Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whistling in the Dark

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Whistling in the Dark - Page 4 Empty Re: Whistling in the Dark

Post by Vashy Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:34 am

Ok.. well more silence. She guessed she wasn't getting any answers for awhile then. "Well, you can tell me if there is. ", how much use she would be is arguable. Hell... she may not even react nicely. It all depends on whats going on really. She just continued with the girls hair, playing with different strands. It was relaxing, and alot of fun. She stayed in bed for about half an hour befor she started to move to get up. Pulling her singlet back down to keep her from getting too cold from the sudden tempreture change. Right. This was why she normally slept till midday.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:39 am

The girl stayed with her for a while. She didn't really get back to sleep, but she relaxed. It felt good. After awhile, though, the girl started to leave. "Hmm..." She looked up at the girl leaving. She was going to ask where the girl might be going, but that could come off as rude. She just looked back at the bed and continued to lay. She was pointless without instruction. She couldn't do things on her own. Not now. She hoped the girl would catch on. She might feel just too bad to ask for anything...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:46 am

She rummaged around for a change of clothes,as fun as it would be to stay this way. She didn't feel it was ok with her present company around. "I'm going to take a shower, so if you want to use the bathroom, you may wanna go befor I wash up. I kinda take awhile in there.", well half an hour. But you know, girls are allowed to take forever in the bathroom. "And then I'll whip something up for breakfast", meaning cereal or pancakes. Ready mixes, are the best thing in the world. Something casual, that'd work, shorts and a shirt. Of course, they where short shorts, if she left she wanted to be able to flirt.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:39 pm

The girl wanted to go shower. She just nodded. She remained in the bed. Why would she go anywhere? She didn't need the bathroom. She didn't really want to do anything. She'd rather not be alone for the while that the girl was in the bathroom, but it would happen. She started stroking her wavy hair. She didn't know what to do. She was on a bed by herself. She guess they might be going out. She would have to get washed up, in that case. She guessed she could go after the girl was finished.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:21 pm

The girl didn't move, owell. She went into the shower, mmm.... warm water. It was better with another person. But she would have to deal with being alone in there. Especially with the kid hanging around, that would just be hard to explain. What was she going to do about this person that disappeared. She couldn't put up posters of the girl saying found lost child... too creepy. She wondered if the girl had the boys number. She sighed. Eh, effort. She came out dressed with a hairbrush in her hand, still combing her hair. "Showers free if you want to use it. ", she half yawned. "There is another towel inside", breakfast.. breakfast. "Got anything specific you want for breakfast?"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:35 pm

The girl came out of the shower and offered her to wash. She didn't like showers. Something weird in her head made her cry when she was in one. She took a deep breath. The girl was going to make breakfast, it seemed. She shrugged. She only knew the foods that he made for her. She didn't want to try to suggest any. She would probably get sad. She shook her head. "Not really..." She sat up in bed and looked at the girl. The girl was clean. Maybe she should try the shower. No... just the thought of it made her want to cry. She took a deep breath. Things would be okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Man, she ruffed up the back of her head, making her hair hang loosely. Did Togi go through this stuff.. the girl was so indecisive. "Well sleepy head, when do you plan on getting up for breakfast?" she spoke in a joking tone, as she chuckled alittle to herself. If the kid stayed there too long she would probably end up starting a tickle war. Just to get her to be more.. happy?, that'd be the word. She moved to get out her little waffle maker, well. She used it for pancakes, but whatever. It worked. Getting the pre mix ready as she waited for it to heat it. Shouldn't take too long.. she had butter and jam, she wasn't sure about syrup. She was pretty lazy about shopping.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:50 pm

She pushed the covers off of herself and got up out of bed. Her hair was pretty frizzy. Maybe she should at least wash it. Her fists tightened. No showers. She took a deep breath. She started to smooth down her hair. This was better. She walked into the kitchen and stood beside the girl. She chewed her lip a little. "I'm sorry that I don't talk very much..." She could tell the girl didn't like it. It wasn't her fault. She just didn't speak much. She had trouble with English, too. She didn't know what language she was okay with, but it clearly wasn't this one. Occasionally when she slept she heard other sounds. She wasn't sure...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:07 pm

"Its alright, I'm just used to people talking more, and sometimes its nice to get another opinion", she winked at the girl, giving a soft smile, she probably sounded cranky befor, well she was but she wasn't trying to sound it. "So, do you have a phone number for that guy that you can't find?", she was pretty blunt in the mornings. She started pouring the mix into the pan.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:15 pm

She shook her head. "I don't really use phones. I don't know his number." The boy may have bought her a phone. She couldn't really remember. She looked at the mixture that was being poured onto the pan. It was sizzling and it smelled good. She smiled a little. "What are you making?" She twiddled her fingers. She was a little curious. It was probably good. She held her smile. Maybe the girl would be happier with her if she smiled more. She would do that.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 pm

It was a long shot anyway, she sighed slightly. Glancing at the girl as she waited for the fluffiness to start becoming brown. Well that a nice change, she smiled. "Well, I'm no pro at this stuff, but I'm trying to make some fluffy pancakes", she scratched her cheek, a nervous reaction. Once it seemed ready she took a spatula out and dumped the fluffy mounds onto a plate. She could only make two at a time, but it worked out. "You should eat them while they are hot. There is butter and jam in the fridge if you wanted either on them. It tastes nice. Either way." She hadn't taken out a butter knife yet. So many things to think about, normally when she was on her own she wouldn't really bother till she made a couple.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 pm

She nodded. Better when they were hot. She should eat them now, she supposed. She took the plate the two little circles were on. Butter and jam in the fridge. She knew what butter was, but she wasn't sure what jam was. She walked to the fridge and opened it up. She started to chew her lip as she looked through it. There were too many different things. Her head started to hurt. She couldn't read. She really wished she could. She saw some sticks of butter. She could use those. She took one of them out and brought it to the little island in the middle of the kitchen. "Umm... what's jam?" She was curious. She hoped she wasn't a burden to the girl. She really didn't want to be...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:28 am

The girl took the plate, and got some butter from the fridge, hmm.. she had a fair amount of things in the fridge, mostly mircowavable junk and some fruit... some. But meh, she took out a butter knife for the girl. Placing it on the plate, looking at her for a moment. "Umm, well its hard to describe. But basically its different fruits mashed up into a paste, its nice. I've got plum and strawberry", she looked back at the hotcakes, taking another plate out to put these two on befor going to the fridge and taking out both jars of jam. One was a darker blackish red then the other. "Try it if you haven't had it befor", she placed the jars down and smiled. She had more batter. She poured another two into the device, taking a second knife out and preparing her own cakes. She can cook and eat at the same time, it didn't matter.. though. This was a really lazy way to cook.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:05 am

She smiled. She was feeling a bit happier from just smiling. She looked between the two jars. She took the lighter one. She opened the top. It was sticky and didn't want to move, but she got it. She moved the jar around. It looked like a liquid, but it was thicker than water. Huh. She stuck the knife in and got some to pour out onto one of the pancakes. She didn't want to get too much, so she made sure to stop dumping soon enough and set the jar down. She spread it out over the entire circle. She took a fork in her hand. Her wrist was hurting. She didn't like forks. She held it like an inverted dagger. She stabbed the pancake and sliced off a bit of it. She popped the warm, sticky bread into her mouth and chewed a bit. She just smiled and swallowed. "It's delicious." She looked to the girl. She was going to wait until the girl was at the table to continue eating.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:25 am

"Good, I'm glad you like it", she glanced back every now and then, it didn't take long for pancakes to get ready, but it also didn't take long for them to burn. The girl seemed to have trouble with forks... maybe she should try demonstrating later. She never used them anyway when eating pancakes. "I'm going to make another batch after this, do you want more?, I was gonig to have four and you can have four", it was a good breakfast. She had the first two with jam. Rolling them up and placing a toothpick in the centre to keep them from unwinding themselves.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:31 am

She nodded. "Sure. Sounds good." She was feeling much better right now. She could live with this. It felt good. She did want to wait for the girl, but... She cut off another chunk and awkwardly placed it into her mouth. It was difficult, but she got it in. Her wrist was aching, though. She needed to find a better way to eat foods. She could just use her fingers, but that wasn't okay in public... She could use her claws. That was even less okay in public. She wondered if the girl would allow it. Nah.. she should keep that other form a secret from the girl, if she could. Nobody needed to know. It hurt her too much inside. But this form hurt her too much outside. The headaches...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:43 am

"Did anyone teach you how to use a fork properly?", she giggled abit at the girls attempt, it didn't look very comfortable. Flipping another two pancakes on her plate befor pouring the last of the mix. Last two, she smiled. She grabbed the butter, putting them on the two newest pancakes. "You know you could always use your hands hun. Its a messy food but its ok not to use a fork", she smiled, picking up her pancake roll, taking a bite. mmm.. jam.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:48 am

Her smile immediately fell to a frown. That hurt. That hurt so much. She set her fork and knife down on the plate. "M... my hands don't work very well..." She would just be quiet now. All her happiness was just gone now. She felt like she might cry. It wasn't even that bad of a sentence. It just... it hit her so hard. She placed her hands in her lap and tightened them. She felt cold. She wasn't sure if she was hungry anymore. She just needed a couple seconds to breath. She shivered. She felt cold...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:52 am

It looked like joking with the girl wasn't an easy thing. "Oh, sweetie, don't worry too much about it, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.. " she wasn't sure what else to say, it wasn't like she was trying to pick on the girl. She took the few steps towards her and wrapped her arms around the girl softly. "Its not a big deal hun, I can try and help you do it, and like I said befor, you don't need to use a fork. You can eat them with your hand. thats what I was doing".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:57 am

The girl came over to her and hugged her. She took a deep breath. "I'd be fine using my hands... I don't think I'll be able to hold a fork, anyway." She didn't start smiling again, but her frown lightened a bit. She folded one of the pancakes in half and stuck one end in her mouth. It was so sweet. "Thank you for the food." She finished off one of her little sweet circles before she spoke again. She needed to show the girl. Just so it made sense. She didn't want to, but it looked like she was going to be staying with the girl for a bit. "Uhh... after breakfast there's something I need to show you."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:07 am

The girl seemed pretty certain that she wouldn't be able to hold a fork ever.. that sounded pretty bad. She frowned abit. "your welcome sweetie", she sighed, well. At least she was eating, she moved to check on the newest batch, they where pretty much done, she unplugged the little device and moved it closer to the girls plate, placing them on it. She'd worry about washing later. She put the device down next to the sink and then turned her attention to her pancakes. Eating the jam ones first and then the melted butter ones. "Ok, can it wait till after I wash up?", she was slightly curious as to what the girl had to show her. She doubted it had to do with her power.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am

She nodded to the girl. She put butter on a couple of the pancakes and started eating a bit faster. She wanted to keep up with the girl. She just used her fingers. It made things easier. Much easier. She finished off her pancakes with some ease. For some reason her fingers really wanted to cut the pancakes. Just cut them. It felt so strange. Must be the other form cutting in. She shivered. It hurt. She didn't like thinking like this. She took some breaths and just smiled. Things would be okay. She sighed a little when she finished them off. "Once again, thank you for the food. It was very, very good." She still smiled.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:18 am

The girls pace picked up, she thought she would finish pretty quick and still be washing up by the time the girl finished, she smiled. "Your very welcome sweetie. I'm glad you liked it." Now she had to bother cleaning, blah. She really needed to talk to her dad about maybe hiring a house cleaner... It wasn't that big of a mess. But she hated doing things like this. "Well, better start now, or else I'll never get it done", she giggled to herself, starting the water. It was a pretty simple system, dunk, scrub and rinse. The waffle maker was going to be abit difficult she needed to use a rag on it. And wait for it to cool down abit first. Owell, plates and knives where easy. "can you bring your plate and fork over, and put the jam and butter away for me please".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 am

She nodded to the girl's request. She brought the plate over to the girl. She went back to the table and grabbed the two condiments, placing them back in the fridge. She just needed to wash her hands... and find the darkest room in the dorm. "Meet me in the living room when you're finished." She walked back to the main room. She grabbed her weapon from the wall and brought it to the bathroom. She shut and locked the door. She went to the sink and turned on the water, washing her hands off. She took a couple deep breaths. She was okay for now. She looked at what she was wearing. The gown would work. Her 'feet' wouldn't be visible. She didn't have a hood, so her hair would show, but it wasn't a very big problem. She was ready for this. She tried to smile, but just couldn't.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:53 am

The girl seemed to take on a serious tone, "Ok then", she wondered what was up with the girl. She shook her head.. whatever it was she'd find out sooner or later. After washing all the dishes she took out a tea towel and started drying it all. Finally putting it away befor making her way to, what the girl called. The living area. Really, it wasn't that big of a place.. sure she had a couple uh, recliners, but yea.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next