Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Guest

4 posters

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Guest - Page 33 Empty Re: An Unexpected Guest

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:40 am

The woman stopped as suddenly as she started, she really wished the woman would stop doing things like this. Everytime she started to like them again the woman would stop. She didn't understand why they couldn't just be how they where befor. Even if others didn't understand. But she did know that it was hard to deal with them. "Is ok Mama..." she really wasn't sure what she should say. "I.. uh..I like it sometimes..." she rested her head on the womans shoulder.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:46 am

The girl liked it sometimes. She couldn't continue with an answer like that. She leaned down and kissed the girl's cheek. "I'm sorry I do this so much... I just get something that comes over me." She lay her head on the girl's and relaxed a bit. "I but I don't want to stop taking baths with you, or stop sleeping in the same bed with you. I just love you too much..." The girl did need to find a sort of independence. And she supposed it wouldn't be safe if she kept doing things like this to the girl. She could easily go back to who she was before. It wasn't good for the girl. It wasn't good for her. She was hurting, much more than she was helping...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:50 am

The woman kissed her, she smiled abit. Then sighed abit. "Is ok mama..." she really didn't like when the woman did this to her. It felt good. But she wasn't allowed to do it. "I don't ever wanna stop doing anything with you mama. I love so so much." she shifted abit and wrapped her arms aronud the woman tight, kissing her neck and shoulder gently.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 am

She wondered if she should teach the girl to 'take care of herself.' She'd brought this up before. It might make her feel better... No. It just didn't make any sense anymore. She was just tossing ideas around in her head. She didn't like her head like this. Everything was confusing. She really wanted something that use just couldn't have. She held the girl tight to her body. The girl's back was so smooth. The girl's flesh so warm. She shut her eyes and kissed the girl's cheek. She felt it coming up again.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:57 pm

The woman was stroking her back. She smiled abit. She liked that feeling. Though disliked the secondary feeling. She didn't like doing things by herself. She took a deep breath. Trying to calm the feeling. Nuzzling and kissing along the womans neck. Befor pecking her cheek. "Mama.. why are those feelings so bad?.. do you think they will ever go away?" She would much rather not have them then have to deny them.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:13 pm

She shrugged a little. The girl was kissing her. "They aren't bad... they're just something you're supposed to keep private. And... family aren't supposed to have the feelings with each other. It isn't okay. And older people can't act on these feelings if they're for young people. It's illegal..." She didn't like explaining this all. She pet the girl's back. "The feelings don't go away for a long time, not until you're really, really old. Much older than me. You just need to learn how to control the feelings. You can have them all you want, they're good. There are sometime when the feelings are good. Like when you have them for somebody closer to your age..." She just wanted the girl to keep it legal. She didn't want anything bad to happen.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:40 pm

The woman knew what she was talking about. She just snuggled closer to the woman, making the water move in slight waves. She nodded along with the womans explanation,even if she didn't agree with it or understand it completely. They where ok as long as she had them for someone around her age.. and it was bad any other time. Or wrong. "Whys it illegal?".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:47 pm

She felt bad about it. She was about to tell the girl something that might hurt her a bit. "W-well... because sometimes adults like to take advantage of kids. And they can hurt the kids, which isn't good. And all the feelings can be kind of confusing if you aren't old enough." She hurt the girl. She really did. She felt bad about it. She hoped the girl was okay. She stroked the girl's hair. "So, it's illegal to touch somebody like that when your ages are too different...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Well, she knew some adults tried to take advantage of her befor... and some older kids... "but.. not everyone does that..." she didn't think the woman took advantage, though she didn't really know for sure. She liked the womans touching her and she said it was ok.. as long as it was someone she liked. Though now its not allowed. She sighed abit, it was far too confusing. "... so.. I can't ever do that then", what she ment is she could never do that even if she was older. The woman probably wouldn't allow it.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

The girl seemed a little sad that they wouldn't be able to do it anymore. Her cheeks turned red. She stroked the girl's cheek. "Well.. actually... we could do it, if you're really okay with it." Her hands were shaking a bit. She stayed tight to the girl. "I truly love you, honey, and I'm here for you when you need me. I'm fine doing things like that.. as long as you're okay..." She was nervous. The girl would do it with her. She was okay with the girl doing it, as long as the girl did it all. She didn't really want to initiate anything. The girl would have to be in charge.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:37 pm

The woman kept changing her stance, the woman was shaking abit. She said it was ok. Though she didn't look like it was ok. "I know mama, I love you too. ", she leaned her head and kissed the woman gently, she wanted to calm her down. She wasn't sure why she was like that. Her cheeks where a little red. "Its ok with me mama... but I won't do anything if you don't want me to", she wasn't sure if she could do anything. She knew she felt like it. She just didn't know how to make it happen. Or if she should do it. Afterall if it made the woman shake then it obviously wasn't something she wanted to do.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:49 pm

The girl was a little wary. She spread her legs and lifted them onto the edges of the tub. She pushed the girl up to her and gave the girl a kiss on the lips. "I'm fine with anything you want to do, honey. Go ahead with anything." She did want to feel it. She kind of felt like she was cheating... It wasn't a good feeling. She loved the girl, though. And... it'd been a while. She hadn't felt anything like this before. She wanted the girl to have fun. That's what she was up for. "Please have fun, my love."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:24 am

The woman wanted her to have fun, she nodded and blushed as she felt the womans movements. She smiled shyly, she knew what to do, it was abit wierd though. She kissed the woman again. Working her courage up. She was pretty sure once the water got cold the woman would want to get out, even if they hadn't started cleaning yet.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 am

That... was interesting. She couldn't really tell the temperature of the water anymore. Some parts were cold, but others were just so hot. She wanted sure whether those parts were even water anymore or not. Her cheeks we red. Her heart was beating and a slower pace now. Her hand gripped against the girl's back. "So, honey..." She was tired. She kind of wanted another nap. "Did you have fun?" Her legs were a little sore from tightening up so much. She wasn't sure if she was up for cleaning in here. She didn't really want to stand very much right now. Laying down was good...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:35 am

The woman was red, she felt the womans heart beat, or was it her own?, she wasn't too sure, she was glad she could cause this. "Yea, did you mama?". She lightly traced over the womans neck, resting against her, the woman stayed in the same position for awhile, her legs where probably sore by now. "I didn't hurt you anywhere?".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:44 pm

She nodded to the first question and shook her head to the second. She was a little worn out. She pulled her legs back down into he tub. They felt so heavy. She held the girl tight. She promised somebody that she wouldnt do this. She promised two people, actually. She felt a little bad about it. But the girl was happy, so she had trouble feeling so terrible. She leaned down and kissed the girl on the cheek. The water was so cold now. "Do you want to just get out now, honey? I don't think we need to wash up today."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 pm

The woman wanted to get out. That was pretty normal when the water was cold. She nodded. She would rather be around the woman then be in the tub. Eveen if she did have lot of fun. She pulled herself away and kisses the woman softly. Befor getting out of the tub. She grabbed a towel for both of them holding the one for the woman up.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:22 pm

The girl gave her a couple kisses and stepped out of the tub. She unplugged it and stepped out with the girl. She watched the water drain away. The girl handed her a towel. She took it, smiling. "Thanks, sweetie." The girl was growing up so much. She was proud. She wrapped the towel around her body and gave the girl a kiss. The lower half of her body was pretty tired. Her hand started to feel hot from the bag. She unfastened it and pulled it off. Much better.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Vashy smiled when the woman took the towel. She forgot about the bag around her hand untill then. She did really hope it got better soon. She smiled and wrapped her own towel around herself. Moving to the bedroom. She had to pick something to wear now. Didn't she?. She picked out some panties. She would put more on if she needed to later. She was more relaxed now after the bath. Strange.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:55 pm

The girl walked to the other room. She followed. The girl was looking through a drawer of underwear. She walked behind the girl and wrapped her arms around the girl's chest. She leaned her head against the girl's shoulder and gently kissed the girl's ear. She was feeling pretty... interesting. She needed to calm down a bit. She was the girl's mother, nothing else. She took a deep breath. She let go of the girl and went to her dresser. She just grabbed some underwear and a rather large sweater. She pulled it on. It covered enough of her body. It would be okay. She sat on the bed and sighed. What was her life coming to?
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Vashy giggled at the affection she was receiving. The womans arms where around her, she brought a hand up to hold onto her wrists loosely. She titled her head. The woman went to her own dresser. She glanced to see what the woman was doing. She had picked out her clothing. She smiled and picked up a pair of butterfly panties. She sat on the bed and started to dry herself like she normally did after a bath. Befor sliding her panties on.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:04 pm

The girl sat beside her, wearing just panties. She grinned a little. She pushed herself up and walked out of the room to her office. She sat at her computer. She couldn't type too well with just one hand. Kinda bugged her. It ached a little. She couldn't change that. She just sat back in the chair, relaxing. She had no idea what time it was. And she was happy. She was very happy. The girl helped her relieve a bit of stress. Very helpful. She held her thighs together a bit and giggled.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:12 pm

The woman walked out of the room. She wasn't sure why the woman left. She probably had work to do, she huffed abit. She still felt tingles going through her. She didn't want to do anything though. She picked up her lion toy, laying back on the bed. Wrapping her arms around it tight. She giggled, it was so big!. She loved the toy, it was like having another person next to her in bed sometimes.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 pm

The girl didn't come and follow her. She was alone again. She looked down at her legs. They were bare. She kicked her legs back and forth. She felt like a schoolgirl. She was giggly. She reached down and felt her leg. She should shave it. She hadn't been in the bathroom without the girl in a while, and she didn't feel so comfortable doing womanly things like that with the girl around. She didn't want the girl trying it. She got up and walked to the other room. The girl was on the bed, snuggling a toy. She walked to the bathroom. "I'll be out in a little bit." She shut the door. She pulled off the sweater and grabbed her razor. She was ready for this process...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:30 pm

They just left the bathroom afew minutes ago and the woman went in again. "Ok mama", she wondered what the woman was doing in there. She stared at the closed door befor snuggling into her toy. It didn't matter. She could find out later, maybe she forgot to do something. Like her hair or something. She giggled. Stroking the lions fur.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum