand filled bag with a bored and slightly expressionless face. He shifted his blonde bangs from his crimson red eyes and pulled off his long red hooded sweater, he simply tossed to the side as he rushed at the punching bag throwing a flurry of jabs against the leather material, he started to pump his arms full of adrenaline the veins pulsating under his skin. His crimson hues dilated as he was getting his energy hyped up from the adrenaline, which wasn't always a good thing to be honest. He pulled his arm back and launched his fist forwards, completely destroying the punching bag and smashing his fist into the holding rack, leaving a dent on the wall.

Lux kicked the pile of sand that was laying on the ground now, he yawned tiredly as the adrenaline left his body, not usually being tired from using such little adrenaline, but perhaps he was just tired from being bored. He slowly walked over his hoodie and folded it up before dropping it back onto the ground, he lay down resting his head on the folded piece of clothing also putting his hands behind his hide in a relaxed manner as his eyes had calmed down and went back to their bored and expressionless appearance. He lay there shirtless and sweating after his tiny work out, not even cleaning up the large heap of sand that lay over near him. "Hmph, that was boring... to bad I can't fight actual people here without the risk of killing them.." *He sighs and then laughs to him self as he closed his eyes with a loud yawn, hoping maybe someone would come down here, to fight him or not.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Training Exhaustion. Empty Re: Training Exhaustion.

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:53 am

She stood in the shadows, her red eyes glaring over the magnificent display of human strength in front of her. She was a little interested. Sure, she'd seen this happen too many times before. People come to the school with some strange way to completely wreck other things, and they choose to use the gym to show off to the random bystander how strong they are by ruining a perfectly good piece of training equipment. She was very usually the bystander. The boy spoke a bit. He seemed cocky, extremely arrogant. Maybe she could hurt his pride. Sounded a little fun. Her lips curled up a bit, her pointed teeth flashing a bit.

She took a couple steps out from the poorly lit corner of the room, her small, child feet making a high tapping against the floor. She walked until her feet were but a few inches from the boy on the floor. "Now, what do you mean by actual people? If you were to ask many people, they would argue very strongly that nobody here is an actual person." She didn't drop her devilish grin. Her piercing gaze remained on the boy. She wanted to provoke him. She wondered if he would attack her. Should she deal with it completely unarmed? She would have to see how dangerous this boy was before she decided.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Luxus opened one eye, getting a peak at the girl who was standing over him now. He chuckles a bit as he opened both of his shiny crimson eyes, giving her a soft look and smile. "By actual people I meant anything body who can bleed and scream in pain." He slowly stood up, looking her in the eyes a grin crossing his lips slowly as he slung his red hoodie over his shoulder. He didn't mind being shirtless in front of people considering he had a fit and healthy body that he wasn't scared to show off to people. "So may I ask why you were down here creeping on me, are you some sort of stalking pervert?" He looked at her, his grin spreading as he bit on his lip roughly, his bright red blood leaking out of the flesh as he slowly licked over the wound.

Lux's dark pupils dilated as he tasted the warm liquid called blood. He grins as it drips down his jaw and onto the floor. He would stomp his foot onto the ground and with that he caused it to crack and rupture, showing a miniscule amount of his ability. "Now now madame, if you would tell me your name that would be great. I would hate to hurt something adorable as you." He laughs a bit loudly as he walks around her, inspecting her being and trying to get any sort of hint of what she could do, though he couldn't tell just by looking. Lux slowly kept swallowing his own blood, his crave for blood lust increasing now. He reaches out and slowly trails his fingers down her spine slowly with a quiet laugh of amusement.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:45 pm

The boy was a little stranger than she thought. Blood started to drip from his lip. She thought it may have just been a cut that opened back up. The boy started drinking at it, enjoying the flavor. She was a little unnerved by it. She'd done that in some of her bad states. Never with her own blood, always somebody else's. He stomped onto the ground, making a small crater. She'd seen it before, to a much higher degree. That was no problem. The boy circled her. He called her adorable. She couldn't tell if he was taunting her or complimenting her. The boy was watching her up and down. He was behind her. A finger trailed down her spine. She held back her urge to react to it. He wasn't attacking, just teasing her.

"Well, I come down here sometimes because it's quiet and dark, yet still so close to school on the occasion that I want to go to class." She remained in her spot, letting the boy do what he wanted. She wasn't very comfortable being touched like this, but she would let it be. It was no reason to fight over. The boy wanted her name in return for not hurting her. It didn't seem like a very fair trade, but she couldn't tell who it was in favor of. "I could tell you my name, or I could tell you any other name that comes to mind." She just wanted to be a smart ass. "What incentive do I have for telling you my real name?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed May 01, 2013 9:45 am

Lux smirked a little as he could tell she was holding back an urge to react against his mere teasing and in his mind this would be a way of flirting with the female. He placed his chin her shoulder and stuck his tongue out, giving her neck a gently flick with his tongue. His smirk kept on his face as he pulled back and walked to her front. He looked at her and chuckled softly at her answer to a simple name asking question."Well I guess you wont tell me your name, huh?" Lux laughs quietly and slowly trails his finger down her cheek and across her lips ever so slowly just to annoy her as he could she didn't like to be touched. He licked over his lips once more getting one last taste of his blood."You know my blood is tasty and all, but I think I want a taste of something... Different." He grinned at her, his crimson eyes obviously pointed at her neck.

Lux opened his mouth showing her that he had no pointed fangs or anything like that. He looked at her with a more sadistic look than before, obviously his mind wasn't in the right place at the moment as he was in this state all thanks to his mental disorder."I guess I'll just have to motivate you so I can get your name, cutie." Lux had a large grin spread across his lips as he was pumping adrenaline into his right leg at a rapid rate, this being very unhealthy for him though. He would bring his leg up and then smash into the ground with all that stored up adrenaline in his leg, the result of this was that the whole gym floor was now torn up, cracked, and just completely demolished. He laughed with a sadistic tone in it as he walked closer to her, just barely pushing up against her."Whoops, my bad."
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 01, 2013 8:08 pm

The boy continued touching her. It was getting worse. His tongue touched her neck. His finger was on her face. He was touching her lips. This hadn't happened to her in a while. She felt a bit of a pang in her chest, but swallowed her memories before it started to hurt. The boy walked away from her. He was acting so strange. This wasn't right. Maybe he was like her. Maybe he occasionally got into this state, like her. She focused a bit. Her eyes were starting to get blurry. The red swapped with a deep blue. Everything a bit clearer. The boy's leg was coming down. She couldn't see how close it was. She jumped backwards. There was a large crash.

The ground was torn apart. She landed on a chunk of rubble. The boy had no care for causing such collateral damage. Just like her. She was seeing herself in this boy. That worried her. She didn't like herself. He was a little crazy. He liked pain. She wondered if he was what she was. She didn't want to risk showing too much. This boy seemed hurtful, he would use it against her. She took a couple more steps towards the dark corner she had first emerged from. She kept a strong expression on her face.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed May 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Luxus looked at the female with a soft yet sadistic smile. His crimson orbs stared at her as she retreated to the dark and shadowy corner that she had emerged from. He shook his head with small smile as his adrenaline rushed to his legs once again, with this in play he dashed into the corner with immense speed, appearing behind her and tapping her shoulder as he got behind her so suddenly."Hey there cutie. You haven't let me taste your blood and you haven't even given me the slightest bit of pain nor have you given me your name." *His insane grin kept on his face the whole time when all of a sudden he felt his veins pulsate roughly and a large amount of blood splattered out of his maw and onto the floor, just nearly splashing onto the female.

He chuckled a bit as the blood ran down his chin and the sides of his mouth, dripping onto the destroyed ground and on his bare chest, leaving a red stream across his flesh. He had used his power to much while he was tired and in quite an unstable state of mind. He wrapped his fit arms around her waist and pulled her against his body, still being behind so she was not able to see behind her."Do I have to snap your spine for a name, that would be shame." The veins and arteries in Lux's arms began to pulsate rapidly a sign of adrenaline being pumped there and only there. The girl would be able to feel the pulsations as his arms were pressed to her tightly.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 02, 2013 1:17 am

The boy ran at her with ridiculous speed. She almost didn't catch where he went. She grabbed at her weapon and held it out to stop his touch. She didn't want any unnecessary contact. The boy started to cough up blood. She was worried. She turned away. She needed to go find help. The boy's arms latched around her. He held on tight, despite his intense loss of blood. He seemed so intent in knowing her name. He threatened to snap her spine. She smiled a little and exhaled. The boy sounded tired. She didn't want him hurting himself anymore.

"People call me Kasi." She moved her free hand down and placed it gently onto the boy's pulsing arm. She didn't want to fight him. She knew what measure somebody like this would go to without thinking first. She'd been through it too many times. She really hurt herself. That scar on her wing will never go away. Granted, nobody ever gets to see her wing, but it's still there. She slowed her heartbeat a little. She wanted the boy to feel safer.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu May 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Lux blinked as she had actually told him her name. His tongue swirled around his mouth, cleaning up the blood that he had just spat up. His crimson eyes reverted back to normal, no longer being dilated with blood lust for her anymore as he was able to feel her slowed down heart beat, it calmed him with great effect. His pulsating arms no longer pulsed but instead the muscle tensed up in reaction he let out a whimper of pain from the sudden cramps. His heart had slowed down as well do to hers. A light pink blush had found its way over his pale cheeks as he was beginning to calm down with her.

"U-Um my name is Luxus or Lux for short." His voice was a lot more kind sounding now and obviously a bit embarrassed and shy as he had his arms wrapped around the girls waist. He quickly pulled his arms away from her sense he had this new shy personality that could easily be changed to another emotion with simple actions that she or himself could do. He fell backwards and against the wall with a small groan of pain, his chest now had intense pain from using adrenaline while tired and his arms continued to tense up more and more. He leaned his head back trying his best to keep his personality in check though he never really had control over it.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 02, 2013 8:54 pm

The boy calmed down. His grip started to relax. He pulled his arms away and slumped against the floor. She took a step forward and mounted her weapon back onto her back. She turned around and looked at him. His eyes were different. He was relaxed. He was in pain. He seemed shier. He seemed nicer. They were too similar. It scared her. She gave a bit of a smile and crouched down a bit. It didn't take much to get down to his level.

"In that case, my name is Kasabana. Kasi for short." She was trying to be as friendly as she could be. She hadn't really spoken to somebody like this for a while. The boy was groaning. He was in pain. She didn't know if she should touch him. She had no idea what sort of pain he was feeling. "Do you want to go to the nurse?" She was a little worried. She hoped she hadn't caused him to hurt himself. She didn't want this to be her fault. She didn't want to hurt her chances to make a friend.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu May 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Luxus looked at her, giving her a soft and friendly smile of reassurance. "Yeah, a nurse would be nice right about now." Lux slowly sat up and held a stiff and throbbing arm to his paining chest right where his heart would reside. He laughed a little and rubbed that spot gently before standing with a bit of trouble. He walked over towards a nearby door slightly and then turned around and looked at her, with the same smile. He held his injured hand out to her. His soft red eyes looked at her with a certain look of apology. "Lets be friends Kasi." He asked in a shy tone of voice that also had bits of nervousness in there.

Luxus leaned against the door way as he waited for a response from his soon to be or not to be friend. He looked around torn up gym and with that he muttered an apology under his breath, feeling kinda dumb for the chaos he had caused the room. "Uh.. I can pay for all this if you want.." He laughed nervously, his cheeks turning a faint red with embarrassment. He kept his sore arm and hand out, rubbing the back of his head with the other injured limb in a nervous manner.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 02, 2013 9:53 pm

The boy wanted the nurse. He stood up and stumbled over to the doorway. He looked pretty hurt. It would be fine, she knew the nurse personally. The boy held out his hand and offered her his friendship. She smiled and nodded, walking over to where he stood. She reached out and took his hand. "I'd love to." She didn't have many friends. She didn't talk with a lot of people. She tended to like to keep to herself. The world wasn't very accepting of the way she acted sometimes, but she was pretty sure the boy would understand. He did the same thing.

The boy apologized for the room. She shrugged. "I don't really care. I've definitely broken this place up pretty bad in all my time here." The boy seemed truly embarrassed. He couldn't really control himself when he got like that. She understood that feeling. She wrapped an arm around him the best she could to try to help in stabilizing him. She was pretty small and lightweight, but she could act as a stint. "Come on, let's go see the nurse."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu May 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Lux let out a small whimper as she started to support him by wrapping her arm around him. This also caused his cheeks to become an even darker shade of red. He wasn't exactly to well known for talking to females, especially his shy personality also her being his new friend was quite nerve racking for him as well. He slowly walked with her to the nurses office or the infirmary whichever someone pleased to call it. He didn't talk the whole way to the desired location. He was too nervous and shy at the moment to talk right now and his chest hurt a lot, though the pain wasn't giving him any pleasure this time.

Lux stopped in front of the infirmary, with the help of Kasi they had found, well she obviously knew where she was going and not him. He knocked on the door to the nurses office before slowly twisting the door knob and walking in, stumbling a bit, but with the help of Kasi. He looked around the room nervously. Slowly walking behind Kasi as if she was a hiding spot. Lux was too nervous to meet the nurse and he didn't know how she would heal him, if it would be painful or not.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 pm

The boy was strangely silent on the way to the nurse's office. She couldn't really figure out why. His cheeks were red. He seemed a little embarrassed. She wondered if she should tell him... nah. It was unnecessary information. The boy stumbled. She wondered what was wrong. She was worried. He seemed really uncomfortable. They made it to the door. The boy knocked. She hoped it would be okay. He opened the door up and started to walk in. She kept him stood up.

There was a thud on her door before it opened. Her eyes creaked open. She was napping. She sat up and took a deep breath. Her eyes hurt a bit. Somebody in the other room may need help. She sighed. She pushed her long legs out of bed and stood up, stretching her back. Her whole body ached. Her long, straight blond hair was completely out of place. She didn't care to brush it. She grabbed her bathrobe and wrapped up her body. She opened up the door that separated her bedroom from her office. The light blinded her. She groaned a bit and blinked until she could finally see. There was a familiar face and somebody else. Everything was a bit blurry. She didn't want to put her glasses on. She yawned. "What's the problem?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri May 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Luxus was standing behind Kasi his red eyes simply scanning the room, the crimson orbs then darted to the door that had just opened, his cheeks turned even brighter red as saw another female in just a bathrobe. He looked at her once more, only with one eye open so it didn't look like he was trying to stare at her. With an assumption he guessed that this was the nurse and with that he hid behind Kasi even more, hoping that another personality would take control rather than this shy one, though that was unlikely to happen. "U-Um I am injured miss!" Lux slowly moved out from behind Kasi and walked towards her with his arms out and he was already shirtless so he had nothing to take off there. The veins in his arms were pulsing slightly and the muscles were visibly stressed as he was having trouble keeping his hands open as they kept retracting into fists."My ch-chest and arms are quite sore and pained..." He blushed a bit as he didn't feel too comfortable with a nurse in only a bathrobe fixing his wounds.

Lux's shy and nervous eyes slowly started to fade away all the nervous emotion and they became all glossy and bright now. He smiled up at the nurse now, though the blush had not disappeared as he was still slightly nervous from the bathrobe lady. He sat down in a chair and leaned back in it, he looked a lot more relaxed now. "Ma'am you're the nurse I assume? You look quite stunning in just a bathrobe." Lux grinned and laughed a bit as he was in a much more upbeat mood, not shy or sad anymore, but very happy and possibly annoying,also a tad bit of pervert. He leans his head back against the chair, looking at Kasi with his bright eyes.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri May 03, 2013 8:10 pm

The boy seemed frightened to be here. Maybe even embarrassed to be standing in a room with the two of them. She wanted to go help him, but he shouldn't be having any trouble going a couple feet the nurse. He was showing what was hurt. The way he worded it, it didn't sound like he needed much help. The boy sat down in a chair. Something changed in his voice. He sounded too confident. It was a little strange. She frowned a little. The boy leaned his head back and looked her in the eyes. She didn't understand.

He was sore. That was it? That's why he came here to wake her up. Maybe it was more than he was letting on. He suddenly got really cheery and sat down in a chair. He gave her a compliment, but it was a little strange. She didn't appreciate it. She didn't want to talk with this boy. She moved her hands down to his bare chest. A light started to emanate from her appendages as she repaired the worn tissue. Her hands continued to run over the boy's arms. No breaks, no tears, no blood. Everything was easy.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri May 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Lux chuckled a little bit as she ran her fingers over his chest and arms. He let out a small sigh of relieve and stood up, he kissed the nurse on the cheek and grinned a bit before turning to Kasi and licking his lips a bit, laughing to him self. He then blinked his red eyes and black pupils rapidly changing emotion as if it were trying to pick a single personality to stay on. His eyes finally stopped morphing a bit and then rolled into the back of his head before then slid back down with dilated pupils that showed hyperness, though a bit more calmed down from when they first met. He quickly ran behind Kasi, his cheeks slightly flushed with a faint pink colour.

Lux put his head on Kasi's shoulder and whispered in a quiet voice, that wasn't exactly shy, but it seemed to be more comfortable around Kasi than when he was near the nurse. "Can we leave now, the bathrobe lady scares me.." Luxus glanced at the nurse with his newly merged emotional eyes, multiple personalities had never merged this much within Lux so it was a new experience for both of them the only difference was that he didn't notice them as much as the others would. His eyes would be looking at the nurse nervously as he hid behind Kasi, licking his own lips slowly like he did when he craved blood, still probably odd to his new friend sense he wasn't a vampire or anything like one. "I don't think she likes me.." He whispered again.

Last edited by Lux on Sat May 04, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 04, 2013 1:22 am

The boy was being a little rude. He kissed the nurse's cheek. Her frown remained. The boy faced her. His eyes started doing strange things until they settled on something that seemed calmer. The boy came to her and hid behind her. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. He wanted to leave. This was so strange. She took the boy's arm. "Um... thank you, nurse." The woman definitely didn't look too cheery. She led the boy outside and brought him to a bench sitting outside, under a tree. "Is everything alright?"

The boy kissed her cheek. Her face turned a little pink. She took a step back from him. The boy went back to his friend and completely changed in personality. She furrowed her brow. She didn't like this. She wanted to go back to sleep. The two left. She groaned a little and yawned. She went back through the door and collapsed on her bed. She shut her eyes and napped.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 am

Lux chuckled a little bit as he was lead outside and sat on the bench. The atmosphere of this area was a lot calmer and made him feel even more relaxed as he sat in the shade of the tree. He closed his eyes slowly and leaned his head back a bit before opening one eye and looking over at Kasi. "Of course everything is alright, Kasi." He looked up at her smiling a bit, his voice didn't didn't seem shy or over confident, just relaxed and somewhat normal, besides the slightly obvious craving for blood he had as he kept licking over the closed wound on his lip. The pink muscle called the tongue then stuck out at her in a playful manner as he relaxed against the bench more, pulling his tongue back into his maw. He patted the spot next to him for he to sit down as he gave her a friendly smile.

Lux yawned a bit as he was feeling very comfortable here. he almost wanted to go to sleep, but at the same time he wanted to talk with his new friend, get to know her better. Ever since his personalities merged a few minutes ago, he was resisting to assault her and forcefully take her blood, he was trying his best to do it in a peaceful way so he could still be her friend. He laughed at himself a little as he wondered what her reaction would be to his thoughts. "This spot is very peaceful, don't you think?"
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Her frown didn't leave. The boy said that he felt fine. She chewed on her lip. The boy was either hiding his thoughts, or genuinely didn't know what he was doing. She guessed she should just try to stay relaxed and keep going on this. The boy patted the seat next to him. She sat down beside him. Her fingers twiddled a little, somewhat awkwardly. Her fingers didn't work very well. They had some issues. The boy looked tired. Maybe he was just relaxed.

The boy asked her a question. "Yeah, I guess it's pretty nice outside." The sun was out. She liked the light. She liked all kinds of light. It made her happy. She didn't really know why. She looked over to the boy. Her eyes scanned over him. He acted so many different ways. She didn't understand. She knew that occasionally she got into a strange mood she couldn't control, but this boy just had so many emotions inside him. She didn't know how it worked.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat May 04, 2013 5:03 pm

A sly looking smirk spread over his lips as he looked at her. He pawed at his blonde bangs that hung over one eye, almost cat like as he laughed a little and lay across her lap now. His odd crimson eyes staring up at her with what seemed to be an over amount of interest for his new friend. Lux started to paw at her cheeks, a small and childish giggle escaping his mouth while he did this strange act. "Outside is nice, you're nice, everything is nice!" He laughs a bit and kept pawing at her cheeks before sitting up and licking his lips again as he got a better look at her neck from this angle. He reached his hand out and slowly slid two of his hands along the vein in her neck, trailing his fingers down to her collar bone as he stopped and slowly pulled his hand away and licked his fingers with a bit of blush creeping onto his cheeks.

Luxus had what appeared to be a now sad looking smile on his face. "Such a delicious thing that's right in front of me, yet its so far away." He mumbled to him self as he was sitting her lap. He shook his head slightly getting the thought of the girls blood out of his head. He looked at her with a hyper and bright smiles, his tongue sliding over his lip once again though. "Hmmm. We should do something fun!" Lux clapped his hands, jumping off of her lap and pulling her up from the bench as he looked around the courtyard." What to do, what to do?" He looked at her curiously, though a mischievous grin crossed his mouth.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 04, 2013 5:14 pm

The boy laid down in her lap. She didn't know if this was okay. She didn't understand what he was doing. He started playing at her cheeks. She just didn't get it... what was he doing? He stopped with her cheeks and started stroking her neck. She shuddered a little. The boy's hand was about to go under her shirt. She was about to scream in protest. She only knew a few things were bad. She wished she would've asked what else to watch out for. The boy stopped. He licked his fingers. This boy was doing things she didn't comprehend. Why was he doing any of this.

He called her delicious. That was a word generally used to describe food. Did he want to eat her? He said it very quietly. Maybe he was plotting something. Maybe he ate humans. She might have to show him eventually to avoid getting eaten... The boy broke her train of thought by getting off of her. He looked extremely happy. He wanted to do something fun. He pulled her up and started looking around. This boy was extremely hyperactive, and somewhat frightening. She would stay with him as long as he didn't try to hurt her, though. She didn't want him wreaking too much havoc without her.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat May 04, 2013 5:37 pm

The boy grinned and looked around a bit more, now tapping her head like it would give him an idea."Hum, such a beautiful day, yet hopeless for entertainment." Lux sighed a bit more as he tugged on the cuffs of his hoodie. He was now swatting the hood up and down rapidly now, obviously very bored. He quickly strafed behind her and before she knew it he had his arms locked with hers from behind. His arms under her shoulders while his hands rested on top of the girls shoulders. He chuckled a little as he pressed up against her and licked her neck. "Wanna play a game?" His voice was still the normal and hyperactive voice from before though he seemed a lot more aggressive now.

He flipped her over his shoulder, one hand resting on her rear as he pumped adrenaline into his legs, which probably wasn't the smartest idea. He launched himself off of the school grounds and into the air, leaving two medium sized craters behind them. He landed on the roof feet first and laughing loudly. He placed her down on the roof of the school with a bright smile. He was obsessively licking over the lip wound now. His crimson eyes locked onto her neck. "Fun fun fun." Luxus giggled a bit and started to hop and dance around her, though his odd eyes were always pointing at her neck no matter the angle he was in.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 04, 2013 5:44 pm

The boy was acting even stranger. He kept playing with his shirt. The boy got an idea. She was a little curious. The boy walked behind her and locked her into a strange position. He licked her neck. A chill ran down her spine. What was he doing with her. He wanted to play a game. She swallowed hard. He flipped her around and picked her up. Last time this happened... it wasn't the best. She took some deep breaths. It wouldn't happen again. She didn't want it to happen again. She started to feel some force.

The boy jumped into the air. He was going very fast. She hated this. Her teeth started to clench. She gripped tightly onto the boy. She hated this. She couldn't stand going this fast. Her heart was racing. They stopped at some point. She hadn't even realized her eyes were close. She cracked them open. They were standing atop one of the buildings. The boy must've jumped up here. He was dancing around her. His eyes stayed locked on her. She was a little frightened now. She didn't want to hurt him.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat May 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Luxus stopped dancing around her and swung his foot straight towards her gut, it looked like he was about kick her off of the roof, but then he laughed as he moved so quickly that he pretty much had just appeared behind her. He combed his fingers through her hair with a smile. "I'm lucky to have such a wonderful friend and a beautiful one at that." He said with a grin as he ran his fingers from her hair and all the way down her spine, just stopping before he touched her rump. He had now moved in front of her, his cheeks dark red with blush as he ran his fingers over his chest and then to the cuffs of his sleeves. "Oh I don't even know where to start!" He laughed happily with an overwhelming sensation of joy.

He ran at her with explosive speeds. He slashed her neck ever so slightly with his finger nail that she would barely feel pain. He stopped moving a few feat behind her. The skin where he had cut would start to leak the tasty red liquid he wanted. He turned around and looked at it flowing. His cheeks turned even darker red as he watched. "Oh my..." Lux licked his lips and ran at her again, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and pressing against her body tightly. His head would be resting on her shoulder as he slowly sticks his tongue outwards towards her flowing blood. He started to lap up the blood coming from her neck with greed.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next