Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue/ Afterstory/ Continuation

3 posters

Go down

Epilogue/ Afterstory/ Continuation Empty Epilogue/ Afterstory/ Continuation

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:44 am

To be honest, I wasn't actually expecting anybody to respond to my messages. I was delightfully surprise to be able to chat with Apocalypse/ Ice again, and PM a bit with Vashy. As of yet I haven't heard from the rest of you, but I see that you logged in, which warms my heart.

I'm not sure if anybody else is interested, but after reading through my old threads I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming nostalgia and a yearning to return to these characters. I plan to write out some posts/ threads sometime this week. Right now I plan to just have them as one-shots, but I'd love to have characters reconnect and maybe tie off some stories that never got to see their end. Perhaps even continue on for the little bit we can. It's up to you guys.

tl;dr: I wanna post here again. If you wanna join me reply here or PM. I'm planning to start off with a Togi thread. Good day, all. ^^
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Epilogue/ Afterstory/ Continuation Empty Re: Epilogue/ Afterstory/ Continuation

Post by Vashy Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:39 am

Woooh.
I would 100 percent love to try and roleplay again. My writing game has crashed a little bit though.
Both vashy and Alex would be entertaining to play again. Anyone else up for some interaction ?
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:58 am

You know I'd absolutely love to! I posted a whole Togi thing in the Parks, but it ended up way sadder than I initially intended. It sorta came with the assumption that everything that happened on side crashed an burned. Neutral

So, I'd be fine leaving that as non-canon and assuming some other future happened. I'm down for anything at all, really.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:52 pm

Man this place died...... I still checked in every month or so but there was nothing new. Shurin are gone and a lot of the people I used to rp with are gone too (haven't seen Kaiyo in AGES) But yeah lets bring some life back in here!
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:30 pm

I dunno if there’s gonna be life, per se, but a small resuscitation wouldn’t hurt, for sure. Razz

I’m super hyped to see how everyone’s writing has developed over time. Just looking back at my stuff, I can definitely say that I’ve grown. A lot. ><
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum