Adeline Kohler ((Done~!))

Post by Guest on Mon May 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Faculty Application

General Information
Name: Adeline Kohler
Class/ Facility: HISTORIE History :3 hurr
Power: EMR – Electromagnetic Radiation

Power Information
Power Description: Adeline's "soul" has been slightly fused with EMRs (electromagnetic radiation) during war. These EMRs in Adeline allows her to absorb or emit charged particles in a burst, creating EMPs (electromagnetic pulses). These EMPs are abrupt pulses of EMRs creating nuclear explosions, not strong explosions! also, as Kasi told me, she can disable electronics :,D
Seal: Her leather gloves
Drawbacks: Although Adeline is fused with these EMPs and EMRs it does not make her immune to radiation and explosions, thus she will take damage if she gets to close to her own attacks.

Appearance
Hair: Blonde and spiky . . . and long
Eyes: Blue~
Height: 5’10” and then her heels add another 5 inches
Skin Tone: Pale skinned o3o
Other: She is from DENMARK, she speaks Danish and a little German.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
Description: Full of youth and vigor, Adeline can be quite fun with her humor, but she prioritises herself over everyone else. She doesn’t listen to others well, being quite stubborn, and is known to be quite controlling and bossy. She is quite hard to get along with unless you like being pushed around, or you don’t mind her heavy drinking habits. She also cares a lot about her self-image, making up lies about herself to make her seem waaay better than everyone else.
Flaws: She drinks a lot, making it easy to bribe with alcohol, and she tends to get lonely and bored when there’s no one around to talk to.
Likes: Drinking, telling people what to do, and cracking a few jokes here and there.
Dislikes: People trying to control her and people stopping her from drinking . . . or people who don’t laugh at her jokes.

History
Family/ Relatives: Passed
History: After living in her home country for 18 years of her life, Adeline moved to Mother Russia and enlisted in the army. She fought strongly for 5 years she became renown as a fighter, but then one dark day she was caught in a nuclear explosion when the opposing enemy invaded one of her bases. Thought to be dead, Adeline's body was left in the waste the explosion left behind, but someone took her in. Friend or foe, she didn't know, but she was saved. This person somehow took the radiation and remodeled it into her DNA. Although it saved her life, it still effects her in various ways as it slowly eats away at her life.
After a year of hiding, Adeline looked for a place where she could go, a place where accidentally using her powers would be forgiving. Many years past, her control of her powers strengthened, her knowledge grew from many nights alone, and she finally found this place, Darks University, where she hopes to teach students of many historical accidents and mistakes that she hopes would never happen again.

Last edited by LORD ROBERT DOWNEY JR on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Adeline Kohler ((Done~!))

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Thu May 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Just gonna point out, nuclear explosions cause EMPs. Not the other way around. The EMP disables pretty much anything running off electricity for a good amount of time. That's what you'd be able to do.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

View user profile http://darks-university.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 24, 2012 10:33 pm

o___o oh ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra on Sat May 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Alright, it's been brought to my attention that is requires a high altitude nuclear blast to cause the EMP effects. I think you'd be better off working with something else.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

View user profile http://darks-university.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 am

@____________@ but I thought so hard about this . . . I want her to be explosive :/ I'll see if I can think of anything else . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum