Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new student

2 posters

Go down

A new student Empty A new student

Post by Lady Ryusha Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Ryusha yawned and walked along the path leading to the main building. She had a backpack slung over her shoulder and she was staring at the screen of her holographic screen. She would occationally look around and take a picture of her view, the picture immediately appearing on the screen and sent to her personal pictures collection. She put her free hand down by her side and the holographic screen vanished for the time being. She stepped off the main path and onto the grass, where she sat down and yawned again. "This school.. Looks so boring. Why isn't there anything interesting yet? The guy said that There were other kids with powers here. And yet it seems so.. Peaceful. I was hoping for groups of kids showing off their powers and playing..." She complained out loud to herself. her screen reopened up and the virtual keyboard appeared in the air. She typed at an extremely fast pace with her one hand. She was on the verge of zoning out.
Lady Ryusha
Lady Ryusha

Back to top Go down

A new student Empty Re: A new student

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:44 pm

She was sitting in a tree, avoiding classes. She still didn't like them. She knew she should probably be going to them, but she really didn't like them. Why would she wanted to sit in a room and listen to somebody talk about things she didn't understand. A girl came by and sat down on the grass below the tree. The girl had this strange thing in her hands. She was typing, like on a computer. She wondered what was happening. The girl was speaking to herself. She slid quietly out of the tree and sat down next to the girl. "People who play with their powers tend to be dangerous. It isn't as fun as it may sound..." She usually wasn't this open with people, but this girl seemed interesting.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Ryusha Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Ryusha was zoned out and she was staring at her computer. She was still typing, reading through news articles at a fast pase about various unexplainable situations. Her black hair blew from the wind and across her eyes, breaking her concentration, just as somebody was finishing speaking to her. "isn't as fun as it may sound..." Was what she caught. She looked over at the girl with her black eyes and responded in a monotone voice "I'm sorry, could you repeat that please? I didn't catch that.." her holographic screen vanished from the air and she clutched her bag a little tighter. A hundred scenarios went through her mind of what could happen as this strange girl sat next to her. She was a little nervous, because she had no idea what the girl could do...
Lady Ryusha
Lady Ryusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:19 pm

The girl seemed a little confused. "Uhh... I was just saying that sometimes it's a little scary when people play with their powers in the open..." She was a little less happy now. It seemed the girl wasn't exactly the talkative type. She chewed her lip. Her confidence just sort of left her. She looked to the ground. It was grass. She didn't really know what else to say. The screen disappeared. She wondered what it was. She didn't know what things were. Maybe it was some new technology. Maybe it was this girl's power. She just started twiddling her fingers.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Ryusha Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Ryusha gave her a weak smile, but it wasn't too much. This girl seemed friendly, if not shy. She secretly took a picture of her, and made a new folder on the conputer without opening it, marked 'new friends'. she didn't know what could come from her meeting with this girl, but it can't possibly be bad. Ryusha figured that she probably hated violence as much as she herself did by the way she was talking.. "I apologize if I seem strange to you.. This is a new place to me and I was expecting.... More. My name is Ryusha. And you are?" She tried to be as friendly as possibly and strained herself to add a friendly tone to her words. She wanted to be friends with this girl. She was a cute timid girl.
Lady Ryusha
Lady Ryusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:15 am

The girl introduced herself. Ryusha. She hadn't heard that name before. She shook her head a little nervously. "No, not strange at all..." Was she acting that way? Was she making this girl upset? She started to feel bad. Maybe she was giving off this feeling. She tried to relax a bit. "I'm Kasi." She'd stopped using her full name. She didn't see a point in it. Most people preferred the nickname. She preferred it, in fact. It was easier to say, and cuter, if anything. She tried a small smile. She was still nervous.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Ryusha Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 am

Ryusha smiled a little easier after hearing her name. It was a cute name, It suit her. Just talking with this girl was putting thoughts in her head that she wouldn't normally think in public. And she could she this girl was still nervous. So she leaned over, gently stroked her jaw and upper neck, holding her head gently, and kissed her on the cheek. Then pulled away and let her go, with hopes it would show that she had nothing to be nervous about. Not like she was going to Hurt the girl. "well it's a pleasure Kasi. And I do apologize if my actions have made you uncomfortable. I only wish to show that you have no need to be scared or nervous" she spoke slowly, trying to change her voice away from being monotone. It was difficult.
Lady Ryusha
Lady Ryusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:25 pm

The girl reached over and touched her face. She didn't know what was happening. The girl's hand moved to her neck. The girl kissed her cheek. She started to blush. She didn't understand. These actions were confusing. The girl explained them. The girl just didn't want her to be nervous. That was fairly kind. She looked to the ground, then back to the girl and smiled a bit. "It's alright." She liked this girl. The girl seemed nice, and had a tendency to explain some of her actions, which helped a bit. She still had a question on her mind, though. "What exactly was that thing you were typing on earlier?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Ryusha Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Ryusha smiled and giggled at her when she blushed. It was cute. And she was glad that the girl was warming up to her. And then she asked about her power. She didn't seem to know it was her power either. "Oh.. This?" She smiled and the screen opened in the air, it shimmered with it's semi opaque screen showing what appeared to be a normal computer desk top. She brought her hand up a little and the keyboard formed under her hand. It appeared and looked like a normal keyboard without the letters and numbers. Just strange symbols and her name running above the 'virtual' keyboard. "This is well.. Part of my power. I basically have a computer in my mind. I can do almost anything in the digital world with it.. But before I explain more about my ability, may I ask what your power is?" she smiled to kasi and was starting to get excited to learn more about her.
Lady Ryusha
Lady Ryusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:09 pm

It appeared again. It was clear and looked almost as if it wasn't really there. The girl said it was a computer. She didn't know much about computers, but apparently this was the girl's power. The girl wanted to know what she could do. She shook her head. She didn't want to talk about what she could do. She didn't like it. It was bad. It hurt people. She looked over the screen. It was strange. She looked at the ground. "I don't like what I can do."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Ryusha Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:17 pm

With the best smile she could make, she put her hand gently on the girls back and spoke quietly, almost like a whisper. "It's ok... We all have a reason why we have the abilities that we do. Some are born with natural courage and end up being a vigilante, using their powers for good. Some, like me, have abilities that are more subtle and are very specific. You just need to figure out everything you can about your power, to find it's purpose" She spoke out of what others have said about the more primitive powers and what normal humans call the sixth sense. She didn't know what this girls power was, maybe she'll tell her when she's more comfortable. But Ryusha had no thoughts of forcing out the answer using her knowledge.She wanted to be friends with this girl. And she really hope that they were developing that bond.
Lady Ryusha
Lady Ryusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:22 pm

That made her feel worse. She knew the purpose of her 'power'. She was born to kill. She was surprised she was able to hold back. She wasn't like these others. She was human like them. She didn't know what she was. She wanted to be normal. She would give up her place in this school if she could just be like the normal people out there. She hated everything about herself. She tried not to show it on the outside. "I guess..." She didn't like talking about what she was. She couldn't help it. She wanted this girl to go to another subject.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Ryusha Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Ryusha sighed and took her hand off the girls back. She hoped the girl could open up to her. but she figured she was scared of herself and what her power was. so with faked enthusiasm she jumped up, her computer vanishing from the air and she reached a hand out to the girl. She smiled widely "Come on! Show me around the school? Don't disappoint me please?" She wanted to see the school,She wanted to get to know her more and she wanted to walk around. So why not do three things at once? Her eyes practically begged the girl to take her hand and walk with her.
Lady Ryusha
Lady Ryusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:53 pm

The girl seemed disappointed that she wouldn't talk about what she could do. She didn't want to make the girl upset, but she had her limits. She reached up and took the girl's hand, standing up. "Umm... alright." The girl wanted to see the school. She didn't know the school very well. She didn't spend very much of her time here. She only really came here. It was usually peaceful and it was outside. She looked around. She still hadn't let go of the girl's hand. "I don't know where to start."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Ryusha Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Ryusha blushed a little when the girl held her hand and didn't let go. 'Could she be....?' she left the question deep in her mind and smiled, looking at her while she looked around. She couldn't help but actually smile. "You don't come around the school much do you? Are you also new..?" She let her hand go and a moment later took it again, lacing her fingers together with the other girls, then took a couple steps and would pull her along if she didn't walk. "I never even knew of this school before that mysterious guy found me and invited me here. He said everyone had special abilities here. Everyone from the dean who's name is Riku, To the common freshman. I didn't know there were so many. Nevermind enough to fill an entire school. And the exciting part is that there must be generations of us!" She wanted to keep conversation going. She was determined to make the girl comfortable with her.
Lady Ryusha
Lady Ryusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:21 pm

The girl let go of her hand, but held it again in a more comfortable position. The girl asked if she was new. "Kind of..." The girl started to talk again. The girl liked to talk a lot. The girl seemed interested by the idea of so many special humans in this place. She guessed it was kind of interesting, but she never lived on the outside, she wouldn't know. She spent her entire life, as she knew it, in this town. This town was so full of these special people, she was a little unsure if there was actually a majority out there of people that didn't have powers like this. She wasn't very talkative person. She hoped it wouldn't upset the girl. She started walking. The girl did want to see the school, she may as well start a bit of a tour.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Ryusha Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Ryusha was actually glad that she met this girl. She seemed to be quiet. Maybe she was still nervous. So she stepped in front of her and faced her, she had to look down at the girl. But she leaned forward and bent her knees, going down a few inches to her height and looked in her eyes with a friendly smile. "are you okay..? You know, no matter what your ability is, you should be happy that your here. We only get one life as far as we know. So live it to the fullest. Smile! be happy. If you don't, I'm going to be sad and have to pout." She ended it with a quieter, sadder sounding tone to emphasize the phrase. Of course she was maybe pushing the emotional thing, but she figured it was the only way to make her comfortable. She'd rather not walk in awkward silence.
Lady Ryusha
Lady Ryusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 pm

The girl wanted her to be happier. She smiled a bit. "I'm fine. I'm happy, I just... I don't have much to say." That was it. She lived life pretty happily. She did get scared every once in a while. Bad things happened pretty often. Weekly, probably. Because of what made her unique. That made her a little sad, but she didn't show it. "I'll try to talk more if it makes you happy..." This girl wanted conversation. She would have to go along with it. She looked into the girl's eyes.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Ryusha Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Ryusha didn't know how to act in actual situations where she gets this close. So she turned to hide a blush and stuttered a little when she spoke again. "S-so!.. Umm.. What are the teachers here like?" she had to say the first thing that popped in her mind. Why couldn't she think normally whenever she got close to somebody like that? Holding hands was fine but when she looked in their eyes while close, she freezes up. She mentally slapped herself. She needed to get back to normal.
Lady Ryusha
Lady Ryusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:34 pm

The girl was very close to her and blushing. Some cloudy memories ran through her head. She wasn't sure what that meant. The girl backed away a little and asked a question. She wasn't really sure what to think. She smiled a little. "Well... I uh.. I don't really know. I don't really attend classes too often here..." She felt bad about it. She promised she would be going, and lately she's really been trying trying, but it was hard. She really didn't like classes...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down