Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pancakes and Maple Syrup

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Pancakes and Maple Syrup - Page 4 Empty Re: Pancakes and Maple Syrup

Post by Apocalypse Wed May 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow, apparently his distraction worked, "I guess I don't know then." Jake said with a grin as Matthieu grunted frustratedly. "I don't think grunting if very ladylike either you know?" Jake said, the grin on his face rapidly widening. "Now you're just throwing random excuses at me." Jake continued as Matthieu spoke without facing him. "And you probably shouldn't have your back face me, it was easy enough to poke your hair while you were facing me after all."
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Matt crossed her arms, "W-Whatever!" She sat there pouting to herself, Just let him do what he wants, it doesn't matter. She whined inside her head, He's probably just doing this for kicks! What a jerk!! She kept pouting, puffing out her lips.

((@____@ srry idk what to post))

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri May 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Jake sighed, it was clear that he wouldn't be getting much more entertainment out of Matthieu today. "I have to go meet someone, see ya around Matthieu." Jake said as he sprouted his wings and jumped up high, flapping his wings a few times before speeding towards the perpetual forest. He didn't actually have anyone to meet, he was just bored of the conversation and felt like having a nap. Therefore the perpetual forest was the best place to go to, with how little sun light that actually got into the forest it would be nice, dark and cozy.

[exit]
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Matt stared up as Jake flew away with wings she didn't know he had. Sighing, moderately of relief, she got up dusting away stray blades of grass and hugged Kumajiro. I guess I could do for a nap, She thought happily, taking her time walking away from the courtyard and to the dorms.

((DELE---- EX-- FIN~!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum