Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi) - Page 5 Empty Re: A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

Post by Hunter Kieff Thu May 17, 2012 1:38 am

Hunter sighed lightly at her touch, "Thanks for that... I just don't know why I've been so touchy lately. I'm irritable and pissed off all the damn time. And seeing his smug little smile after everything that happened sent me over the edge." He shut his eye and shook his head in thought, "Man, I need a cigarette..." He let a small chuckle out and shifted his haze to Togi's face, "Thanks for keeping an eye on me though. Most would have bailed by now."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi) - Page 5 Empty Re: A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 am

She smiled a bit. "Don't worry, I'll always be here for you." She held her gaze on his for a couple seconds before she laid back down next to him. Was she being too forward? She couldn't tell. She could never tell peoples' emotions. She wasn't sure what to do now. She guessed she should just wait. Just wait for a response... she wondered if the boy would figure things out.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Thu May 17, 2012 2:23 am

'I'll always be there for you'... That was the first time anyone had ever shown genuine care for him other than Damien. The thought brought a wide grin to his face. Then when Togi continued to lock eyes with him afterwords, something began to dawn on him. His eye seemed to widen a bit at the realization and he rolled onto his shoulder in an attempt to initiate eye contact once again. He wasn't too sure what was going to happen with his next move, but at this point he needed to try or miss his chance. Hunter smiled lightly once again and brought his right arm up, resting it on her cheek, "I appreciate it."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 2:29 am

The boy seemed to figure it out. This was it. The moment of truth. The boy turned to face her. His hand fame up and touched her cheek. She blushed a little bit. He didn't do anything else. Should she? She didn't know how things worked. She wrapped her arms around him. She may as well just say it out loud. She chewed her lip and took a deep breath. "I like you..." Well... vague. And it didn't sound very smooth. Also, her voice was so shy. She hoped it didn't change anything.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Thu May 17, 2012 2:39 am

She was blushing. It didn't take much after that for Hunter to know how she felt about him. But her admitting it was a good confirmation. He couldn't keep his own face from beginning to flush a little as he brought his face a little closer, resting his forehead against hers. Togi would probably be able to tell that he was nervous from the light shake in his usually flat voice, "Don't look so nervous, okay? I feel the same way about you."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 2:42 am

He did... He really did. She smiled and pressed her forehead against his. Her arms wrapped up around his neck. She was happy. She hugged him tight. She didn't know about a kiss. It felt a little out of place. And with all the kisses she's given before... Her first boy. She blushed a little more. Should she check on the other patient? She wasn't exactly prepared. Maybe after a little closure here. She might be able to bring this boy back in the room after.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Thu May 17, 2012 3:06 am

Hunter wasn't too sure if she was ready for a kiss just yet, and he was in no condition to push his luck with her. Maybe taking things slow would be the right way to go from here, "Listen... I know we really like each-other, but how will your girl feel about it? Kids can get pretty territorial about their parents. And I'm not sure if she'll appreciate my being around." He continued to keep eye contact, "But if there's anything that me and her might have in common, let me know. I really want this to work."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 7:36 pm

She nodded. "Yeah... I spoke to her about the subject and she seemed a little upset... I think she would like you, though. And, for things you have in common, well... She also had a pretty hard childhood. You shouldn't bring up her's, but I think she might understand you a bit more if you let her know it was difficult for you, too." That might turn out bad. She took a deep breath. It might be odd, the two of them meeting. She calmed down a bit. "Do you think you're okay to go back to the other room now, or would you like to spend a little more time in here?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Thu May 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Hunter nodded at her suggestion and propped himself up on his elbow, wincing slightly in pain, "I like that idea. I'll try not to get too choked up though. I'm only allowed to cry once every two years." He smiled and lowered himself back down, too weak to keep his propped position, "If you don't mind, I'd prefer to stay back here. I'm not all there right now. But if you want me to go, I won't object. I'll just rest in my room or something."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 9:58 pm

She shook her head and brought a hand up, gently touching the boy's cheek. "If you don't want to, you don't have to." She touched her cheek to the boy's cheek. She liked having contact with him. It made her feel good. She was sort of tempted to kiss him, but she couldn't see herself doing it yet. She just held him close. She couldn't remember how old the boy was. She hoped this connection was okay between them.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Thu May 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Hunter closed his eye again and smiled, relieved that she wasn't going to make him go. She touched her cheek to his and held him a bit closer, causing his heart to beat faster. He was a bit worried that she would be able to feel it in his chest, "Thanks. I wasn't even sure about walking back without falling flat on my face. Hunter wrapped an arm around her back and hugged her. The thought of their relationship being 'odd' touched the back of his mind a bit, but he shook it off. As long as it didn't get in the way of work or school, it shouldn't be much of a problem.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 10:55 pm

She held the boy tight and shut her eyes. She was comfortable. She nodded. "I could always drag you back there." She giggled softly. Her cheeks started to turn red again. She was thinking about kissing the boy's cheek. Maybe it would be okay. She opened her eyes up. She frowned a little when she looked at the boy's eye-patch. "I feel really bad that I couldn't do anything about your eye..." She brought a hand to the boy's forehead and lightly fingered over it.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Thu May 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Hunter shrugged at Togi's apology and continued to smile, "I wouldn't worry too much about it. At least you tried, right?" He said, trying to console her a bit, "Your healing ability can only go so far. It's my fault for getting into a fight." As time went by he was beginning to get a grip on himself and his surroundings, allowing him to keep a handle over his temper, "At least the scar won't be too big."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 11:44 pm

She smiled a bit. "I can make the scar completely go away." She chewed her lip a little. She felt so bad for the boy. She stared into his eye. She gently caressed his cheek. She knelt her head down a bit and touched her lips to the boy's softly. She moved back up a bit, quickly. She didn't want to stay down there if the boy wasn't comfortable. She liked him... Her cheeks were so red.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Thu May 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Hunter seemed a bit surprised when Togi leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips. He would never admit it, but it was his first time being kissed by anyone. It was a nice feeling that sent a bit of warmth through his lips. He drew in a deep breath after she pulled away and missed her warmth a little, "Like I said, don't worry about it!" Hunter paused for a second and without thinking he leaned in to kiss her back with just a little more force than she gave. He didn't want to scare her off by initiating, but it was great to know that the feeling between them was mutual.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri May 18, 2012 12:49 am

The boy was okay with it. She smiled. She leaned into the boy's kiss. After a few seconds she pulled back and took a breath. She was smiling. "I really do like you, Hunter." She gave the boy another quick kiss to the lips. She giggled a little and laid back down, wrapped her arms around the boy. She felt cozy here. She wondered what it would be like to be holding both this boy and the girl. Probably pretty warm.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Fri May 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Hunter returned her smile and kiss, sighing when she wrapped her arms around him again. It was kind of like how they were before when it was pouring rain outside and he had to wear a towel because his clothes were soaked to the bone, "I like you a lot too, Togi. And you and your little girl can count on me doing my best to keep you out of trouble. I have your back!" He gave her a small thumbs up for emphasis, "Count on that."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri May 18, 2012 8:42 pm

The boy was so nice. She smiled and and gently rubbed the boy's back. "Alright. You've got yourself a deal." She closed her eyes and pressed her face into the boy's chest, relaxing. She could heard his heartbeat. She hoped the boy in the other room didn't walk in and see them like this. He would suspect things. That wouldn't be good. She wondered how her daughter would react to actually meeting the boy...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri May 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Jake stirred, his eyes opened wide, he had been hearing voices talking in his sleep. Mostly about mushy stuff about liking one another, he finally figured out that it was Togi and Hunter in the other room. Curse his super hearing, he didn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation, especially when it was so personal. Jake got out of the bed and stretched slightly, enjoying the feeling. Walking over to the door of the room Togi and Hunter were in, Jake knocked on the door slightly, "Excuse me, do you have anything here to read?" Jake asked politely.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sat May 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Hunter furrowed his brow in annoyance when Jake decided to knock on the door. The guy probably heard a word or two, but it shouldn't have been too much. He rolled off of the bed and made his way to the bathroom, "I need a hot shower to relax the muscles... You cool with that." He asked quietly, looking to Togi. He still needed to wash a bit of sweat and dirt from his body. It made him feel a bit grimy, "It should give you enough time to take care of that guy out there."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 12:13 am

There was a knock on the door and the other boy's voice. Her cheeks turned red. The boy got off the bed to head into the shower. She took a couple breaths and relaxed a bit. "Yeah, no problem..." She went to the door and opened it up to look at the boy. "Nothing in here. There might be a magazine out there or something. Or I could turn the TV on for you." She didn't know what the boy might want. She didn't read a lot of books. Her eyes held her back. She really didn't like wearing her glasses.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sun May 20, 2012 12:19 am

Jake nodded, "Thanks, I'll just go grab a magazine then." Turning around to grab a magazine, Jake abruptly stopped half way and turned his head, a grin spreading across his face. "Had fun in there with Hunter?" Jake asked, deciding to tease Togi a little, as revenge for waking him up from his sleep. Turning back around, Jake grabbed a magazine off the shelf and walked back to his bed and sat on it, opening up the magazine and flipping to a random page to start reading it.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sun May 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Hunter already had the water on by the time Jake spoke to Togi. He couldn't hear a thing they were saying. The young man pulled the gauze off of his face and disrobed, leaving his filthy clothes in a pile next to the door. He made sure to keep his left eye socket closed as best as he could so he wouldn't agitate it at all. The hot water felt great on his skin, and he felt the grime slipping off of his skin as he washed. He planned on being in there until the ache in his muscles was relieved, and since the water was so hot it wouldn't take too long, "Havin' one eye is gonna suck for a little while. I'll get used to it though."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 5:01 pm

She blushed when the boy asked that question. He must have heard what they were saying. She chewed on her lip. The boy went back to a bed. She sighed a little and walked into her office, shutting the door so the boy could have a little more privacy. "You're a strange boy, you know that." She didn't want to get upset at him. Just a little sad. She sat at her desk and leaned back in the chair.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sun May 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Jake shrugged as Togi called him strange, he assumed that the nurse didn't want to say it in his face. Well, too bad, his enhanced sense of hearing made it impossible for him to not hear it. Hunter was taking a bath now, he had heard the sound of water coming from what he assumed the bathroom while he was talking to Togi, that was probably a good idea, taking a shower after that fight and all. But Jake would probably have to wait till he got back to his dorm room, Togi probably wouldn't want him using her bathroom. Jake then turned his attention back to the magazine.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next