Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rest & Reflection in Room 213

3 posters

Go down

Rest & Reflection in Room 213 Empty Rest & Reflection in Room 213

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:05 am

Azamuki had been deskbound contentedly in his chair behind his desk inside of his classroom, Room 213. He had been grading papers from today's lessons on the question of how so many prospective 'metahumans' have remained undiscovered even in modern times. There wasn't anybody around, and that's habitually when he did his grading. Students were expected to consider different variables that may or may not effect the confidentiality involved in the application of superhuman abilities. To many it would've seemed like a tedious task, but for others it got them thinking about what would be a reasonable means of shirking detection should they ever be put in that scenario. He stretched after having graded the last one. The student got a B; he was gratified.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Rest & Reflection in Room 213 Empty Re: Rest & Reflection in Room 213

Post by Richter Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Vivi staggered down the hallway, a half empty can of beer in one hand a nearly empty plastic 6 pack holder in the other. She had obviously been drinking more then that however cause she sang nonsensically to herself as she travel down the hall. She walked in front of a class room and walked in. There was another teacher in the room who seemed to relaxing behind his desk.

"Hey!" said Vivi drunkenly, staggering over towards him. She climbed onto his desk, crumbling and sending papers everywhere. "Herro." said Vivi giggling to herself. She curled up on his deck, her tail flicking back and forth. "Mmm... your desk is so comfy. Want a drink?" Vivi motioned the pack of beers in her other hand and tried to take a drink out of her can of beer, but only succeeded in spilling the beer on the desk.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 pm

After Azamuki had finished grading papers he had simply yawned with a sense of accomplishment. Little did he know that his classroom door, being wide open, would lead to a structural calamity. Ms. Valentine who was documented as a “Kumiho” had entered the room with little to no ordinance. She was evidently drunk. She had said something as she got nearer to him, but all Azamuki perceived was a mumble more or less. The drunken teacher had made her way on top of his desk, and had asked if he wanted a beer. “Ms. Valentine your conduct is most unprofessional… Especially on university gr-” she spilled beer all over his desk… And all over the papers he just spent approximately two hours grading. He sighed.“You really shouldn’t be imbibing within university grounds. You never know when a student might march into my classroom…” He doubted she was in any condition to care much for what he had to say.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:58 pm

"Come on Mr. Grumpy pants have a drink." said Vivi giggling uncontrollably. She made kissy face at him before going back to her giggle fit, continuing to throw papers around and spilling beer every where. Her tail flicked around, knocking anything in it's path off the desk. She stretched out on the desk and laid one her back holding her tail up to her face. "I love you tail. You deserve a drink!" Vivi poured the remainder of her open beer on to her tail, and in part, on her front. Sucked sucked her tail trying to get the beer out. Still in an giggle fit she opened another and tried to drink it, missing her target and getting over herself and the desk. "You worry to much grumpy man, have a drink!"
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Alex brushed her hair aside as she took a deep breath. She completely forgot about the papers due. Or more importantly that she was supposed to try and butter up the teacher. She was known to be a flirt to most teachers, very rarely did it work in her favour. But she tried. She was wearing her uniform. Though her shirt was untidy, her skirt rolled up, and the tie was losely hanging around her neck. She heard giggles and what sounded like drunken boasts. Once she got to the door she noticed one of the more fun teachers laying on the desk. A very distinct female. "Uhhh....am I interupting something?" Alex asked as she took out her phone to pretend to look at the time. Photos where great blackmail evidence.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 pm

At this point, Azamuki’s desktop was utterly barren of any office supplies, papers and his favorite statuette of Atlas. Vittoria had made a mess in this refuge of his. It was his R&R time, not the time committed to dealing with drunks who act in ample contrast to the environment around them. If Ms. Valentine sought to drink, she could happily do so at one of the bars in Megiddo City just beyond school grounds. “Your behavior is rash, Miss Valentine. Please understand that this can become a very delicate situation and both you and I will suffer for-” Great, more beer… But this time some of it trickled down onto his uniform. He was tempted to use his abilities to remove her from his workplace… But he abstained from doing so; it would be much unlike him.

Just what he needed… A schoolgirl came trotting her way into Room 213, undoubtedly to turn in her overdue assignment. It was Estrella, Alex; a Junior, the student-group that teachers often have the least amount of trouble dealing with was upperclassmen. It was expected, Alex had most likely come to test her womanly wiles, something she was known for doing. Azamuki stood up straight, in a desperate attempt to dismiss himself from the situation set out before him. With that wholehearted smile he was known for, he spoke. “Why hello, Miss Estrella. Do pardon my coworker; she’s not exactly ‘here’ right now.” He walked closer to the young girl. “I see that’s the assignment that I was missing from you.” He took the worksheet from the girl. “It’s late.” He fixated his glare on the girl to try and keep her from converging more on Azamuki and not the drunken teacher a few feet behind him on his desk.

Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Vivi rolled off the desk and landed on the ground with a thud, still giggling like a child, cradling the beer in her chest she got up and swayed over to Aza and the new student, leaving the two unopened beers behind. "Herro Miss estellula." giggled Vivi leaning on Aza for support, tripping over her last name. She stood up on her tip toes and kissed aza on the lips. "We were just getting to know each over better." giggled Vivi and then staggered over to the student, leaning on her for support. She knocked the paper out of the students hand. "Who needs papers, G's for everyone!" She returned to a giggle fit. "You my dear are like one of my kind so from here on your an honorary Kumiho. Here have a drink!" She kissed the student on the cheek and tried to force some of her beer down the girl's mouth. "We need to get this girl a tail.... Hear that Aza! We need to get her a tail. And why not we'll get you one too! Everyone is an honorary Kumiho."

Last edited by Richter on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Alex stared at Azamuki. Not that she was -that- intimidated by him. Though the glare was pretty creepy, she was torn between watching the co-worker. Seemingly making a fool of herself and attempting to convince the teacher to give her a break on her overdue assignment. "Umm, well..." it didn't take long for her distraction to become abit bigger of a problem. She was dumbfounded, this one was not like the rest of them. For one she wore very interesting outfits most of the time. Right, Alex, stop staring.. she had to shake her head as she realised what she was doing. Soon she had teh womans weight on her, a slight blush on her cheek. "One of you?"

The behaviour definately was strange, befor she could say anything else there was beer being tipped into her mouth. She struggled to try and swallow it befor it tipped down her top. There was no way she was going to go home smelling like beer.. unless she was on a date but that was beside the point. she pushed the hand away. "hey, at least ask first!" she grumbled abit. Her face redder then befor, she was never on the receiving end, it was normally her forcing the beer and making the wierd comments.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Alex seemed to be lacking in her defense for her tardy assignment… But, Azamuki wasn’t surprised, most students didn’t think these things through; they just place their homework on their teacher’s desk and leave it to the educators to do their job. “Let’s see what you have here…” He began skimming through her worksheet. Before he was able to finish taking a look, overcame Miss Valentine in her drunken torpor. No wonder why Alex looked even more dumbfounded than before. Though she had been slurring in speech, Azamuki was close enough to comprehend what she was murmuring and Alex could unquestionably hear the same. A malodorous beer-kiss on Azamuki’s lips. His eyes broadened. “A-Are you mad, Miss Valentine?! There’s a student present.” He didn’t care if Alex was all too familiar with intimacy or not. His career was at stake. She wasn’t done yet. Miss Valentine had kissed Alex; KISSED a student. This is certainly not what I expected from an R&R session… He thought to himself, and shortly afterwards Miss Valentine endeavored to pour beer down the girl’s throat, who was most definitely underage. After Alex had smacked Vittoria’s hand away from her mouth, Azamuki effortlessly flung the beer can outside of the classroom using his inhuman abilities. “Miss Estrella, could you please fetch a glass of strong black coffee from the Teacher’s Lounge downstairs?”
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:11 pm

"I'm not mad grumpy grump, I'm happy!" said Vivi giggling to herself. The student had pushed her hand away. "No you need to drink it's good for you." said Vivi flatly but before she could her beer can flew out of her hand and into the hall. "Bye bye beery! Have a summer." giggled Vivi. She stopped leaning on the student and staggered back to where she had her other two beers. She opened another one and took a sip from it. "Oh mr. tail your thirsty too? Ok drink up!" she poured more beer on her tail and drank out of the can. She got up, fell down and after she burst out into laughter got back up and staggered over to Aza. She pressed herself against him. "I did I ever tell you that I eat humans?" She giggled and mocked bit at him. Her tail flicked beer-soaked tail back and forth, sending drops of it all over the places.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 pm

She hadn't paid much attention to what she was actually supposed to have done for her assignment. If anything her theory was probably C worthy at the most, thats why she was here. Well, why she wanted to try flirting with the guy to make her grade... better. She brushed her fingers through her hair again. "Umm, Sure." Alex had forgotten to take extra pictures as she slipped her phone in her pocket and left to do the errand. Oh.. teachers lounge, Alex facepalmed... they would never believe her if she said she was going there to get coffee. It didn't take long for Alex to come back, she used her double to help distract the teachers. Useful sometimes.

Upon her return, Alex leaned against the door frame. Cup in hand. "Umm.. do you really think a cup is going to bring her out of this?" She asked flatly. Coffee did not help in these instances. Adrenaline filled antics did though. A wicked grin spread over her lips.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Azamuki had sent Alex on a task, at least she was more than willing to go ahead and do that for him. Perhaps for her it would mean an improved grade. From what he could tell, she was an average schoolgirl more or less. With Alex absent, Miss Valentine decided now would be a decent time to open up another beer. He turned around to face her direction, and see what exactly was taking her so long… She was giving her tail alcohol. It made little sense, but not much did when it came to a blissful, go-lucky drunk.

Alex had been back sooner than Azamuki had anticipated, but he was thankful. Perhaps the raw potency of straight black coffee would sober her up. Alex had inquired if one mug would work, following with a consecutive grin. “I can only hope so, Miss Estrella. Please wait patiently while I weightily pour this into her mouth.” Not the words Azamuki’s students would’ve ever suspected to come out of his mouth. He took the mug from Alex’s hand, and the moment Miss Valentine pressed herself against him, would prove to be the right opportunity. Before Miss Valentine had the chance to leave Azamuki’s side, he voluntarily dispensed the coffee right into her mouth the second she spoke. With any luck, she would down it all.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Before Vivi could say anything coffee was poured down her mouth. She instantly spit it up onto Aza. "Eww.... black coffee." giggled Vivi. she pushed herself off of Aza and made her way other to the student, pressing herself onto the other student. "This girl right here... This girl right here is a good girl, just like my kind. Here have another drink." Vivi tried to pour more beer down the girl's mouth but missed and ended up pouring it on her shirt. "Oops." hiccuped Vivi. "Sorry sweetie I can lick that up for you if you want." Her tail continued to flick around, sending drops of beer everywhere. "Have I mentioned that I love you? I would never eat you, I love you to much." She giggled to herself. She licked the student on the cheek. "You don't taste that bad actually. But I'd never eat you, lick you yes, eat you never." Viv giggled to herself and licked her again.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Coffee was being forced down the teachers throat, well that wasn't going to go well. It was probably too hot. She was surprised that he would do that, then again. He was scary sometimes. Vivi just pushed away from him. Alex tilted her head back as the drink was being forced upon her. Her clothing was going to wreak of this stuff. "Uhh.. Thats nice, I'd really love it if you didn't eat miss". Now considering Alex flirted with anything that moved... it said alot that she was both embarrassed and afraid. Though part of her wondered what the the word 'eat' could of ment. Alex smiled meakly and stroked the teachers sides. "Maybe you've had enough to drink?" she was not sober enough or horny enough for this yet.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:11 am

Coffee was spat right at Azamuki’s face. He reeked of beer combined with alcohol more than ever before… And it had been in the Kumiho’s mouth. Ugh. Miss Valentine went about approaching Alex again. She made an effort to try and dispense some beer into Alex’s mouth. Her precision was categorically awful. Now there was beer on the schoolgirl’s cluttered shirt… Her shirt was wet. A tantalizing thought for most men. This would ruin his repute. He always kept his distance from the others; he didn’t consort with them… It was much unlike him. “Need I dial the security office of this University?” He approached his receiver which was in his private office at the back of the classroom. He began dialing the number. “Hello, there’s a faculty member, Miss Vittoria Valentine, who is under the influence of alcohol, and she’s becoming more and more unruly. I have a student with me, Miss Alex Estrella, so it’s vital that you get here as soon as you are able to.” There was a moment’s pause. “Alright, I’ll send a couple security guards to Room 213.” Azamuki put the phone back in the receiver. He turned around, and Miss Valentine was raving about how in love she was with Alex. At least Azamuki wouldn’t be losing his station today.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 am

"Come on Aza cheer up!" giggled Vivi. "Every party needs a pooper that is why they invited you, party pooper... party pooper." Sung Vivi drunkenly before going back to a giggle fit. She turned to attention back to the student. "You know... you're really pretty... I wanna kiss you." Vivi then turned and kissed the student on the lips, putting her full weight of the student. She fell forward after putting her weight on the student and landed on the floor in a laughing fit. "You know we should get married and then marry Aza. We'll be one big happy family." She returned to giggle and buried her face in the student's chest, muttering something about licking up the beer that was on her.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:39 am

It looked like someone was going to get in trouble soon. She really didn't want to deal with security. Knowing her luck they'd remember her from the last incident. Except that time she was the one trying to 'get' with the teacher. It doesn't work well when shes on the receiving end. Women especially made her nervous, The sudden kiss made her lose some balance. Making her go a brighter red. Her body on the other hand went for it. She was a pro by now. She could be asleep and respond properly. "M-m-marry?", Vals hand idly stroked Vivis back as she tried to formulate a plan. The only thing she could think of was her double... and that wouldn't go well. While Alex could restrain herself.. her double had the slight tendency to be ........ not so restrained.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:31 am

Where was security when they were needed most? What had been taking them so long? Azamuki wasn’t necessarily uneasy, but a teacher was sexually harassing a student at this point. It was undeniably one of those wicked things he had beheld in his career thus far as a teacher in Darks. He couldn’t permit it. No. He would not approve of Alex becoming another victim. Azamuki approached the two. “Oh my…” Alex had been playing along. This was downright lunacy. “This is unsuitable, and I will not tolerate it in my classroom. Have you no shame?” He asked softly, he never once exhibited any anger and frustration. He was tempted to remove Miss Valentine with some metaphysical force. He could very easily separate the two, but he wanted to avoid getting directly involved if at all possible anymore. He wanted no part in Miss Valentine’s antics.

Finally! The security had arrived. There were two men, both apt and sporty. They wore fitted, black t-shirts, with the synonymous label [SECURITY] on the shirts. They were surprised to watch a voluptuous lecturer on top of a similarly voluptuous schoolgirl. Judging by their looks, Azamuki could see that it wasn’t their first time dealing with Alex. “Please, isolate Miss Valentine from my student.. I think she’s taken her ‘playfulness’ far enough. Thank you.” He smiled once more. “O-Of course, Mister Mugendai.” They both bent over, and heaved the Kumiho off of the schoolgirl. Now that they were briefly separated, Azamuki approached Alex, knelt down, and lent her his hand.

Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 pm

"Mmm... you're comfy..." giggled Vivi dreamily as she rested on the girl's chest, slightly licking and nipping at it. Within a few seconds she was curled up around the her, and fell asleep, her tail flickering in her sleep. While she slept security had shown up and took her away, down to the infirmary so she could recover. She wouldn't wake till the next day but when she woke up, it would be one hell of a hangover.

(OOC: Left the topic will be starting another one in the infirmary if anyone is interested)
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:11 pm

(OOC: I may join once this thread is finished. Unless it's already finished? o.o)
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:19 pm

(sorry, didn't know Richter had posted)

"Ah, thanks", she half smiled, a very dark hugh on her cheeks now. How the hell did she manage this?. She completely forgot about her assignment. She wasn't even sure where she was anymore. She was far too busy trying to form a good plan. It didn't take long for security to deal with the woman. Alex smiled innocently at them. Poking her tongue out for a moment only to realise Azamuki was offering her a hand up. She smiled and took it. Getting to her feet efficently. "Thank you sir. I don't really know what would of happened..." .. well at least she knew a show wouldn't impress him. Blah, why did all the teachers have to have morals.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down