Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Morning After

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Morning After Empty The Morning After

Post by Richter Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Vivi twisted and turned in the hospital bed, her tail flicking back and forth rapidly. She woke up with a moan and a killer headache, burying her heading the pillow she had wrapped herself around. She groaned loudly. She really didn't know where she was or what happened. All she remembered was drinking a few beers in her office, then nothing. She just knew the room was bright and it made her hangover worse. "Turn off the lights..." She murmured to herself, hoping somebody would.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Morning After Empty Re: The Morning After

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:40 am

Vashy heard movement in the other room, she had changed into a blue skirt and matching top. With a white bunny on it, she shuffled into the other room where the patent was laying. She peeked at her. It was always interesting when she actually would see patients. Normally it was just her and the woman. This one looked alot older then normal though. "Are you ok?" Vashy asked from the safety of the door frame. hugging her toy. She didn't know how hang overs worked. Or why the pateint was there really. Togi hadn't really explained it to her that much in detail.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:52 pm

It was a little past twelve’o clock on a Saturday. Yesterday had been irregular at best; Azamuki had to deal with a drunken Kumiho, a staff member no less, and in front of a schoolgirl. He chose not to think too much on the disarray yesterday afternoon, but he had to at least check up on the Kumiho teacher, Miss Valentine, to ensure that she was doing well. When he entered the infirmary there was a little girl prodding her head out from the Health teacher’s/school nurse’s private chamber, timidly conversing with one of the patients on the bed adjacent to the chamber. Azamuki recognized the hung-over patient as Miss Valentine. He approached her unobtrusively, never was Azamuki in a hurry… unless someone stole his officer’s cap. He stood straight over Miss Valentine’s bed, hanging over her. “Good afternoon, Miss Valentine. Are you feeling well?” He spoke tenderly with a temperate smile. He didn’t know what to say to the fledgling schoolgirl nearest to him. He turned his head to her. “It’s alright, she’s merely recuperating from a rough time.” He told the girl, broadening his arm out in her direction. Reassuring her to come out and see for herself; to be undaunted. She seemed oddly frightened, it was most uncommon behavior, and what was she doing in Miss Banashi’s bedchamber? It didn’t add up.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:47 pm

There were sounds coming from the other room. The girl was up. And speaking with someone? Huh. She jumped out of bed and grabbed a robe, quickly fixing it to her body. She stood behind the girl and placed her hands onto the girl's shoulders. Her office had two people... Staff member, possibly? One looked rather formal, the other looked a bit like a fox. She looked between the two. The fox woman didn't look in the best of conditions. A rough time? That could be a number of things. "Uhh..." She looked to the man. "Do you need something?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 pm

"Damnit turn off the lights and don't talk so loud." said Vivi into the pillow. Her nails were long and sharp, like they were almost claws and her teeth were currently fangs. This was mainly because she wasn't exactly trying to look human. However she was so used to this form that she could be in it with very little changes while in a distressing situation, like a hangover. Azamuki was there which striked her as odd considering other then the fact there class rooms where close by they rarely talked. "Oh god... please don't tell me i screwed you." moaned Vivi, flipping onto her stomach and place the pillow over her head. Her tail slowly flicking around. Her claw-like nails dug into the pillow and she closed her eyes trying to block out the light, hoping that the noise would disappear as well.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Vashy looked up at Togi, as she felt the hands on her shoulders. She wasn't sure what to do, she guessed turning the light off would be best. It wasn't that dark that they wouldn't be able to see with it off. If they had to they could pull the blinds up. "Mama, I think shes sick.", that was kinda obvious. Though Vashy was only trying to help with the statement. She slipped away from the woman to turn the light off as requested by the woman in the bed. she didn't register what she was talk about though. Afterwards she went to stand by Togi, one hand reached out to hold onto hers. Glancing at the man. He dressed really wierd. Compared to what she was used to seeing. Concidering she didn't attend any classes. She wouldn't of known who he was. "Do you know what happened?" she asked him innocently. Her voice was timid, though she made it a point to try and make it load enough for him to hear.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 pm

After having stretched out his arm to the little girl, Miss Banashi came out from her private quarters garbed in nothing but a robe. He couldn’t help but blush a little, though he was heedless of it himself as he stared at the nurse with a smile. Azamuki was sure he heard Miss Vittoria complaining as she stuffed her face into her pillow. Her nails were looking rather piercing today. The young girl turned off the lights for Miss Vittoria. Miss Banashi asked what Azamuki needed. “Hello, Miss Banashi. I am Mugendai, Azamuki; I teach Metahuman Studies. I’ve heard quite a lot about you, a distinguished healer. Perhaps you’d be able to assist my coworker here.” He stopped looking at her; she had spoken agitatedly about having perhaps ‘screwed’ Azamuki. “She is rather hung-over from yesterday afternoon; a drinking episode.” He put it pleasantly. Azamuki guessed that he had also answered the young girl’s query for her.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Huh. That all made a bit more sense. Fox-girl was hungover. Mr. Officer was a teacher that worked with foxy. That was all she really needed to know. She walked over to the woman in the bed and gently stroked the red hair. Her hand started to glow green. "I won't able to completely fix it up, but I can dull down the pain." She was a little upset at the language being used around Vashy, but she couldn't change that without bringing it up. She walked over to the man and held out a hand for him to shake. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Mugendai."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Vivi's body tensed as she was touched but quickly calmed down as the her headache receded. She let out a small moan of pleasure as she felt alot better. Her tail slowing swinging side to side enticingly. Her body relaxed and she move her head from under the pillow and laid on top of it. She was afraid that light were on and she still had a slight headache. Her teeth were still fangs and could be seen now that her mouth was a bit open. But only if one decided to look close enough. Her nails were still sharp and claw like, but still not claws. Her tail continued to swing enticingly.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:05 am

Vashy let go of the womans hand as they approached the bed. Watching as she performed her skills, she made sure to keep Togi between her and the new male teacher. The ear of the stuffed tiger she was holding made its way into her mouth as she subconciously chewed the stuffed toys ear. Her hand tentatively extended to lightly stroke the tail from the base up afew times befor coming back to wrap around the giant stuffed toy that obscured most of her body from view. The ear dropping from her mouth as she went to ask, "Mama.. why does she have a tail?", her face become flushed as she realises she may have worded it badly. Making her have to come up with a secondary question to try and save herself as she looked at each of the people around her. Barely even realising the fangs or claws on the patient. Her eyes resting on the ground as a final choice. ".. is hung over a bad sickness?"She didn't really know how that worked. She wished she could be more helpful.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:40 am

The school nurse, Miss Banashi, shook Azamuki’s gloved hand. “The pleasure is mine; I get to see your restorative capabilities at work. It’s most mesmerizing.” He praised her once more; a valued healer. He never actually beheld a metaphysical healing procedure. Perhaps he’d use this as an example of the magnificence of metahuman abilities in his next lesson about depictions of powers beyond humankind in art. Miss Banashi stroked the Kumiho’s hair, and preceded with generating an astounding aura that began to heal Miss Valentine, though one could not see it happening, they could feel it in the air. Azamuki eyed the young girl. “You must be very proud of your mother.” He smiled kindly. The little girl had asked what being hung-over meant. “It happens to us if we drink a substance in surplus that our bodies want to reject. This substance is unpleasant, and can be drunk, but only mildly for most. It is a substance called alcohol.” He hoped that her mother didn’t mind him sharing his explanation. He loomed over Miss Valentine, and laid his hand over her brow. “…And how are you feeling, Miss Valentine?” He asked with an expansive grin.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:51 am

Huh. The fox seemed a bit better. That was good. She took a deep breath. The girl asked a few questions. One of them was answered by the man. A very interesting description of a hangover, but it worked. "Well, honey, I don't think anybody around here is exactly normal. The tail might be just why she's here." She looked at the fluffy red appendage. It made her smile. She wished to pet it a little.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:07 am

Vivi made a high pitched squeaking noise when the girl touched the base of her tale but quickly became a soft moan and her ears when back. She shifted uncomfortably once the girl stopped, and let out a small whimpering noise in protest. Aza had decided to walk up to her and ask her how she was. She lightly lick and nuzzled his hand. She shifted slightly and move closer to Aza. "I'm doing good, who touched my tail? It felt good, when they touched the base." She looked around to see who was actually there. Other then Aza there was a child, who looked like she went to Darks and a women in a night robe who she guessed was the nurse. The girl, or atleast she thought it was the girl, asked why she had a tail, she was partly surprised that her ears went unnoticed though. "I have a fox tail and fox ears because I am a Kumiho." Vivi shifted slightly, it felt good when her tail was being stroked, she didn't want it to stop.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:36 pm

Vashy giggled and nodded, puffing up her chest proudly. "Yea!, Mama is the bestest at making people feel better!" The noises from the patient where slightly confusing, she wasn't sure if it was good or bad. It made her tingle alittle. She was sure she knew what the second sound was. She shook her head. That wasn't possible though. The explanation made her look at the man. It was pretty lengthy, but she made a note never to touch the drink if it made people feel bad. "Silly people shouldn't drink it if it makes them feel bad." She pouted abit. Self inflicting wounds seemed pointless and sad to her. Vashy hadn't seen people with tails or ears like those befor. She didn't even know they existed really. She nodded to her mothers explanation, turning a darker shade when she catches the patient talk about her tail. Obviously she didn't do anything wrong but part of her felt like she was caught red handed. So to speak.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:43 pm

The school nurse was delighted to meet Azamuki. “You are too generous, Miss Banashi.” He smiled softly. After Azamuki had laid his hand over the Kumiho’s forehead, she had licked and burrowed against his hand, it was an infrequent sensation; he’d likely equate it to a cat sharing its affection with its owner. Luckily, he had his gloves on, and would escape the pastiness of her saliva on his hand. Miss Valentine had clarified that she wasn’t some were-beast, but in fact a shape-shifting Kumiho, however, she left out the fact that she also consumed Human flesh. Azamuki giggled at the reply that the young girl had made concerning alcohol. It was true; people shouldn’t drink that stuff. “While our acquaintance here is lying about, recuperating from her consumption of alcohol, what plans do you have on a Saturday afternoon?” He directed his question toward Miss Banashi. Ordinarily he’d stick around at the University and oversee the students. “Or is this an all-time trade?” He asked her, referring to nursing.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:12 pm

It seemed Vashy was... pleasuring the fox girl. That was a little odd. She kind of wanted to go touch at the tail now. Somewhat intriguing thoughts ran through her head. She cleared them from her mind and turned to the man. Her conversation with him seemed the most fruitful of any she could have right now. He wanted to know if they had anything planned today. "I don't think we were really going to do much. Probably just laze about or go to a park." She didnt usually have a whole lot planned. She wondered if these two could keep her entertained. Maybe for a while.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 pm

"I can go too!" protested Vivi. "Just because I'm a little hungover doesn't mean I can;t have fun." Vivi had recovered enough to return her nails and teeth to looking human like and smiled as she saw the child's face redden as she asked Aza who touched her tail. She got up and walked up to the kid and looked at her sadly. "Why'd you stop?" she asked bluntly. "Do you want me to make you feel good too?" To Vivi, she saw no problem in asking this, mainly because it was her nature. However she did know that it was not considered socially acceptable for some reason. She just didn't care.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Togi was busy talking to Azamuki when she heard mention of a park. Vashy wasn't sure if she felt like going today. She definately wanted to go out and explore more.. but maybe not to the park. She could do that another day, Vivi had interupted her thoughts. Making her go darker when asked about making her feel good, she shook her head. "N-n-no", she just assumed that the fox girl was talking about. "I..I didn't think it was ok for me to touch it long without asking". She wasn't sure why she was being offered though, it hadn't clicked that the tail was making her feel good.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Azamuki listened while the school nurse had informed him that she had no plans, except perhaps going to the playground with her daughter. The young girl didn’t look like she was up for the park, so, Azamuki didn’t insist on joining them. “And what would you like to do today, little one?” He asked, winding frontward ever so slightly and with a smile on his face. He heard Miss Valentine say something perverse; such outlandish behavior. Why would she say something like that to a little girl? Without any movement whatsoever, the glass of water adjacent to her bed rose up on its own and was dispensed right down onto Miss Valentine’s face. Azamuki had no part in it… Or did he? He smirked.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:04 am

So... This was a little odd. The fox woman was offering Vashy pleasure in return for pleasuring her... She was biting hard on her lip. This could pull some fairly dangerous information from the girl. A glass of water was dumped on the fox's head somehow. Mr. Officer asked Vashy a question. It was innocent. This man knew how to deal with kids. She was relieved. The patient doesn't exactly get it. Kind of upset her. She hoped the fox woman would catch on. She didn't exactly want the girl to be pleasured at all right now...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 am

"I don't mind if you touch my tail." said Vivi with a smile. Then a glass of water was dropped on her head. An annoyed look appeared on her face and she turned around and jumped towards Aza doing her best to get into his face. She had a feeling it was him, she could mark off the women in the robe cause she was a healer. Possibly the kid? Who knows, her guts said Aza. "Is that how you respect for elders!" said Vivi, annoyed, her teeth back to being fangs and bared towards to Aza. "And before you say anything yes I am your elder!" Vivi back down bit. "I'm 100 thank you and i'm still young and kicking." She stood with her arms crossed and nose held high, her tail continuing to wag enticingly.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:15 am

Vashy wasn't used to this much attention at once. Both where being nice in their own ways, though normally there was only the patient and Togi in the room. The man asked her a question. He was really really nice, he didn't try to get really close to her, and spoke to her warmly, or thats how she interpreted it. She giggled as the glass dumped water on the fox's head. Holding her toy tighter. "Umm.. I wanna go swimming an have a picnic" she nodded as if that was the final decision she had come to. Even though she had no control over where they actually went. The sudden change in the fox's temperment made her shrink back abit towards Togi. Any excitement she held earlier was replaced with confusion and slight fear. She still had problems watching others be mad. Even if it wasn't directed to her. At least it wasn't bad enough to make her flashback.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Somehow, Miss Valentine had correctly alleged Azamuki to be the one who decanted the glass of water right onto her face. She bore her claws and fangs in spite of Azamuki, and clarified how she was a hundred years old and his elder, so she didn’t deserve the contempt. Azamuki grinned, looking at Miss Valentine. “Calm down, Foxy-san.” He remarked lightheartedly. Evidently she was proud of her man-eating species. “You still have much to learn about being Human. You’re being inappropriate.” He added. Miss Banashi had been rather unobtrusive, merely hoping that the wrong things wouldn’t be said in front of her little girl. He turned his head in the direction of the young girl. “Swimming and a picnic? That sounds lovely. There’s a pleasant community pool not too far from the University. However, there is also a pool in the basement… Though I doubt it’s as scenic as a communal pool.” He eyed Miss Banashi. It was a Saturday afternoon, and going out with someone would be a nice change of pace; not to mention that he loved children.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:51 pm

The fox girl was getting pretty violent. This wasn't so good. She was considering going and grabbing some anesthetic to just calm this woman down. She didn't want the violence around Vashy. She walked behind the girl and wrapped her arms around the girl's shoulders. "A picnic could easily be set up. There are probably parks near the pool." She looked to the Officer. He seemed to know a bit more about this than she did. "Would you like to come along, Mr. Mugendai?" She wasn't sure whether she should call him by his given name or surname. They were colleagues, but they weren't exactly equals...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Vivi calmed down on a bit. Appearently her approach was taken the wrong way, she wasn't going to actually hurt someone while they can put up a fight, to many risks, besides she wasn't even hungry. "I'm going to attack anyone." said Vivi, directed to the nurse and child who seemed to be the most scared of her at the moment. "Besides, why would I bother, I'm not even hungry." Then she heard the idea of the pool. "Pool?" said Vivi curiously. "I like pools and a picnic doesn't sound that bad."
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum