Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi) - Page 4 Empty Re: A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

Post by Hunter Kieff Sat May 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Hunter held up his swollen hands and waved them slowly, careful not to mess with them too much, "My hands are still wrecked. You only closed the cuts before moving to Chimney over there." He said as he stared at the lights above him, "Other than that, it just hurts to move around. Muscles are beyond tired..."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi) - Page 4 Empty Re: A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 12, 2012 10:20 pm

She went to Hunter and placed her hands over his. She started to fix them up. It was strange working with them. Normally people got here faster after an injury. "So... how did this all happen?" She had to ask eventually. She was a little scared about what the answer would be. Probably just them fighting, from the way she heard it, but she wasn't sure. It could be anything.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Jake winced at the question, time to face the music. "We were fighting each other. It got a little out of hand." Jake explained as Togi fixed up Hunter's wounds. Sighing mentally, Jake prepared to get a verbal beating from the nurse about how irresponsible the two of them were. Actually now that he thought about it, Togi might not do that, the look on her face told him that she already had suspicions on how the two got their injuries.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sat May 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Hunter shot Jake a dirty look when he said that their fight got 'a little out of hand.' He was ready to jump up and start shouting about his own situation, but he decided against it, "You sure it was just a little?" Hunter said through gritted teeth. He was still pretty sore about what happened, "Last I checked, people don't get holes punched through their hands when a fight get 'a little out of hand'."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 13, 2012 12:54 am

She was done with the boy's hands. He was getting a little upset. She put a hand to his shoulder and gently patted it. "It would be best if both of you kept you blood pressure down. Just relax." She gave a little smile and went to her desk. "So, do you have some sort of cover story for my report?" Sure, it was immoral, and she was pretty sure the school already knew what happened, but stories were fun. She was feeling a little better, but the poor boy... Without an eye from just a friendly sparring match.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sun May 13, 2012 2:36 am

Jake shrugged at Hunter's dirty look, "More than a little then. Take a chill pill, we're both in the infirmary already, don't need to get sent to the hospital." Jake answered nonchalantly before blinking at Togi's question, he didn't think that a member of the staff would be immoral, not that he cared anyway. "Maybe you could say that I was practicing my fireballs in the forest and hit Hunter in the eye by accident and we ended up fighting?" Jake suggested, saying the first thing that came to his mind.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sun May 13, 2012 2:48 am

Hunter shot up out of his seat and shouted at Jake, "You don't get to tell me when to calm down, you fucking idiot!" He threw his arms back into his seat and the seal on his arm began to slither around, changing to a bright yellow color. This guy knew exactly how to get on Hunter's every little nerve. He was being arrogant and Hunter absolutely hated everything about the guy, "You know what, fuck this." Hunter swung his legs over the side and made an attempt to stand, his body still extremely weak from before. He snatched his bottle of pain medication and downed two, unaware of what kind of pain meds they were. He'd find out later, though. The young man used whatever hand hold he could to keep himself upright as he pushed open the door to the infirmary, "The last thing I need to do is mess myself up even worse and smashing up this place as a result." He popped a cigarette into his mouth and lit it right there, taking a drag. His lack of nicotine was definitely a contributing factor to his irritability. But even with that edge off, he was still beyond pissed.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 13, 2012 2:56 am

That... was surprising. She jumped a bit, but didn't want to stand in his way. She knew what he could do. She sighed a little. "Uhh... I'll go take care of it." She went to her desk and opened a locked box. She pulled out bottle and cloth. She dabbed some liquid on the cloth and locked the box back up. She stuck the cloth in her pocket and stepped outside. The boy was standing there, smoking. She chewed her lip. She didn't say anything for a minute or so. "I understand why you must be upset... but it would be best if you tried to calm down right now. You're in a very bad condition." She tried to look into the boy's eyes. Hopefully she could convince him.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sun May 13, 2012 3:01 am

Jake sighed, it was obvious that he wasn't gonna get to sleep easily that day. Pushing himself up, he sat on the bed and strained his enhanced hearing to eavesdrop on Togi and Hunter. There was silence, it continued for a while before he heard Togi speak, good, he could hear her words clearly. Jake didn't think it would work, Hunter clearly didn't listen to reason while he was angry, an emotion that Jake made Hunter feel rather easily for reasons he COULD understand in hindsight. Jake simply sighed and fell face first into his pillow once again while keeping his focus on the conversation that was about to start outside.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sun May 13, 2012 3:11 am

Hunter took a step away from Togi and continued to smoke his cigarette, keeping his one good eye staring straight ahead, "You understand, huh? Then please, tell me why I'm so pissed off!" He slammed his fist against the wall and rubbed his eye shortly afterwords, "And don't you think I know what kind of condition I'm in right now? It's my body after all." He sighed jaggedly and shook his head, closing his eye briefly, "Look, I don't mean to be short with you or anything, but it's like that guy knows how to piss me off. And he simply REFUSES to see things from my point of view. He tries to pass this shit off as 'not a big deal' then he had the fucking nerve to try and tell me to calm down? Fuck him!" He took another drag and blinked a couple of times once the pills he took kicked in, making his body relax a bit. Hunter made an attempt to compose himself, "I'm not meant to take abuse like that under any circumstance. But he has all of these backup safety measures to ensure that what matters to him doesn't get hurt. Thick skin, check. Strong bones, there. Claws, those damn gauntlets! As soon as our little 'spar' started he tried to impale me through the chin with one of them. I warned him about it, but he uses them again. That explains why my hands were maimed. The fire scorched me just about everywhere I can see on my torso, and let's not forget about this eye of mine. How the hell am I supposed to look myself in the mirror and see an empty eye socket? Even if there was a glass eye or something like that, it wouldn't be the same. He took something from me that I can NEVER have back. And why? Because he didn't THINK before shooting those flames directly into my face."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 13, 2012 3:21 am

The boy said so much. She chewed her lip. She was about to reach for the cloth when the boy started to yell, but stopped herself. It wouldn't be a good idea. She started to twiddle her fingers. She stared down and the ground and shut her eyes. She couldn't respond. She was stuck. She took a deep breath. Ugh... that smell. It stung her nostrils. She opened her eyes back up. "Maybe it's less of a refusal and more of an inability to step into your shoes. You're upset. You've made that clear. Do you want to get something out of this outburst?" She hoped she didn't upset him more.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sun May 13, 2012 3:31 am

Jake listened to the conversation, it wasn't really a conversation though, it was more of a rant. It was too easy to listen to, Hunter was speaking rather loudly, he had punched something as well. The idiot, his hands still weren't completely healed yet. Jake sighed to himself as his enhanced hearing forced him to listen to the rant, he hadn't meant to do so much damage but it was done, what could he do about it? Moving on and ensuring that the smoker didn't end up hurting himself more was the best option. Jake shook his head at Togi's words, hopefully she wouldn't get Hunter even angrier, he was dangerous, not to mention there would be lots of stuff to pay for if he used his ability in the building.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sun May 13, 2012 3:39 am

Hunter sighed and shook his head before killing his cigarette, "What could I possibly gain from any of this, huh? Every time I ever get a reason the believe that I'm supposed to be here, something else pops up to make me wish I just stayed alone." He turned his back to Togi and continued to make his way to the door until his meds kicked in even harder, causing him to stumble a bit, "Please... Just let this one go." He said weakly, his voice trailing off as his medication kicked him even harder, "I... I.... I ca-.... What the hell?"
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 13, 2012 12:46 pm

The boy was trying to leave. It looked like the pills were going to be enough. She went to him and tried to help lift him up. "Those pills you popped without reading. They're really strong. One will completely numb you. Two will make it hard for you to do anything on your own." She lifted the boy to his feet. "Now, can I ask that you please come back. You don't have to talk or look at him. I just want you to get better." She held him up.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon May 14, 2012 2:41 am

A grin grew on Jake's face as he realized that the medication was kicking in on Hunter, luckily Togi had managed to stop him from moving too far away before the pills completely kicked in. With a sigh, Jake relaxed on the bed and closed his eyes, knowing that Hunter would fall to the medication and Togi would drag him back in. That or Togi would use that cloth that she grabbed from earlier before she left the room, either way it would be fine.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Mon May 14, 2012 3:02 am

Even though the drugs were kicking his ass, Hunter still had a little fight in him. He continued to pull against Togi as she lead him back to the room where he was supposed to be, "To... Togi, stop." He muttered weakly. Hunter felt completely numb by the time she managed to drag him in the room, and upon seeing the dumb grin on Jake's face, he was snapped out of his stupor for a short time. With the newfound energy from his rage, Hunter tore away from Togi and raised a fist to punch the guy as his seal released. But right before he could reach the bed, he felt one last kick before falling unconscious. For some reason, he was acting completely out of character. Hunter was never one for throwing the first punch, but over time his mannerisms and attitude were on the decline. What the hell was wrong with him?
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 14, 2012 8:13 pm

The boy wanted her to stop. She felt pretty bad. She thought she had a grip on him, but when she got back in he pushed her away and tried to attack. He didn't get too far. She chewed her lip. She went to him and lifted him a bit. "I think I'll let him sleep on my bed..." She pulled him over to her room. He should be fine here. He was here before. She pulled him onto the bed and laid him out. He would be okay. She returned to her office. "I think it would be best if you got some rest. It sounds like the both of you should be pretty tired out..."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Tue May 15, 2012 1:36 am

Hunter moaned slightly in his sleep when Togi placed him on her bed. It was a surprise that she could lug a guy like him around without breaking a sweat. Beads of sweat began to form on his forehead and roll down the sides of his face. The young man furrowed his brow and the serpent tattoo that also worked as his seal shifted to a bright red color, showing his mental distress. He was beginning to have a nightmare.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue May 15, 2012 10:17 am

(Hmm I thought it was supposed to be my turn Hunter.)

Jake nodded, "Agreed, I feel like shit now." With that statement, Jake rolled onto his stomach and rested the side of his head on his pillow. He was quite surprised what Hunter attempted to attack, must've been the grin on his face. He was slightly more surprised when Togi managed to lug around the smoker into another room without breaking a sweat or needing any assistance. "You should probably stay with Hunter, he seems to need more help than I do." Jake said as he felt his eyes grow heavy before he fell into a light slumber.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 15, 2012 7:50 pm

The boy told her to stay with Hunter. She walked to the other room and sat on the bed next to the boy. She lightly stroked his hair. He needed to calm down. And stop smoking. The smoking could wait. She needed the boy to be better. She let out a sigh. They were both asleep now. She could rest if she wanted. She should probably stay awake. She laid next to the boy. She felt stressed.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Wed May 16, 2012 1:30 am

(Sorry bout that.)
Hunter stirred once again when he felt Togi's light touch. It was enough to calm him down a bit in his dreaming state. He drew in a sharp breath and released it when she laid down next to him so she could relax. He still couldn't comprehend exactly why he was so prone to violence shortly after his last cigarette. The things usually calmed him down. Then again, he was getting pretty close to a pack a day. The habit was going to kill him eventually, but Hunter was just too damn stubborn to realize it. Another one of his flaws was just how he didn't value his own life as much as he should, explaining why he is so willing to throw himself in harms way for no reason other than he had nothing to do.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed May 16, 2012 2:24 am

[Keep posting for a little bit without me, my character's asleep and nothing's happening to him. So yeah, I'll get back into this topic a while later. Possibly when Hunter wakes up or something.]
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 16, 2012 10:01 am

The boy move a bit at her touch. She smiled. She rolled on her side facing the boy. She was feeling more relaxed. She hoped the two boys could make up. Maybe she could fix up the boy's eye. She was afraid to try. She didn't know what kind of pain it would lead to. Or if it would even heal up. She chewed her lip. Maybe the boy would be okay with an eyepatch for a bit.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Wed May 16, 2012 2:41 pm

It didn't take too long for the kicking of his medicine to stop and allow his eyelid to flutter a bit. Hunter was beginning to come out of his mini-coma, but he would still be far too weak and out of it to cause any harm or stress. Hell, he probably couldn't sit himself up. The young man opened his eye slightly and shifted it around, trying to get a feel for where he was. He groaned a bit before speaking "Togi's room?" He asked aloud, not knowing that she was right next to him, "How the hell did I get here?"
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 16, 2012 7:51 pm

The boy spoke up. She sat up and looked him in the eyes. Her hand started to gently stroke his hair. "I dragged you in here to rest. I think you would be better in here than in the other room." She smiled a bit. She was happy he was okay. Sometimes those pills had weird effects on people. It was never good to take more than one.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next