Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!!

Post by Apocalypse Fri May 25, 2012 12:04 pm

[That was short]

Jake stopped his shudders as the vampire slayer laughed, "So what are you going to do?" Jake asked. The question could have been taken in a few different ways, one such interpretation of the question would be what would he do about Matthieu now that he discovered his twin sister was alive. It didn't really matter how the boy would interpret his question, it still gave him more things to talk about, therefore more things to discover about the vampire slayer. And it was a good way to get rid of the boredom from his usual schedule.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 pm

((very.))

"I don't know," Alfred said, with a hint of whine in his voice. He really didn't have a clue of what to do, for anything. His sister is a vampire, and that was pretty much the worst thing ever, but Al has got to admit at least she isn't dead. He just hoped that they would never cross paths. "Maybe I should just leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 am

[Whoa, what took you so long to post?]

Jake raised an eyebrow, the boy had no idea what to do, the answer would've been obvious to him had he been in the vampire slayer's position. Jake was about to open his mouth to talk when the vampire slayer said that he might leave. "And leave your sister here in the school without even paying a single visit?" Jake asked.

Last edited by Apocalypse on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 am

((I'm writing a fanfiction on the Avengers and I post it on DeviantART the people keep demanding for more xDD))

"It's easier if we don't see each other," Alfred said rubbing a hand across his face, "I made a vow to kill every vampire I see to avenge my sister, so if I were to meet her I would feel obliged to kill her." He could easily imagine the feel of him killing his sister, the weight of her cold dead body seemed almost realistic, the picture of her pale face scarring his mind. "I'd rather not see her," he said after a pause, "I think I'll stick with the mental picture of her still human."

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Jake looked at the vampire slayer with slight disbelief, "A vow," Jake repeated. "You're going to practically abandon your sister because of a damn vow. It's not like your vow is going to control your body and cause you to stab her will it?" The auburn haired boy asked, unable to believe that the boy would be willing to leave his sister due to a stupid vow. It was obvious that the vampire slayer was rather fond of Matthieu, so why would he give a damn about a vow?
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Alfred shook his head, he couldn't explain what he meant by a vow. His sister, his sister that was still alive, is dead. The thing that took on the appearance of his sister was a complete different thing. It was a monster. "She's still a vampire," Al said gloomily, "I promised to kill each vampire when my sister died. If I cross her I'll have to kill her because she is a vampire, a monster that looks like my sister. I want to kill it, but I can't stand killing something that looks like my sister."

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Jake shook his head, that was a pile of crap. Matthieu barely acted any different from a human, besides her hatred of any food besides pancakes or maple syrup. "That's bullshit. Matthieu acts so human that I would've walked right past her if it wasn't for the smell of blood coming from her bottle." Jake replied. "And what vampire is obsessed about pancakes and maple syrup of all things?" Jake said, stressing the words 'pancakes' and 'maple syrup'.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Alfred looked up brightly, and smiled, "Nice to see that she's still addicted to pancakes," he laughed, "I remember one time she wanted to bathe in maple syrup. Haa, but mum wouldn't let her. Good times." His face slumped, he didn't want to talk about Matt anymore, it was painful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow, Matthieu had always been addicted to pancakes? He chuckled slightly at the thought until the vampire slayer continued his thoughts and revealed that the vampire girl had tried bathing in maple syrup once. There was no chance, Jake laughed softly at the ridiculous idea. "That's interesting. Never knew that she was so obsessed with it. Was she really unfit too? I recall that she chased me from the cafeteria to the courtyard and looked like she was about to curl up and die right there." It was still hard to believe.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Alfred smirked a little, "You should see her at hockey or any other winter related sport . . . " He could remember the pain as if it was just yesterday. She was truly horrible when it came to other sports, especially summer sports, that was were Al succeeded at. He noticed how they were polar-opposites of each other. Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Jake nodded at the vampire slayer's words. "Sounds like you miss her a lot." He said casually, as if talking about the weather. Jake was thinking of ways he could drag the vampire slayer back to Matthieu, even though the vampire girl was likely to try and hit him in the face for the effort. Keyword being try of course, there was no way Matthieu would succeed in doing such an act.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:07 pm

((D,: why are you so mean to her?? It's like Hunter and Al xDDD .___. now im depressed xP))

"How could I not? She's my twin," Alfred said, laying his head on the table, "She's been with me my entire life." He sighed, some big brother he was, allowing her to get pushed around by people. Allowing her to become a vampire . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 pm

[Mean to who? Matthieu? And what's this about Hunter and Al?]

Jake grinned in his head, this was his chance, quicker than most people could react to, Jake got out of his seat and grabbed the vampire slayer by the back of his shirt and pulled him out of his seat. Once he did that, Jake dragged the boy out of the food court and headed towards the exit, pulling the vampire slayer along with him using strength that couldn't be natural to humans.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:17 pm

((Yes Matthieu and Hunter hates Al because of how loud and obnoxious he is xP))

"Whoa dude!" Alfred said, as he was being pulled, "Let go!" He wiggled trying to get free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Jake tightened his grip on the vampire slayer's shirt as he tried to wiggle himself free. "Uh-huh, not gonna happen." A grin was growing on Jake's face, the vampire slayer's actions were amusing, "And stop your wiggling or I'll burn off that curl of yours." Oh this was going to be hilarious, Jake and the vampire slayer were nearing the exit of the mall now, the vampire slayer still being dragged by the back of his shirt of course.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:29 pm

"That's morbid dude!" Al cried, now allowing himself to be dragged. At least he didn't have to move, right? And at least he wouldn't get his precious hair burnt off . . . ugh . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Jake chuckled as he dragged the vampire slayer out of the mall and walked a considerable distance away from it, off to a mostly empty part of the Megiddo and into an alley. "Well, now that there's no one looking." Jake said as he crouched slightly, still holding onto the vampire slayer, and sprouted a pair of dragon-like wings. "I can actually get us to our destination." Jake continued, spreading his wings and flying high into the air with the vampire slayer clutched in one arm.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Alfred gasped as the his captor sprung wings and began to fly, now this was a heroic way to travel . . . if only Al could get onto this man's back, THEN it would be an even more heroic way to travel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Jake turned his head and looked around, quickly finding the school from mid-air, he begun flying towards it. "I suggest you get ready." Jake said to the vampire slayer, his left arm still carrying the boy with ease. "Since you're gonna meet your sister. And I WILL burn off that curl of yours if you try to refuse." Jake said as he glared down at the vampire slayer.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:45 pm

"What?!" Alfred cried, he really didn't want to see his sister, "I'd rather jump off the tallest building, and then have my hair burnt off!!" Alfred struggled, not caring about the height they were at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Jake's eye twitched, the vampire slayer was overreacting. Jake tossed the vampire slayer wannabe higher into the air and used both arms to grab the boy by both of his arms before continuing his flight back to the school. "Oh would you please shut up?" The auburn haired boy groaned.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 am

"No!" Al said, continuing to wiggle, "I refuse to see my sister!!"

(omg srry short post . . . brain dead)

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:13 am

Jake sighed, "Then you leave me no choice." Jake then begun to do various loops and spin in the air as he continued to fly towards the school, leaving the vampire slayer unable to do anything. Luckily for Jake he did this rather often as practice so he didn't get dizzy. The same probably couldn't be said for the vampire slayer though.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Alfred started getting dizzy, but enjoyed it. It was like a roller coaster, only way better! He started to laughed, but then started to feel those burgers he just ate starting to come up.

((haha sorry . . . brain dead @n@))

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Jake looked down at the vampire slayer, he had started to laugh. Great, he probably thought it was a game now. Jake quickly stopped though as the vampire slayer started turning green, he did NOT want an innocent bystander to get nailed in the head by a nasty pile of puke. The school was close now, at the pace that Jake was flying at it would only take another few minutes before they reached. Then Jake would have to find Matthieu, hopefully it wouldn't be too hard.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum