An Unexpected Guest

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An Unexpected Guest

Post by Vashy on Sat May 12, 2012 5:06 am

The woman wouldn't let up, all she could do was weakly try to resist as she giggled and squirmed becoming breathless, she always loved being tickled, even if it made her helpless. It also made her laugh. Though it was more fun when she could fight back. She still enjoyed it alot. "mama!.....s-st-stop... I-I-I go-gonna peeeee" she felt like she would if the woman kept going or maybe it was her imagination, she was just trying to get the woman to stop so she could breath.
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sat May 12, 2012 5:12 am

Hmm... different sorts of thoughts ran through her head. Should she continue? This was getting to be so much fun. Then again, she didn't really want more pee in the bed. She wasn't sure. She pulled her hands away from the girl's tummy and took the girl's hands, interlocking their fingers. She just smiled and stared down at the girl. She wondered if the girl still had to pee.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

View user profile http://darks-university.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sat May 12, 2012 5:18 am

She still squirmed for afew seconds after the woman stopped tickling her, her body slowly relaxed back to a normal state. She was breathing heavily, Still giddy from all the giggling as the woman held her hands. She fixed her positioning underneath teh woman, moving her hands over her tummy. Starring right back at the woman.
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sat May 12, 2012 5:21 am

The girl seemed to relax. She was a little lost now. She really wanted to just... to just... Her cheeks flushed red and she looked to a wall, still smiling. She didn't want her imagination to run wild. She would have to find some free time later. She wondered if she should just get up right now.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sat May 12, 2012 5:23 am

The woman looked away from her, it confused her abit, she was still smiling though.. her cheeks where red.. Vashy looked down at herself.. the womans hands weren't anywhere bad.... she wondered why the woman would be this way.. she brought the womans hands up to her chest, leaning her head to kiss each knuckle slowly, still catching her breath as it blew over the womans hand in warm quick streams.
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sat May 12, 2012 5:27 am

The girl was blowing on her knuckles. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath. She started to hum a little. She couldn't focus right now. She really wanted to go out for a walk. But... the boy was here and also, her inability to walk sort of held her back. She didn't know. Maybe she should go get dressed. She stared down at the girl. She didn't even know anything anymore...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sat May 12, 2012 5:29 am

The woman started to hum, she smiled, kissing down from the womans knuckle slowly to her wrist, and then back up befor she noticed the woman starring down at her again, she smiled alittle sheepish smile as she stared back. Rubbing her thumb over the womans hand. "Are you ok mama?".
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sat May 12, 2012 5:35 am

She nodded. She rolled off the girl and laid next to her. She held the girl close to her. "I'm fine, honey. Just feeling a little distracted right now." She nuzzled up to the girl. "You can go get dressed now, if you like." She was planning on taking a little nap and recollecting her thoughts. She hoped the girl was alright with it. She didn't want to dress yet. She would just sleep like this.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sat May 12, 2012 5:39 am

The woman laid next to her, she took the oportunity to roll partially over the woman, laying her chest on the womans as she kissed the womans cheeks. "I'm ok like this mama. I hope your not getting sick..." she nuzzled the womans cheek then went to kiss the tip of the womans nose befor leaning up onto her elbows. Resting her chin in her hands. Lifting her legs up behind her.
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sat May 12, 2012 5:42 am

The girl kissed her a couple times. She smiled and gave the girl a soft kiss on the lips. "I should be fine, honey. I just need a little nap." And a little alone time wouldn't hurt, either. She didn't throw that in there. The girl would wonder what it meant. And then she would have to explain everything. Her cheeks turned red and she cuddled into the blanket.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sat May 12, 2012 5:45 am

She smiled after the kiss, the woman wanted to nap. Vashy could go to sleep but she was awake now.. and if she slept then there was a chance she would have bad dreams again.. she didn't want that to happen. She started to chew on her lips abit, her legs landing back down on the bed.
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sat May 12, 2012 5:48 am

The girl seemed a little worried about sleeping again. She stroked the girl's hair. "You don't have to sleep with me. I can give you some schoolwork to do. You could make some food. You could play with your toy. You could do whatever you wanted. I just need to sleep for a couple minutes... Alright?" She really needed this.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sat May 12, 2012 5:51 am

The womans options didn't really make her feel better, she wanted to stay with the woman. Not go do things on her own. She chewed on her lip for abit befor a small pout formed. She nodded abit befor slowly sliding off the womans chest. She still wrrapped her arms around the woman. Laying her head on the womans shoulder. "I..uh, I can wait till you go to sleep"
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 am

The girl didn't want to leave her side. Maybe she made the girl a little too co-dependent. She would have to deal with that... She cuddled close to the girl. "Okay, honey. Just remember, you don't have to wait here..." She shut her eyes and slowly drifted off. Her head needed to clear up a bit. This should do it. It'll be much better.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sat May 12, 2012 5:57 am

"ok mama.. " She didn't plan on spending the whole time waiting for the woman to wake up, she would either fall asleep or go and get dressed. She stayed snuggled up to the woman, closing her eyes as she waited to hear the familiar sounds that would mean the woman was asleep. She started to hum to try and help the woman fall asleep easier. Her fingers delicately tracing over the womans ribcage..
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sun May 13, 2012 1:02 am

Strange thoughts flowed through her head. She was half-awake. The girl was still with her. She wanted to be alone. She woke up a bit. She opened her eyes a little. "You don't have to stay here with me, honey..." Her voice was weak and groggy. She just needed a couple minutes of alone time. She would be so much better.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sun May 13, 2012 1:06 am

She shook her head. "I want to stay till you fall asleep mama... I don't want you to be alone when you go sleep", she smiled abit at the woman, a nervous smile. She wasn't sure how the woman would take it. She would go and get dressed when the woman finally went to sleep.. she knew she couldn't sleep. She just wanted the woman to have a good nap.
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sun May 13, 2012 1:41 am

Damn... the girl was being too sweet. She really wanted to be alone. Just a minute or two with the girl out of the room. She guessed she would just have to sleep... She took a deep, relaxing breath. She snuggled the girl close and starting drifting off. This time she actually planned on sleeping, though. She would fall asleep soon.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sun May 13, 2012 1:45 am

The woman snuggled with her, she smiled, resting her head on the womans shoulder, doing her best to help her sleep easier... she started to feel the womans chest rise and fall in the same pattern that normally ment she was sleeping, she smiled. Nuzzling against the womans shoulder for a moment, befor placing a kiss on her cheek. "I love you mama... please sleep well" she slipped out from the womans arms, and picked up her shirt and panties. Putting them on. She went to find her toy tiger. Closing the door behind her, she wanted to play for abit... though she would go back to check on the woman at some stage.
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sun May 13, 2012 1:50 am

She slept for a few minutes before she came back. She was still feeling antsy. She looked around. The girl was gone and the door was shut. Just a couple minutes. That's all she needed. She shut her eyes and started the process. She was as discreet as she could possibly be. She really hoped the girl didn't some in. Well... she did kind of wish the girl did. But that was more of her imagination.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sun May 13, 2012 2:39 am

Vashy was gone from the room for twenty minutes befor she opened the door a crack to check if the woman had woken up or not.. she felt wierd being in the room alone with the boy. Even with her toy to protect her. Vashy walked up to the bed. Holding the toy tightly to her chest, resting her head against the toys head.
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sun May 13, 2012 2:43 am

Her heart was beating fast, but the job was done. She was breathing heavily. She squeezed her fists tight. She stretched her arms up and yawned. She was feeling so good right now. She rolled onto her back. She jumped a bit in surprise. The girl... the girl was there. How long has the girl been there? She started to blush. She smiled a little. "Hi, honey... how're you?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sun May 13, 2012 2:47 am

"Did you sleep good mama?", she hoped she hadn't woken the woman up, she tried her best to stay quiet. The woman seemed scared... she hoped hte woman didn't have a bad dream. She crawled onto the bed. Placing the toy on the womans chest. "I think charlie wants to make sure your dreams are always safe" she nodded.
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sun May 13, 2012 2:50 am

The girl... alright the girl was here. Huh. The girl got into bed. She hoped the girl didn't try to get too close to her. She was pretty sure it would give it away. The girl placed a toy on her chest. She decided not to lift it up. She didn't really want to touch it with her hands right now. She just smiled. "I slept wonderfully, honey. I'm feeling much better now." Hopefully the girl didn't notice. "So, his name is Charlie?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy on Sun May 13, 2012 3:02 am

"Mhmm... I think its a good name for a tiger" Though she only learnt about tigers recently, she still liked the name, it was just something she decided on. She smiled.. she was glad the woman slept well. She wrapped her arms around the woman, giving her a hug, the toy becoming smooshed between their bodies.
Vashy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top