Alfred F. Jones Done!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alfred F. Jones Done!

Post by Guest on Tue May 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Student Application

General Information
Name: Alfred F. M************ Jones (The F does not stand for Franklin!!)
Oh, his last name is actually Williams(like his twin brother) but everyone started calling him 'Jones' because of how unique he was from the rest of his family
Grade: Freshman
Power: Heroic Heroism!! X-Ray vision, just w/o the X-Ray . . . sorta

Power Information
Power Description: Alfred was born with unique eyes that gave him the ability to tell the difference from real to fake, it allows him to discern an object hidden among many other look-a-likes and aid him in seeing through disguises.
Seal: His epically awesome glasses
Drawbacks: Although he has the ability to see whatever is needed to be seen, the ability drains from his actual eye-sight and at some point will either leave him temporarily blind or even permanently blind for the rest of his life, which is why he wears his glasses which filters out most of his abilities

Appearance
Hair: Dusty blonde, short, straight.
Eyes: Striking male model blue eyes
Height: 5'9.8"
Skin Tone: Pale
Other: Like Matvey, he has an ahoge . . . and he wears glasses too . . .
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
Description: Loud, and completely out going, Alfred is the exact opposite of Matthieu. Believing he is a hero he will do anything to help anyone, which can lead to a lot, and I mean a lot, of mishaps. He also always wants to be the center of attention, speaking in slang, and acting all coolios.
Flaws: His loud mouth and low realization leads him to reveal a lot more the he means to by accident.
Likes: Burgers, milkshakes, soda pop, french fries, doughnuts, popcorn, action movies, scary movies, video games(every kind), chocolate, lollipops/suckers, chewy candy, hard candy, pocky sticks, pop music, rap music, dubstep, techno, dance, dancing, dance dance revolution, saying that things are revolutionary, rebelling, talking, singing, being the center of attention, cute/hot girls, going to the beach, shopping, hanging out, saying 'I'm the hero!!', yelling, burgers, potato chips, playing guitar, playing drums, being in a band, playing guitar hero, zombies, ignoring people ion order to talk himself, talking about himself, talking about the latest gossip, talking about the latest movies, talking about the number one hit song, french fries, playing shooter games like Call of Duty, ice cream, the Internet, winning, hunting, fighting, fighting people weaker than he is, eagles, riding motorcycles, cars, sports cars, big trucks, going to amusement parks, going on roller coasters, forcing people on roller coasters, water parks, bumper cars, cotton candy, racing, water fights, water balloon fights, water gun fights, paint ball war, not losing in paint ball wars, not losing in general, his friends, cakes, making cake, cupcakes, hot dogs, chili dogs, hamburger helper, tuna helper, restaurants, clubs, pancakes, maple syrup, beef, his brown bomber jacket, comfy but stylish clothes, sports, hockey, football, basketball, ect. online social meeting grounds, food, a lot of food, steak, and dogs. Oh and horse back riding although not for competition. And skating, and going to live concerts, and being awesomely, heroicly heroic.
Dislikes: School and vampires

History
Family/ Relatives: Matvey is his twin sister but for all he knows is she's dead, mother in distress and father in an up roar.
History: It's been 2 weeks since that 3-hour fight, which seemed all about Alfred being on his lazy ass all day and not doing anything productive, that Al realized something was missing in his everyday gaming life. Not it's not a job or a pet or anything that requires responsibility, and he didn't understand what it was until dinner that day when his mum started one of her freaky Brit hissy fits that the two men then realized that Mattie was missing. After alerting the police and watching the news every night and taking away from Al's gaming time did they soon found out, from the police, that they had found a burnt out church where a vampire had been stalking. Believing that that vampire had killed his beloved sister from that he'd known from birth did he swear vengeance and became a vampire hunter. Although he realized that he needed more than strong nerves and fast reflexes so he looked around for some useful place to go for more skills on how to kill vampires.

Last edited by Matthieu on Thu May 03, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Alfred F. Jones Done!

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Wed May 02, 2012 7:09 pm

I must say. This has to be one of the most interesting apps I've ever seen. I read every single thing in the likes section. But, once again, you don't really have a power. Everything you put in the power section is personality or physically based. Is that alright?
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

View user profile http://darks-university.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 02, 2012 11:08 pm

uhhh yeah I believe so o3o

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Wed May 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Umm... I just want to know how he got invited to the school. He doesn't really have a noticeable power. He wouldn't be sent the invitation and you can't really just join without being asked to.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Hmmmmm that's right . . . uhhhhhhhhhh . . . he faked having a power? . . . I'll take any suggestions because I haven't got a clue .___. I still want him to be a vamp hunter but the hunters dun rlly got any power x___x

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Thu May 03, 2012 1:34 am

Still a pretty silly app, but sure. Approved. ^^
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down