Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whistling in the Dark

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Whistling in the Dark - Page 2 Empty Re: Whistling in the Dark

Post by Vashy Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:09 am

"No worries sweety, I just couldn't watch such a cute girl be alone in the rain like that", she smiled at Kasi, at least she was talking more now. And of her own free will too. "I guess you just needed abit of food befor talking." she giggled abit. It was kind of funny. She took another bite of her pizza. Mm... she really needed to order more often.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:12 am

A cute girl. She was never really sure how to take compliments. She didn't get them very often. Did she really need the food to talk? No. She didn't think so. It was just a little coincidental. She really just needed to relax enough to speak. And also find a reason to speak. She was starting to run out of things to say. What could she say now? She could explain why she was out there... no. She wasn't comfortable with it yet. She just took another bit of her food.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:22 am

Back to square one it seemed. Silence filled the room again. She was making some progress at least. "Do you have anywhere to stay sweety?", she asked, she was still curious afterall. She almost finished her first slice, moving on to the next one. What would she do witht the girl if she had to stay the night, she only had one bed. Even if it could fit two people they'd have to be pretty close together.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:27 am

That... that was a difficult question to answer. Yes, she did. But... she wasn't sure if she could go there. She had three places she could go. She could try to go to her room. She never met her roommates. She didn't want to try to deal with that, especially right now. She could go to the room she's been staying in, but it might hurt her a little too much. Or, she could go to the house she's been staying in... She didn't even know if she had permission to stay there anymore. Her entire life went out the door. Why did she have to put so much trust in one person. She took a deep breath to keep from crying. She shook her head. It was the most reasonable answer for her.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:40 am

Alex sighed, as she reached a hand over to lightly stroke the girls hair.. "shh.. its ok... Don't worry about it. You can stay here tonight. Ok?", she didn't want the girl to be upset. She moved the plate with her free hand and shifted closer to the girl, wrapping her arm around the girl. "We can find somewhere for you tomorrow, k?".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:43 am

She was being touched. It was warm. It felt familiar. She started to tremble. She wrapped her arms around the girl. She felt her eyes started to get damp again. She didn't want to let go. She felt so alone. It scared her. She couldn't stand it. She was shaking. She wanted to be safe. She wanted to be okay. She didn't want to be alone. She felt like a child. She felt so helpless in this big world. So many things she didn't know. So much she couldn't do on her own. She needed somebody with her to help her. It was mandatory.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:33 am

Well.. that wasn't expected. It was like the girl completely broke down. She sighed abit, pulling the girl closer, as she lifted one hand to wipe away her tears. "Shh.. its ok sweetie.. really. You can stay as long as you need to. I'll do whatever I can to help", gah!, This was not the time to play selfless heroine!, especially when you have important things to do!, she wasn't sure if her double had decided to invade her subconcious or not but that was one of the issues with havng someone around. She gently kissed the girls forhead. "Just don't be sad. We gotta eat up and take your clothes still befor going to bed".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:54 pm

She was being comforted. She could stay here as long as she needed. She didn't want to be a burden. She would try to leave as soon as possible. She nodded she guessed they should continue eating. She released her grip on the girl and wiped at her eyes. Everything would be okay. She took a deep breath. She didn't want that to happen again. She didn't like it when stuff like that happened. She didn't pick up her pizza yet. She just needed to calm down. "Sorry. I'm not in a very good state right now..."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 am

"Its alright Kasi. Everyone needs to cry now and then. " She smiled at the girl to try and reassure her. "Besides, I like giving hugs" she giggled with a wink. Alex gently stroked the girls back, waiting for her to pick up her pizza befor she would actually go back to her own slice. "We aren't in any rush to do anything. Ok?", she wondered if she could actually get anything out of the girl about why she was like this. If anything. It would help her out alot.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 am

She smiled. The girl was being so nice to her. She lifted the slice of pizza to her mouth and chewed on it. It tasted so good. She wanted to talk about it. She didn't know how to start, though. She guessed she could start from the beginning of everything. "So, uh, a couple weeks ago I woke up in a forest. And I couldn't remember anything. And I still don't really have much memory of what happened prior..." She chewed her lip. It was the most she'd spoken that night. Maybe she could explain everything. Maybe things would be better.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Ah good, the girl was eating again, Alex took the cue to pick up a slice of her own. Chewing on it, man if this kept up the pizza was going to go cold. Alex giggled to herself. The girl started to talk. "Oh?", so the girl lost her memory. That would of been hard to deal with.. and she had a scythe. "Well.. its not unheard of people lose their memories. Alot. Like a hard bump on the head or soemthing normally", she wondered if the girl would get her memories back.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:46 pm

She nodded. "So... that isn't the end of it." She continued to chew on her pizza. "I had an ID for this school, so I came over here and reapplied. A guy said that he knew me and that we were close..." She took slow deep breaths. "And, uh... things were turning out pretty well. He was taking care of me. I couldn't do anything on my own. I didn't know how anything worked."Her fingers dropped to her lap and gripped around the gown. She held back tears. "A couple days ago He just kinda disappeared. I don't know where he went... but he's gone." Tears started to drip down her cheeks. "I was so alone... I couldn't do anything. I had nowhere to live, no money, no food. He was everything I had..." She was trembling.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Oh wow, that sounded serious, though part of her wondered if the boy used the girl. She wrapped her arms tightly around the girl once more, pulling her onto her lap as she did so. "shh, sweetie.. that sounds like something horrible to happen to such a sweet girl like you." She wanted to ask.. but she didn't want to upset the girl more, she chewed on her lip as she gently rubbed the girls back. "Maybe we can find him some day.. I'm sure he didn't leave you alone on purpose. " she was hoping that at the very least.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:04 pm

She nodded. The girl was rubbing her back. It felt good. She shut her eyes and wiped at her cheeks. She was so sad. She wiped her tears on her sleeves. She took a couple deep breaths. "Thank you for taking me in right now." She didn't want to talk about him. She really did like him. And now he was gone. The girl was talking about him. She didn't know. She didn't know anything about what happened to him. It could be anything. She opened her eyes up and blinked a couple times. She looked at the mostly-eaten food on her plate. "Could I have another slice?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:09 pm

The girl was so upset from loseing her friend. She wasn't sure if she had that many people she would be upset about losing, well not to this extent anyway. Maybe one or two. She smiled at the girl, "Its no problem.", she just needed to con her dad into lending her abit more money. Shouldn't be too hard. "Of course, have as much as you want sweety. There is heaps. And I don't plan on eating it all" She giggled, she was almost full. She wasn't that hungry, but leftover pizza is always good.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 pm

She nodded and took another piece. She started to chew on it. She was feeling a little bad. "I hope I don't cause any problems for you. I... I don't have to stay here very long if you don't want me. I can find other places to go." She didn't want to be forcing the girl into taking care of her. Then again, by 'other places' she meant sleeping in the park. She had two completely empty places she could stay in... but that was the problem. She didn't want the places to be empty. She wanted somebody with her to help her out for now. At least until she could remember enough to take care of herself.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:17 pm

"Stop worrying kiddo, if I didn't want you around, I'd have told you by now", Alex giggled and ruffled the girls hair. She was so worried about offending people by staying with them. Really, its not that big of a deal. Whats a couple weeks.. it shouldn't take that long to find the guy. Especially concidering her state, he's probably worried about her. "just let me know when your finished with the pizza soe we can put it away and get your clothes to the dryer. " It had been a long day. She wasn't exactly tired, but she would prefer getting to bed sooner rather then later.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 pm

She nodded and gave a little smile. Okay. The girl was fine with helping her out a little. She would probably spend her time out. She didn't want to bug the girl. She would be fine on her own most of the time... she just needed a source of food and somewhere safe to sleep. She started to eat her food quicker. She finished off the slice and set her hands in her lap. "I'm finished." They were going to dry her clothes. Good. She would like to keep those... the dress, especially. She started to stroke her hair. She was calm. She would be okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 pm

"Good. Can you put the plates in the sink for me, while I put the left overs into one box.", she asked waiting for the girl to go befor taking the left overs from one box. Placing them in the other. Putting the single box in the fridge, befor grabbing the empty one and crushing it. Pulling a bin out form under the island. "Now we just need to grab your clothes and we can go", she made her way to the door and picked the umbrella up. At least they'll be dry.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:36 pm

She nodded. She stood up and took the plates. She brought them over to the sink. There were already a couple dishes in there. She set the two plates down. She hoped she did that right. It sounded like such a simple task. If she somehow made a mistake... The girl continued to speak. She nodded and walked to the other room. She went into the bathroom and grabbed her pile of clothes. She put the strap over her shoulder. She walked out of the bathroom and grabbed her weapon, slinging it over her shoulder into the little harness. "Okay."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:41 pm

They weren't going very far, and the girl wanted to take the weapon with her, Alex would have to ask about that later. "Good, well, lets go then", she locked the door behind them and set up, popping the umbrella open once they got outside. "Stay close, I don't want you getting wet again". It wasn't a long trip to the dryer.. though waiting for the clothes to finish would be such a pain. She pulled out a small coin purse.. "Do you know how to use these?"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:44 pm

She followed the girl outside. She was glad to have the umbrella. She had to lift up her gown so the bottom wouldn't drag against the ground and get wet. It felt a little odd, wearing a dress with no undergarments, especially with the wind they had. She stood close to the girl. They eventually got to a bit of cover and two big white boxes. She shook her head. "I don't think I've seen one of these before." She hoped it wasn't annoying, being with somebody who didn't know anything. She still stood close to the girl. She wanted to feel like somebody was there for her. She needed to make sure.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:51 pm

"Well there is a first time for everything" she said with a wink, fishing out afew coins. She examined the machine, she rarely actually used the school ones. "Let me have a look to make sure your clothes are able to be machine dried, normally they have a tag saying so. " taking the garments, searching for a tag and feeling the fabric. Hopefully they wouldn't shrink. That would suck big time.
"See.. those ones over there are for washing, but since we only want to dry them. We are gonna use this one", she pointed to the dryer, opening it up. And putting each piece in befor closing it back up."The school charges students for the use, probably you know...to help with paying the electricity costs. " She really never thought too much about it. "So once its closed you gotta put the amount of coins it says to put in, and then you can start it". She wasn't great at explaining. But she demonstrated everything for the girl. Now they just had to wait..
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:55 pm

The girl was going through how to use the machine step by step. She nodded. She twiddled her fingers and watched the machine. The machine was making loud pounding noises. She guessed it started? "Mhmm..." She didn't want to drop her gown. The ground was still wet over here. Her feet were a little cold from the wet ground that had already been chilled from the night, bu she was alright. She continued to feel a breeze. It was a little unpleasant. She chewed her lip a bit. It would be alright. They wouldn't be out here for much longer, would they?
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:59 pm

"It normally takes about half hour to an hour to dry, but since you've only got a couple things in there. I'm guessing twenty minutes max. Befor its dry. " she nodded, befor taking the girls hand and moving to a bench, sitting down and pulling the girl onto her lap again. "So, why you so nervous cutie?", she asked innocently enough for Alex. Really, it was a miracle she hadn't tried anything but the girl looked far too young for her. Alex forgot about getting the girl a pair of shoes befor leaving. She would have to see if she had any slippers laying around when they got back. "I'm sorry sweetie, I completely forgot about getting you something for your feet"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next