Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Room mate (Private)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

New Room mate (Private) - Page 5 Empty Re: New Room mate (Private)

Post by Richter Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:43 pm

"It's so much fun." said Claire letting out a small burp. The waiter came by an took there plates and Claire got up. "Time for dancing!" said Claire, walking a few feet before falling flat on her face. "Look at me i'm planking!" said Claire. She got back up and continued to walk towards the exit, muttering incoherent words and sentences. She walked in a random direction not sure if it was the way to the club or not.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:49 pm

"Oh god.." Claire got up as soon as the waiter came, she had to still pay the bill, she sighed. "Just pay the bill, and don't you dare screw the waiters" she warned her double as she rushed after Claire, leaving her double without even allowing her to argue, apparently she had a devious grin. She was out to play. Without anyone to make sure she behaved. Once she caught up she took a hold of Claires arm, swinging her around. "Come on baby, the clubs this way." she was 100 percent sure the club was a bad idea, though she wasn't sure how she could get Claire back to their room without. Alot of effort and luck.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Claire giggled as she was swung around. "Ok." said Claire drunkenly. She didn't have any idea where she was or where she was going anyway. They reached the club with out a hitch and were let in. Claire got into a few more harder drinks and was apparently entertaining enough to other to get drinks bought for her. She was also being very touchy with Alex, groping and kissing her in random places at random times. She had no idea how long they stayed there. She remember going home with Alex... well one of the Alexs after rubbing her body against hers.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:34 pm

The club was a interesting experience, a couple regulars knew her. She normally got afew drinks. Once Claire got offered some Alex knew she was sunk. Eventually Alex was drunk enough to stop caring, enjoying her time with Claire more and more, she even groped and kissed Claire back. Alex still had control even when she was drunk. Well untill she was completely smashed. She didn't want to get that far today. Alex couldn't keep her hands off Claire, as soon as they stepped through the door, she had felt a rush at the bar. She knew her double had done something stupid then. But it also excited her, she needed to do some things. And Claire was all too willing to go along with her. she brought her double out again. it was midmorning befor they even slowed down. Her double sileneced Claire with kisses and rubbing. They had managed to soak through the mattress, they had changed positions afew times. Afterall, 12 hours was a long time to remain in the same position. Alex collapsed in another thro of joy as her clone dissapeared.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Claire groaned. She shifted slightly and stopped as the soreness made itself known. She looked at the clock, 5pm. She was happy that it was Sunday, she at least didn't have any classes. Alex was resting next to her, it was the first time she notice Alex totally wiped but still have a smile on her face. She looked at herself and at Alex. Both of them where covered with hickeys all over there bodies. Some of which could be covered by dressing normally, some not so much. She flipped over to her side before she realized the sheets were soaked. She reached under and touched the mattress and was shocked when it was soaked all the way though. A bunch of Alex's toys wre scattered around the room. Some stillactive on the bed of floor. She shrugged mentally and positioned herself so that her mouth was at Alex's neck. She began suckling on it. She didn't know why but she decided Alex needed another hickey.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Alex's peaceful hormone driven nap was interupted by Claires lips on her neck, making her goran and moan abit. She was far too sensitive right now, she cracked one eye open, she couldn't wipe the grin from her face. Her whole body just felt great.. she enjoyed the euphoric aftermath of their little adventure. "Mmm.... Claire", she shifted, she didn't care about the bed at the moment.. or the mess scattered around her room. She just stared into the girls eyes.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Claire ignored Alex and continued to suckle on Alex. This continued to for awhile till she couldn't stand it any more and she started to give her self some attention. Her body was sore but it still felt really good. It was long till she added to the already soaked sheets. She felt weird... was something put into her drink? Was she given something last time before she fell asleep? She couldn't really remember. She moved herself on top of Alex and began to kiss her all over. She slowly went lower and lower till she was between Alex's legs and went all out.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Alex was at Claires mercy, she couldn't stop herself from vocalising her pleasure. She had finally met her match, someone that could take it and still keep going. She couldn't believe it. Then again Claire didn't get the double shot that Alex had received due to her clone. Still, she couldn't believe how easy it was for Claire to take her back. Every touch just made things better. Her body withered and squirmed relentlessly. The only times she stopped was when she felt that familiar wave wash over her. Making her scream Claires name in pure bliss.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:36 pm

She continued for a while, she was surprised on how sensitive Alex was being. She reached over to one of the toys and used it on herself, leaving it on. She reached for another and gave Alex some attention with it. She felt weird... she usually very submissive but right now she felt like going. After she felt of pleasure come over her from the toy she was using and stopped giving Alex some attention and to give herself some.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:00 am

One of the draw backs from her clone left her fairly suceptable to most touches. Its a curse she could live with, she enjoyed every moment of it, as soon as Claire seemed to have had her fill. She tried to push her over and continue with her own routine of pleasing the girl, though in all honesty she didn't go nearly as long as Claire had just then, she was spent, completely. She couldn't keep going. She ended up slumped over the girl, panting, her grin stayed. "S-sorry", she never had someone who could out last her and thats exactly what Alex thought Claire had done.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Alex pushed to over and... helped her with playing with herself. However she didn't last that long. Alex then apologized and Claire smiled. "Don't worry it's ok." She continued for while longer, giving Alex a nice little show. Her breathing got a lot heavier and her moans and squeals got more high pitched. With one last movement her body tensed, back arched as a wave of pleasure washed over her. She fell down onto the now even damper mattress and pulled Alex next to her. She was still breathing heavily, trying to figure out what happened. "Sorry about that... don't know what came over me. I felt like i has an itch that I needed to scratch." Claire looked at at the ceiling, still breathing heavily, trying to remember last night. She didn't remember much, she remembered the club and getting free drinks there. She also remembered A lot of PDA with Alex. After that she just remember Alex bringing her home and her clone messing with her like her own little doll until the original got fed up and joined in. Other then that she didn't remember much. "What happened last night?" asked Claire.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Claire put on quiet a show. It was alittle frustrating not being able to join in. Then again if she could then the cycle would end up going through to monday. Alex smiled. Shivering at the higher pitches. The sweet sound of someones pleasure always did that to her. She snuggled in close when claire pulled her in. What happened.. "alot" was her first answer.. "we had dinner. We went dancing and then we came home for fun" she smiled and kissed claire. "Lots and lots of fun" alex was struggling to stay awake. Her voice stayed monotone. She just couldn't really muster much. She had her eyes closed. It was a very fun night."I might of had too much drink.. and let my clone out to have abit of fun with us. " she wasn't sure how much claire remembered.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:08 pm

"I don't remember much after the wine." said Claire. She felt tired which was strange cause she woke up only just an hour ago. "I remember either you or the clone... one of you were using me as your person toy or pet... actually i think both." Claire looked over at the mess of toys on the floor. She spotted a headband and a... tail. "I think I had those until the other one got annoy, joined in and pull the tail out." She looked back up at the ceiling. "We both obviously have hickeys over almost every inch of our bodies... don't know whose either that was but they are a bit sore." Claire held Alex close other body, to the point they where pushed together.She yawn and drifted off to sleep, stay warm thanks to Alex's body heat. Today was an overall short day.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:11 pm

"Mhmm" she hald paid attention to her as she spoke. Alex was too out of it. She drifted off halway through the conversation. Their bodies pressed together. She felt the faint tingle from the hickeys. Everything hurt in a good way. She enjoyed it yet disliked the disruption. She stayed close. Sharing her warmth with Claire. She rested peacefully. She wouldn't wake up anytime soon. She slept straight through to six am. Yawning slightly. Yeap. Everything still hurt to move.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Claire soon drifted off to sleep herself, Alex's body heat keeping her warm. She slept till 10 before she woke up and forced herself out of bed. She got up and took a quick shower. She dried herself off and went to her own bed. Not even bothering to get dressed slipped under her blankets and just laid there with her eyes closed but not asleep. She worried mainly, maybe if she could get Alex to join her the chance of her living will be greater, not to mention she would be allowed to live afterwards.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:48 am

Of course she should be happy she woke up so early. She supposed she should bother getting up can cleanig up again. Alex eventually dragged herself out of bed, wincing as the now bruised hickeys seemed to pulsate worse then when she origional got them. Apparently the alc nummed some of the pain. She was clean and dry befor hopping back into bed. She would deal with the rest later she supposed. She couldn't really sleep though. She got up again and started to straighten the toys out. She needed to fix the bed aswell. Ssssssssssssoooooooooooo much she had to do!, her body was not liking her today. Once she managed to put all the toys away and a new sheet on the bed she collapsed into it. Curling up into a ball as she drifted off again. It would be at least a day befor she recouped enough.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Claire laid on her bed, keeping her eyes closed. She was tired, really really tired. She couldn't sleep though, her body had enough time to rest and wanted get up and move but her body was to sore. "So... Alex, tell me about yourself." said Claire, her eyes still closed. She had never asked this before but she thought she might as well get to know Alex better. "I'll tell you about me if you share."
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:06 am

Alex barely registered what the girl said... talking. About herself?. She was too tired to make something interesting up, she whined abit. Why now?... she could of asked that when they where having fun. "I don't really know what to say", that wasn't far from the truth. "I don't like being alone.. i'm a only child... my "twin" and I spent alot of time together when I was younger" and thats how I learnt about myself.. she was glad she didn't say that part at least. She really wasn't in the mood to talk. Moving ached, she kind of wished Claire hadn't moved away from her now. She liked having someone to snuggle with when she was tired.
"Ask me anything you want. And I'll answer it", that was the easiest way for Claire to get to know her. Alex wasn't that willing to allow herself completely to the girl.. even if she was fun.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5