Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Guest

4 posters

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Guest - Page 27 Empty Re: An Unexpected Guest

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:00 pm

The girl was shivering and tugging at the blanket. She didn't want to move the blanket, it might disturb the girl. She set her mug down and walked to the other room before she started rummaging through the closet. She found another blanket and brought it back to the girl. She grabbed her mug and laid down next to the girl. She wrapped the blanket around the two of them and sipped her drink. "I love you, baby..." She reached one hand over and took the girl's. She felt warm inside.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Vashy snuggled into the woman, nuzzling against her slowly, to try and get the sleepy dust from her eyes. "I luff you tooo mamaaa..." she half yawned during her mumbles response. Squeezing the womans hand. She was alot warmer now with the blanket and the woman. She must of fallen asleep on the way home. She yawned again, waking herself up from her mini nap. Reaching to wrap her arms around the woman.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:27 pm

The girl reached over and hugged her. She finished off her mug and set it down on the nightstand. She reached her arms over and hugged the girl. She gently stroked the girl's hair. The girl looked so sleepy. It was cute. She leaned over and nuzzled the girl. "Do you want something to eat or drink?" She felt really warm in her tummy. It felt so good. She wondered why she didn't have cocoa in so long. It was such an awesome. drink. Made her feel warm inside. It was sweet. So good...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:39 pm

She looked at the woman, stroking her hair made her relax more. Grinning as she snuggled deeper into the woman. Her tummy was feeling alittle empty, giving her small hunger pains. Though she generully ignored it. She nodded at the womans question. "Mhmm.. please" , she was still alittle tired. Though she felt good. She wasn't sure what she felt like eating. Maybe a sandwhich and some juice.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 pm

The girl wanted some. She nodded and got out of bed. She walked over to the kitchen and started to prepare some food. She made a sandwich for the girl and filled a glass with water. She brought the plate and glass to the girl. "Here you are, honey." She sat beside the girl on the bed and pulled the blanket over her body. Just sitting home with the girl. So wonderful.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Vashy whined abit when the woman left the bed, it was inevitable. But it didn't mean she had to be happy about it happening. Stretching out as she woke herself up more. By the time the woman came back she was more alert. Though still snuggled in the blanket, she sat up to take the sandwhich, the woman also had a glass of water. She giggled abit. "Thank you Mama," she took a bite from the sandwhich, leaning part of her weight on the woman as she rested against her.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:59 pm

The girl started to eat. "Of course, honey." She took a deep breath and pressed her face into the girl's hair. The girl was so wonderful. She wasn't sure what else to do right now besides cuddle the girl. The girl was probably still tired from earlier today. They couldn't do a whole lot. Already went outside today, anyway. She guessed they could just stay inside. That worked sometimes...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Vashy was happy to just stay as she was, cuddled up to the woman while eating her sandwhich. Every couple bites she took a sip of her water. She tried to eat slowly. It was pretty hard to control herself when she was really hungry though. It felt graet to have something solid in her tummy. She giggled and rubbed her tummy when she finished the first half of her sandwhich. "Mama always makes yummy food".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:11 pm

She smiled and nodded. The girl finished. "I do the best I can for you." She wished she could do more for the girl. Maybe get professional help. The school wouldn't like that, though. Most of the girl's troubles seemed to come from her power. The school wouldn't want that info getting out. Way too dangerous. Maybe she could go with the girl and make sure that nothing bad happened. The girl wouldn't want to go to the sessions, though. She sighed. Everything was so difficult.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Vashy giggled, a slight blush forming as she leaned to give the woman a quick peck on the cheek and then lips. Snuggling into her.. it was ok. As long as it was only a small kiss. "I know mama.. you do lots for me. Your the best Mama in the world. You always make me happy", well not always. But she tends to. She took alot of care of her. And she appreciated it, if she was on her own she probably would be alot worse now then when she first arrived.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:23 pm

The girl kissed her. She made the girl happy. She was glad. She gave the girl a good life, a home, food, safety... She wondered what the girl's life would've been like if she stayed with her parents. It made her sad to think of it. She didn't want to. She cuddled close to the girl and started to hum. Humming always made the girl happy. And happy was good. Happy was always good. Always good...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 pm

The woman started to hum, she giggled and stayed close. Shutting her eyes and resting there. She really did have a perfect life.. at least she felt she did in moments like these. "I love you so much Mama Togi". She really needed to start making things easier for her... she knew that she was difficult to deal with sometimes. Especially when she remembered her parents. She wished she could make things easier on Togi.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:54 am

The girl loved her. "I love you, too, Vashy." She held the girl tight. She wondered what it would be like for the girl to move out. If the girl moved out. She wondered if the girl would get her own dorm sometime before the end of her time here at school. It would be odd, definitely. It would be really hard for her. She wondered if the girl would make friends in class. The girl acted pretty childish. She wasn't sure if students this age would like it. She should probably help the girl grow up a bit. She could try getting the girl a separate bed. It would help the girl be more independent. It would also upset the girl... She didn't want to upset the girl. Finding a compromise was hard.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:40 am

She smiled wider. She knew the woman loved her. But heari it mmakde her entire body tingle with warmth. She giggled. She took a deep breath and stayed within the embrace. So comfy and warm. She never wanted these things to stop happening. A sad thought.. if growing up ment losing these moments. She probably wouldn't do it. She liked them far too much. She clung onto the fact the woman treated her so differently then her biological mother. She wanted to replace all her bad memories with these. Was that such a bad thing?. She didn't really know. "Mama. Do you think that I can grow up and still be like this?". She was refering to the affection they shared. How well that came across was up to the woman.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:27 pm

The girl asked her a strange question. She nodded a bit. "Honey, I'll always love you. Even if you grow up and you're my age, I'll still love you this much. You can always come cuddle with me." That thought felt kind of strange for a little, but she remembered how old the girl was. Only 5-6 more years and the girl would actually be her age. It was a little scary. She kissed the girl's cheek. She decided it would be okay. She loved the girl no matter what.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:01 am

The womans words made her smile. Cuddling in tighter to the woman. It was a comforting thought. She was afraid that growing up ment she couldn't do these things anymore. "I love you mama. Always" she kissed the womans cheek a couple times. "She was happy. she giggled. " I'm sorry if I did anything wrong today mama.. I'll try harder to be better and better" she kissed the womans neck and shoulder. Befor resting her cheek on the womans shoulder.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:03 pm

She stroked the girl's hair. "It's okay, honey. You're fine." She held the girl's body close to her. She hummed a bit. She moved her hand down to the girl's waste and slipped her hand up the girl's shirt. She started to rub the girl's bare back. It was so smooth. She kissed the girl's cheek again and again. "I love you so much, baby." She caressed the girl's back. She loved the girl. With all her heart.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:10 pm

(OoC: 666 replies! I couldn't have that. Please don't devour my soul later, I'm just looking out for everyone!!!)
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:53 pm

If she was a cat, she would probbaly be purring right now, she was so relaxed and happy. She just smiled as the woman stroked her hair, the womans hands made her shiver abit, though the womans hand wasn't cold for long. She giggled from the kisses. Her arms tightening around the woman, squeezing her as hard as she could. She knew how the woman felt. She giggled, and nuzzled deeper into her shoulder. Her hands idly caressing Togi's side.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:39 pm

The girl held her so tight. She felt warm inside. She snuggled up close to the girl. There were so many things she wanted to do with the girl. She specifically wanted to celebrate the girl's birthday. She didn't really know when the girl's birthday was. Maybe the girl could try to remember. Actually, there should be legal documents somewhere. Maybe she could pick them up. She wanted to get the girl a cake and a present. It would be fun. She giggled.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Vashy stayed curled up with the woman. The only thing managing to get her to leave her little trance was the sound of the door opening and closing. A older boy stood at the base of the bed. "My my, aren't we cozy." He smiled a devilish grin. He had his phone out."not as good a show as I would have liked to walk in on." He chuckled abit. He pocketed his phone after pressing send. "How have my two favourite girls been?" Even though togi had managed to best him in combat last time. He still held a supirior grin. He smoothed back his dark black hair. It was the boy that mad togi cry... and had them..she stayed close to togi.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:48 pm

There was a voice. A male's voice. It made her angry just hearing it. She continued to pet the girl's hair. "Y'know, I don't really enjoy people coming into my home. Sort of bugs me." She moved the girl a bit and laid her down. She didn't stand up yet. "I'd really enjoy it if you were to leave." She looked the boy in the eyes. He must've taken pictures. Of what, though? She wasn't doing anything wrong this time. It's not illegal to cuddle with your daughter... She still held the girl's hand tight. She didn't want the girl to get frightened.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:03 pm

The boy smirked as togi seemed to think she could get rid of him that easily. "Is that anyway to speak to someone who brought his two girls gifts" he was really playing it off. He actually enjoyed making togi mad. Afterall.. he still had evidence against them both. "Now. How about a nice hug and kiss" he winked and chuckled. He was pretty much ignoring her request.

Vashy didn't like the idea of the boy just walking in whenever he wanted. Especially after last time. The woman laid her down. She squeezed the womans hand. She really didn't want the boy around. The woman seemed mad...she shivered when the boy suggested they hug and kiss him. She wanted to hide.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:17 pm

She stayed sitting on the bed. "Showing you affection is clearly a punishment, and I don't seem to see any gifts." She breathed slow and deep. She wanted to stay relaxed. She didn't want to get angry and try to fight this boy. It might scare the girl. She couldn't really do much to him. If she hurt him... it would be bad. She couldn't remember how she got him to leave last time. She kept her eyes focused on him. Maybe he would just go. Maybe..
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:28 pm

He seemed to be abit dihearted. Giving a mock sigh. "Well I see how it is. You just want your presents. " he hadn't brought the bags inside with him. He left them in the other room. There where two boxes. Each held a second box with more... riske toys. The first box each held some lingera. The one for vashy held a cute teddy, with daddys little girl stitched on it. Of course. He did that on purpose. "Well I guess it's ok if I give you them this once. But next time, I want som sugar and alittle appreciation. Or we might have some people hearing about this" he indicated the two. It was up to them to piece everything together. It was togis choice to get the girl involved last time. He just decided to push it further. He collected the gifts. Handing them to each.

The boy mentioned. Present. She was alittle confused. The boy wasn't a friend of theirs. Though he acted as if togi was supposed to like him or something. She stayed quiet. Glancing at the boy now and then. She wished he would leave. Soon.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum