Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little excursion.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A little excursion. Empty A little excursion.

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:23 am

Alex wasn't sure how she managed it, but she got Tsukiko to agree to meet her here for some tutoring.. not that she actually planned on any study to go on. No. She wanted somewhere not too crowded to try and change teh womans mind... that and see if she couldn't make it like a first day or something. She giggled abit to herself. She already set up a blanket and basket. Right underneath a big tree, it was enough cover . Hid everything well, there was a playset far off in the corner , you could barely see it. Picnic areas with tables set up around aswell. Though she really wanted to be secluded for this. Now she just had to wait for her to show up. Alex sighed as she looked down at her mini red skirt with black highlights, her fishnet shirt covering a red singlet. How hard could this be?.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

A little excursion. Empty Re: A little excursion.

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 am

Tsukiko was trying to work up the nerve to walk up to Alex hoping that she wasnt planning to seduce her again. She bounced over in her short skirt and tank top. She was holding some science texts. She noticed what Alex was wering and gulped sweating a bit. "Um Are you ready to learn?" She sat down next to Alex
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 am

"Ready when you are.. " not if my life depended on it, she thought to herself. There where some things she just didn't want to worry about, its not like science was hard, she just didn't care that much to study it. She smiled, leaning over as she traced down Tsukikos arms to the books in her lap, looking directly at the woman. "So.. what have you got planned for today?"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 am

She smiled and looked at Alex and the spot a bit shivering at the touch. "I was hoping that we could study the science of anatomy." She passes a book to Alex and opens it to the a page about the eye. "The eye is a gift that allows us to see even if it is upside down. Our brain somehow straightens it out and puts it together correctly. Other people say they are the windows to the soul or that they cant be trusted. What do you think?"
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:18 am

She smiled as she stared into Tsukikos eyes for a moment.. ""I think the eyes are the most beatiful part of a person, you can see alot in them, just as you stare deeply into someone elses, they can see what you see. But other then that, I think they are useful, its a great thing to be able to see every beatiful thing in nature. " She chuckled abit as she looked down at the book, a feint flush on her cheeks.. right, stick to the game plan. "I thought you might enjoy abit of lunch befor we got into studying though.. I made a nice picnic for us".Alex put the book down on the blanket, kneeling over the basket enough so her skirt rode up, exposing her rather thin g-string.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:25 am

She smiled and blushed at the stare wondering what she was up to. She smiled and stared back unable to say anything. "G-Good. You found the importance of eyes." She blushed a bit more and thought a bit. "I like your description of eyes." She heard something about food. "That sounds nice~" She notices the g-string and blushes deeply. Oh dear this is gonna be one of those days
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:31 am

"I'm glad you do", Alex was proud that she managed to get a point across, which one she was unsure, if Tsukiko didn't take the hint. Then she needed to up the anty abit. Alex pulled out a couple boxes from the basket. One held a variety of sandwhiches ranging from cheese and ham to peanut butter. She had no idea what Tsukiko would prefer. In another was pieces of chicken strips with three tubs of sauce, barbeque, tomato, and mustard. Then the last held some fruits cut up and placed into different compartments. Wartermelon, green grapes, rock melon, oranges and apple slices. "I didn't know what you would like", she placed the items down, then pulled out two bottles, one was wine. Another was soft drink,she placed both down along with two wine glasses.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:02 am

She smiled at the food and grabed a ham and cheese sandwich. She kept thinking about things and moved on to the skin. She blushed a bit trying to figure out how Alex was going to twist this one. "The skin is the body's first defence mechanism against outside influence" She blushed a bit and got closer to Alex rubbing her arm a bit. "It is also either very soft or dry...... Yours is very soft......"
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:07 am

Alex picked up an egg salad sandwhich, apparently Tsukiko doesn't get the point of lunch. Its to stop the science lesson. She just kept going, Alex smiled at the compliment, placing her oposing hand ontop of Tsukikos gently. "Thank you. " She leaned her head to rest it against Tsukiko as she stared into her eyes, her fingers lightly traced around Tsukikos wrist and over her hand. "Yours is quiet soft aswell... I think it'd make any man go weak just to caress its delicate surface. "
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 am

She put the book down and smiled looking into Alex's eyes. She couldn't hold out much longer. She held her hand and smiled starting to hold her close. She liked this girl a lot but she couldn't say anything about it. She just couldn't get the words out. She blushed deeply and and looked at her. "Is it only men that go weak at the knees?" She blushed deeper and tried not to do anything.
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:22 am

"Not always, no, sometimes women do aswell.", Alex's smile grew as she was being held now, if all went well she would have the woman agreeing to a date!, or two.. or three. Right, present. Concentrate. She started to blush abit as she continued to stare, now was not a good time to get tongue tied. "like me" she whispered, stopping herself as she leaned in closer, she was just about to kiss her.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 am

She blushed deeper and couldnt think of anything to say so she just held Alex closer. She rubbed Alex's back and kept trying to think of what to say. Alex started leaning in and she jumped at the chance kissing her softly and pulling her even closer wondering what to do. She pulls Alex on her lap rubbing her back softly
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 am

Well, that was unexpected, Alex's eyes opened wide as she was kissed, her blush darkening, yeap. She expected Tsukiko to turn her away. She smiled as she was pulled on the womans lap. her own arms wrapping around her neck, her thumb gingerly stroked the back of her neck. She returned the kiss then, it wasn't a long kiss. Staring into her eyes once it was over. So much for studying, hehe.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 am

She kept looking at Alex unsure of what to do. She reached for a bottle pouring wine instead of soda by accident. She offered a glass to Alex and then drank some of her own. She enjoyed the taste but just thought it was a grapish soda. She kept drinking it feeling a bit dizzy and keeps holding Alex close her hand trailing to her behind. She kisses Alex again trying to think but something was off. Could it be the drink?
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:16 am

Alex giggled when handed the glass.. "cheers" she whispered befor taking a drink hferself, one hand still stroking the back of Tsukikos neck, the other holding the glass. Ahh... it was a nice wine, though her tastes, varied. She normally didn't drink alot. She placed the glass down after afew sips. No need to get drunk too quickly. Alex face became a dark red when the hand finished trailing down her back, well that was a bold move. Alex kissed back gently.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 am

She kept kissing Alex and wondered why she felt so good. She held Alex close by her behind and smiled. She needed to think. She just wanted to be close to Alex. She rested her head in Alex's chest and looked up at her. She blushed and looked away trying not to move too much. She kept holding Alex and looked at her again. It was wine! "Why did you bring wine?"
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 am

Things seemed to be escalating alot quicker then expected... she wondered how far Tsukiko would go on this 'first date' of theirs.. she smiled at the thought. Her fingers started to make their way through Tsukikos hair, sliding along each strand, she giggled abit. The woman seemed to like her chest. Her face a deep red when asked about the wine, she smiled nervously.. "well.. I thought it'd be good... you know, to celebrate our uhh.. first date", she whispered the last two words.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

She blushed deeply and snuggled into Alex. She kept herself close and her mind started to clear. "F-First date?" She blushed and hid her face. She completely misunderstood this invitation. This wasn't a study date it was a date date. She kept blushing and kissed Alex ending up in her lap still kissing and holding close. She lays on Alex's chest and smiles watching her
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 am

"Y-yea", Well... that wasn't exactly a great reaction, Alex smiled nervously, stroking Tsukiko's hair gently as the woman hid her face. Maybe she could turn this around... When she started to move she was brought out of her thoughts, kissing Tsukiko back tenderly. The womans weight forcing her down. She simply smiled as her fingers traced along the womans back. She was going to take that as a yes to the first date.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 pm

She smiled and drinked more wine to get a little braver. She presses herself against Alex hard and smiles up at her. She moves up to kiss her again and gropes her lightly wondering what to do. She lays down on her chest and blushes deeply. "I-I love you A-Alex"
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Wow, she needed to bring wine with her more often. It had a ... great. Effect on Tsukiko. Alex blushed deeper and smiled wide, squirming underneath the woman. Wow.. she needed to calm things down abit. As much as she would like to go further. "I'm so glad you said that.. I love you too Tsukiko..." she was exstatic, she leaned her head down and kissed Tsukiko firmly.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Tsukiko looked up and kissed back much harder blushing deeply. She broke the kiss and looked into Alex's eyes trying to stop herself from going further. She kissed again much harder and kept herself from doing anything by relaxing and taking another drink. She layed on Alex for a bit and yawned. "I love you....."
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Alex giggled, "I love you too... " she smiled as things seemed to calm, thank god.. she nuzzled the top of Tsukikos head. "so... does this mean... a yes.. to another date?".. she wanted to get that cleared up, she didn't want this to be forgotten or made out like some kind of mistake.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:07 pm

She smiled up at her and kissed her again. "Of course we can have another date. When and where?" She was getting tired and turned over on Alex nuzzling into her chest. "I will always be up for another date. Or two. Or three." She blushed deeper and kissed Alex's chest
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:11 pm

When and where, she hadn't thought that far. She giggled, things are going better then expected. "wherever you want.. we could go clubing or swimming, or just stay at home.. my place or yours", she really was just listing off ideas. She had no idea where they would end up. Another giggle escaping her as her chest was kissed. Alex lightly traced over tsukiko's curves, along her sides and back. She liiked this. Nuzzling in return from the kiss. "I'd love afew dates."
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum