Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pancakes and Maple Syrup

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pancakes and Maple Syrup - Page 2 Empty Re: Pancakes and Maple Syrup

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 03, 2012 1:57 am

"Ah~ Why so fierce? I wasn't insulting your weight anyways." Jake said in a sing song voice that had obvious amusement in it, Jake then eyed her self proclaimed slim body. "Actually I can't see it, with all that baggy clothing it's kinda hard to see any figure at all." Jake said, stressing the word 'can't' as he inspected her clothes. Inwardly Jake was thanking the gods that he was good at acting, if he wasn't he would have burst out laughing at Matthieu's first sentence, being called a git was quite amusing when it came from a person like Matthieu who was probably rather quiet most of the time, judging by her voice and how low volume it was whenever she spoke, it was only due to his enhanced hearing that he could talk to her without straining his ears.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:05 am

"What do you mean?" Matthieu said sharply, a little angered by her hunger, "Are you suggesting I take off my clothes?? For your information, I wear these clothes for a reason thank you very much!" Her whisper-like voice sounding raspy. She continued to glare at him, waiting for him to burst out laughing or to say something vulgar and disgusting.

((srry if this doesn't make sense x.x im half asleep considering its 12am Dx))

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 03, 2012 2:17 am

Jake held his hands up in surrender once more, "Calm down will ya? I just meant to say that if you want people to know that you have a slim body you shouldn't wear such baggy clothes." Jake then made a disgusted face, "Where on earth did you get the idea that I was asking you to strip?" Jake was quite worried on the inside, logic and experience says never to argue with a girl when she's mad, things never end up well in those scenarios. But there was no way in hell that Jake was gonna let this girl think that he was just some random pervert.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:26 am

"Well, sooorry for inquiring the wrong perspective from your choice of words," Matthieu said, blaming it on him, "And would if I only wanted certain people to know how slim my body is? It's not like I wear baggy clothes everyday anyways, sheesh I'm not like some lazy little girl who cares too much about playing with her dollies all day than to care for what she looked like, I mean really? . . . Does my outfit really inquire that I'm too lazy to change? That would be horrible! But I don't want to dress like some skank from grade school, that would just be horrible, and mother wouldn't a prove of it, my brother would probably think it was hot and took pictures to give to his friends, and my father . . . well . . . who cares about that lot anyways? I certainly do not, a bunch of rubbish they are! Not even being able to see their own blood---" Her rant which sounded more and more like she had a British accent was cut off at the mention of blood, making her once forgotten hunger growl deeply wanting more food than before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 03, 2012 2:32 am

It was official, girls were weird, one moment their complaining about people not noticing their figure and the next they go ranting about how they only want their figure to be seen by certain people. Jake felt like face-palming himself, but he managed to control the impulse and simply raise an eyebrow as the odd girl continued to rant on, sounding more and more British the longer she ranted. Until she mentioned blood that is, then her stomach growled again, an amused grin spread across Jake's face at the growl, finally a way to get her to stop ranting! "You know, you can always go ahead and drink that blood from your bottle if you want to." Jake casually commented, the grin staying on his face the whole while.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:37 am

Matthieu stood up, sharply and swung a hand at Jake's face attempting to slap him. "IT'S NOT BLOOD!!!!" She yelled angrily, clutching Kumajiro's paw in her hand as she made to storm out of the cafeteria, until she noticed people . . . noticing her . . . Her face grew flame red as she realized how much attention her drew to herself. Oh god, why?!" she thought worriedly, wanting to crawl under one of the dirty tables and die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 03, 2012 2:44 am

Jake calmly sidestepped the slap and reached into Matthieu's pocket, bringing out the steel bottle and uncapping it, the smell of blood filled his nostrils just seconds after. Jake turned to look at the furious girl, "Riiiiight, not blood at all." Jake said, sarcasm easily identified in his voice as he dragged out the 'right' in his sentence. Jake then looked around the cafeteria, people were watching the two of them, there weren't that many left in the cafeteria though, just around six or seven students. Turning back to the blushing vampire, Jake decided to bring the conversation some place else, literally. "Let's continue this conversation somewhere else." Jake said simply before he twisted the lid back onto the steel bottle and made his way out of the cafeteria.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:52 am

"W-Where are you going with that?!" Matthieu screeched (ya screeched amazing right? who knew she had it in her) following Jake, relieved to be out of the cafeteria but not relieved that her hunger hasn't gotten better due to the fact that he took her bottle, HER bottle. Bloody git!, she thought glaring at the back of his head, That's my bloody bottle! She took another swipe at his head, muttering 'connard' under her breath, hoping he'd give her back the damned food. At this point she'd take the ridicule, she just wanted to get away from the monster deep down inside her that willed her to go on a bloody massacre.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 03, 2012 8:13 am

Jake let a smirk grow on his face unseen to anyone as Matthieu screeched and followed him. Ducting under the swipe Matthieu attempted without even looking, Jake broke off into a sprint into the direction of the courtyard, making sure to slow down every once in a while to make sure that the vampire was keeping up with him, he did have enhanced speed after all. That allowed him to dodge most of Matthieu's rather slow hits as his enhanced senses alerted Jake of the attempt long before it came close to him. Jake turned around as he reached a large, clear empty spot in the courtyard, smirking at Matthieu as he waited for her to catch up.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Gasping for breath Matthieu finally caught up with Jake, "G-Give . . . me back . . . my bottle . . . " she said between each wheeze. She closed her eyes for a moment to recover from one activity she wasn't the best at: Running. Exhausted from running and no food the feeling of weakened knees made her want to collapse, fall asleep, and not wake up for the next decade or so.

Last edited by Matthieu on Thu May 03, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow at the exhausted vampire, She probably doesn't exercise much, Jake thought to himself in slight amusement and surprise. He didn't think any supernatural being would ever be so tired after a short run to the courtyard. It seemed that Jake was wrong as Matthieu asked for her bottle back. Shrugging, Jake gave back Matthieu the steel bottle he stole from her. "Now are you gonna admit it's blood? Cause if you don't you're probably the most stubborn person I've met." Jake asked the girl, suddenly feeling rather bored now that she wasn't chasing him anymore.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Matthieu ripped off the cap and began chugging down her drink, the growl of her hunger going away. "First he practically rapes me then he wants me to admit that I'm a vampire like it's that easy." She muttered wiping her mouth on her sleeve, "Like it's that easy, who knows what vampire hunter could be lurking around." She grumbled, the anger of her hungry quickly dissipating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow at Matthieu's muttering, that was odd, he hadn't even touched her.... except for that one time he poked her hair. "You know I CAN hear that muttering right? My senses are all enhanced. And I'm pretty sure that the school won't be letting a random dude come in and kill you. Now what's this about me raping you?" Jake asked, amused at the vampire, she sure was turning out to be interesting. And fun too, if it was that easy to get under her skin.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:17 am

"THIS piece of hair isn't just a normal piece of hair, y' know!" Matt said point to her curl, but making sure there was a great deal of space between her finger and her ahoge, This piece of hair is sensitive, it's my erogenous zone . . . " She whispered, enjoying the fact that she could easily whisper as quietly as she wanted and he would here her, making life so much easier to live. "And would if a vampire hunter had special abilities that needed harnessing here at Darks?!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat May 05, 2012 1:37 am

Jake damn well nearly choked on his own spit at Matthieu's revelation about her hair, then he had to use all his control to not burst out laughing at the ridiculous weakness. It nearly made him attempt to poke that strand of hair again, it was only the fact that the conversation was still amusing that Jake managed to stop his impulse. Throughout this Jake's only expression that had changed were his widened eyes and slightly opened mouth from the near choke he had just now. It took only seconds before Jake managed to get his facial expressions under control once again, "Have you thought of using a hair clip?" Jake asked, slightly curious to see her reaction. "And if there was a vampire hunter with special abilities in this school he would require special permission to go out hunting and not be allowed to attack you since you're a student just like he is." Jake responded to Matthieu's question logically, it wasn't like the vampire hunter could do much against a more experienced student or a teacher. Jake honestly didn't see what Matthieu was so terrified of, they were in a school filled with kids that had supernatural powers for god's sake!
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:57 am

"First of all, using a hair clip would just be . . . ugghhh . . . It's hard enough trying to take a shower with it!!" Matt said/whispered, quaking at the thought of using a hair clip, "Secondly, some vampire hunters as strong vendetta's against vamps and would gladly break rules to kill one, and being a new born isn't helpful because I don't have all the ancient knowledge on identifying hunters!!" She glowered at him, becoming frustrated from him making ridicule of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat May 05, 2012 2:12 am

Jake raised an eyebrow at the girl's reaction to using a hair clip, then again he could see why that would be a bad idea now that he thought about it. Jake frowned at Matthieu's next answer though it did give him an answer to why Matthieu was so pathetic in physical aspects, she was a newborn vampire, "Well now, have you ever met a vampire hunter or is it an inborn instinct kind of reaction to them?" Jake asked Matthieu, if he could get Matthieu to tell him what vampire hunters could do then might be able to understand why she was so afraid of them. And he was curious about what they could do, maybe it was just vampire specific abilities or something.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:00 am

Matt thought for a moment, "W-Well, no, I haven't met a vampire hunter" She said, "A-and I'm not sure if we're born with it, 'cause I am a new born after all." She really didn't know and the question baffled her, seeing how she never had a master to teach her the ways of a vampire. But of course she didn't want a master, nor did she even want to be a vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat May 05, 2012 5:10 am

Jake gave her an odd look, "Then why the heck are you so scared of them? You haven't met a single one of them yet, for all you know they don't even know you exist! If you really want protection from them then you should probably just go and learn some martial arts or get a weapon." Jake said incredulously as he stared at the vampire, unable to believe that she hadn't thought about this before. Jake wasn't willing to believe that a damned vampire of all things was terrified of something and didn't even know why. She hadn't even met a vampire slayer before for god's sake! She acted like a timid human rather than a bloodthirsty vampire now that he thought about it. Perhaps she didn't become one willingly, Jake speculated in his head.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:29 am

"Because I don't know how to defend from a stake to the heart," Matt said, "And I'm not good at anything physical, my mother said it was rather unladylike." She crossed her arms and sighing. He really can't lay off the questions can he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat May 05, 2012 5:37 am

Jake rolled his eyes, "You can learn martial arts and exercise so that you can dodge stakes to the hearts or disable the vampire hunter before he manages to stab you with the stake." Jake paused at Matthieu's next words, "And when a vampire hunter finally manages to stab you in a heart with a stake your excuse for not being able to do anything about it was that you didn't want to do anything physical because it was unladylike? I doubt a vampire hunter would care if you were ladylike at all Matthieu. From what I gathered earlier you aren't very fond of your family anyway, what makes your mother so different?" Jake wasn't fond of people making excuses to not do something, especially if that something related to their own survival, it pissed Jake off that most people knew they weren't good at something and it would lead to their demise but refused to do anything about it, most of the times having an excuse similar to the one Matthieu had just used.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:53 am

"I don't like fighting, I prefer to sit around at home with a book and my bear!" Matt said, starting to get annoyed once again and refusing to say anymore. She petted Kumajiro once again to comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat May 05, 2012 6:01 am

Jake rolled his eyes, Matthieu was horribly stubborn and naive. "It isn't a matter of whether you like fighting or not, a vampire hunter certainly wouldn't care and they would just take advantage of the fact you don't know how to fight and kill you all the more easier." Jake said, trying to convince the girl. he figured he'd try another time or two if she still didn't see the point, if she still refused Jake would simply give up on her and let those vampire hunters she feared so much come and kill her.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 3:31 pm

"What I want that involves fighting and not fighting is conflicted right now," Matt said sighing, "Please, stop pestering me about it, it's bad enough that I have to listen to my conscience as well as you" She didn't mean to insult him, but she's do whatever it took to get away from her being a vampire and anything that revolves around vampires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat May 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Right, forget about trying another once or twice, the girl was too stubborn. Definitely an unwilling vampire as well, Matthieu probably wanted not to fight so that she wouldn't be doing anything vampire related. It was rather stupid if anyone asked Jake, but it was Matthieu's choice, let her get killed by the vampire hunters, Jake didn't really care anyway. The only reason he tried to get Matthieu into learning how to fight was because he wanted to see how well she would do. "Alright then, but I do have a question. How exactly is a strand of hair an erogenous zone?" Jake asked, sure that Matthieu would get offended or annoyed and yell at him. It was a good way to change the topic.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum