Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whistling in the Dark

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Whistling in the Dark - Page 6 Empty Re: Whistling in the Dark

Post by Vashy Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:51 pm

She held the girls hand firmly, notcing the tight grip. Meeting up with the car, she opened the door for the girl. "Do you have any idea where to start? If not we might just get dropped off in the centre of town", she waited for the girl to get in befor closing the door, moving to the other side and hopping in. Buckling up befor telling the driver where to go. Did she forget anything...
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:55 pm

The girl took her to the car and led her inside. She closed the door and pulled the seatbelt across her body. She was glad she at least knew how to deal with cars. "We could probably start at his house. I didn't really look around too much after he went missing. I just left." She looked to the driver and told him the address. The house might have some clues. If not... she wasn't really sure where else to go. She did feel a little bad intruding in somebody else's home, but she guessed it was sort of hers.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:01 am

"Alright", the girl didn't look.. the boy could of just been busy with something. She sighed abit, the girl didn't know alot though. It was still confusing. "Well, we can start there then. " she waited for the cab to pull up, Exiting the vehicle. She pat her pockets and then her bra, right. She pulled out a couple bills and handed them to the driver. "So, where first?. Do you know where he likes to hang out like for lunch or something?"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 am

The car stopped. She stepped out. The girl paid. She watched the car drive away. She felt a little more at ease with it gone. "Well, we should check in the house, shouldn't we?" She walked up to the door and put her hand on the knob, looking back at the girl. She wasn't completely sure. It was a good idea in her head, but maybe the girl thought of something else.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:34 am

Well.. it couldn't be completely bad idea. Though he might get upset with a stranger in his house. She rubbed the back of her head as she thought. "Well. We could find some clues I guess about where he might be if he isn't inside. " why not. It wasn't like he was dangerous or anything.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:37 am

She nodded. They were going through with her plan. That worked. She fished a key from the strap around her body and stuck it in the door. It opened up. She walked in and looked around. She chewed her lip and tightened her fists. Here... she was sad. They lived here. Together. He was so nice to her. He took care of her. Things couldn't have been better. She didn't have a care in the world. But now... she was so scared. She felt alone. She wanted things to be okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:56 am

Alex walked up behind the girl. Placing a gentle hand on the girls shoulder. She really hoped he wasn't home right now. " what times was he normally around?" She asked as she lightly pressed against the girl to make her move forward. She really hoped the girl wouldn't be to badly scared bout being here.. well sad was probably a better term.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:00 am

She swallowed hard. "He... he was here most of the time. He only went out so occasionally. Just for work or errands. He tended to bring me along for most things..." She felt a chill go down her spine. "I don't know where he might be, if not here. I only really knew him for two to three weeks." She looked to the ground. It was such a short time, but that was also the only time she could remember being alive. She had no memory of anything before the boy. He truly was everything she had in this world. Apparently even the weapon on her back was a gift from him. She sighed.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:05 am

"Oh. Ok" well. That didn't really help much. If she tagged along nost of the time. Maybe something happened to the boy. She sighed abit. Wrapping a single arm around the girl for a tight hug. "Well. Then if he isn't here he should be nearby. Don't worry we'll. Find him. We can leave him my phone number so he knows where to find you if he comes back while we are looking.". That was probably the best plan. She looked around...
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:11 am

She nodded. She stood close to the girl. "I..." She tightened her fists. "I'm such a weak person. I can't even live on my own without breaking down." She trembled a bit. She really didn't feel good. She sucked. She was a bad person. Nobody should have to deal with her. She looked at the ground. She just wanted things to be okay again. They never would be...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 am

Rayne looked out over the city from his ivory tower. He smiled as he had reached the mountain tops. His phone beeped twice which indicated that someone had gotten into his home. He typed a code command "plan3.exe". At that exact moment all doors shut in the house and locked, metal shutters dropped over the windows, and the lights went out. Quickly the lights came back on, but now they were a dark red casting shadows everywhere and not giving off much light to begin with. Then he typed another command "homevoice.exe" he lifted the phone to his ear like he was talking on the phone, "Who was dumb enough to trespass in my home?"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:08 am

Great, the girl was having a melt down, she hugged the girl tighter. "its ok sweetie, everyone needs help sometimes" She wasn't exactly sure what to say to make things better, suddenly she heard the doors and windows close, her heart started racing. She was half expecting arrows to start firing from the walls.. too many movies with dark, hardly lit rooms. "Uhh. the hell!, "right, girl, she needed to at least pretend she knew what she was doing. Nope, nothing. The kid had a interesting friend.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:56 pm

There was a lot of clicking and slamming. Her eyes opened up. Everything was so dark. She hadn't seen this before. She heard his voice. Her eyes opened wide. "R-Rayne?" Her heart was beating faster. He was okay, at least. But... she wondered where he was. She was scared. She finally saw some light at the end of the tunnel. She really hoped this would lead her back to him. Worst case scenarios started pouring through her head. What... what if this was just a recording? What if this was a security message and they were going to be hurt. She dragged Alex into this... She bit her lip hard. She squeezed Alex's hand. She hoped it was going to be okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Rayne sighed, "Hello Kasi. I'll be there in a little while." At the end of that, all the doors unlocked and all the window shutters went up. The lights went back to normal. Rayne stepped out of his office and spoke to his secretary, "Gonna be out for the rest of the day, forward all calls to my cell unless it's Litner." He walked to his private elevator and it zipped straight to the private garage under the skyscraper. He looked around for a car and picked his black Audi R8. He started the engine and the car growled as he pressed the gas a little. He drove the car over to a lift and it brought him up to street level.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:06 pm

The voice was the boy they where looking for. A sigh relief went through her as everything seemed to shut off. She was thankful he didn't fire on them. "Ah... did you know about that?", she lived her so she might know about the security system. Suffice to say that she would prefer leaving right now. Waiting outside, was alot better then staying in the giant trap.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:16 am

She shook her head. She was smiling a bit. Her lower lip trembled. Tears started to drip down her cheeks. She still smiled. Things were okay. The boy was coming. She was gonna be back with him. She took the girl's hand and squeezed it. "He's coming..." She wiped her eyes. She hadn't seen him in a week. It felt like so long. She didn't want to move from the spot. He was coming. That was all she cared about...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 am

Rayne ripped through the city streets, the viscious growl of the V-10 motor reverberating off the concrete buildings. He barely slowed down as he ran through red lit intersections. He pressed a button on the dashboard and the L.E.D screen came on which showed the camera feed of all the hidden security cameras in his house. He kept pressing the next button until he saw Kasi and Alex on the screen. Rayne slowed down as he turned onto his street and then pressed the fingerprint scanner on his visor which makes the massive garage door open.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:49 am

Alex instantly hugged Kasi tight as she seemed to cry, but... the smile threw her abit. She slowly let up on the hug. He's coming.. the girl really liked the boy. "Yea, uh, can we wait outside for him or something?"She wasn't sure how this would go. She just felt really uncomfortable in the home built cage, with someone that may or may not be a kidnapping killer. Ok, maybe she went abit overboard with the killer part, but seriously. The reaction confused her abit.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 am

She slowly nodded. The girl seemed frightened. Made sense. She had no problem waiting outside, anyway. She took a deep breath and walked towards the door as coordinated as she could. She was a little excited. She still didn't let go of the girl's hand. She pulled open the door and stood just outside. She heard the garage opening. He was almost here.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Rayne pulled his car into the garage onto the car lift. He sat in the car for a minute or so and then stepped out of the car. He walked into the open kitchen/living room area, "Where'd they go?" He touched a small screen on the island which showed they were outside, "Odd, didn't see them outside." He walked to the front door and pulled it open. He saw Kasi first and then Alex. He stepped outside and walked twards the both of them.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Oh good, the door didn't try to eat them, she was relieved. she really needed to stop watching those movies. She started breathing easier once they where outside. She heard movement, or something that she thought was movement at least, soon the boy was outside. She looked at him for a moment then at the girl. Well, this was awkward.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:36 pm

She heard footsteps behind them. She turned around. He was there. She really wanted to run up and hug him. She needed to relax. She had a couple things she needed to talk about before that. She took a deep breath and her smile faded a bit. "Where did you go? You left without saying anything..." She didn't want to let go of Alex's hand, but she guessed she should. Just fit the situation better. Her voice wasn't exactly angry. More sad than anything. She just didn't want to lose him...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Rayne kneeled down in front of Kasi and took off his sunglasses, "I had to do some work stuff, I'm extremely sorry." He placed his arms around Kasi in a hug, "I have something I want to show you, your friend can come with." He smiled at Kasi. He placed the sunglasses in his left front pocket and walked inside toward the garage.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:07 pm

The guy had business to do, that made sense she guessed. She wasn't sure what to make of this. She sighed abit and rubbed her forehead. If he had business he could of told her at least. She wasn't completely sure about the guy still. "Its ok. I should get going anyway", she smiled nervously at the two. Then went to give Kasi a hug. "you know where my dorms at if you ever need anything.".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:23 pm

The girl was leaving. She turned and wrapped her arms around the girl. She smiled. "Thank you so much for helping me out. I'll see you around, I guess..." She let the girl go and turned to follow the boy. She was a little upset at him, still, but she had to trust him. She followed him into the garage, not saying a word. She wondered what he would be showing her. If she knew him, and she did, it would probably be something pretty amazing.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next