Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Guest

4 posters

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Guest - Page 15 Empty Re: An Unexpected Guest

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:53 am

Alex left. She took a deep breath. Better. The girl was asleep. She laid the girl down on the bod on her own. She moved and tugged the girl's skirt off. Much better. She changed into her own clothes and got in bed next to the girl. She pulled the covers over them. "I love, you, baby..." She gave the girl a kiss on the cheek. She snuggled close. She was a good mother. She was.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 am

The movement made her squirm, Vashy's face scrunched up for a moment. She was alot more comfortable with the womans warmth near her, instead she was half exposed and cold again, or getting there at least untill the covers came up, half babbling in her sleep in response to the womans words, she was better now. Snuggling close to the woman.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:07 am

The girl was making a lot of noises in her sleep. It was cute. She pet the girl's hair and hummed a little. She felt a little tired. Not too bad. She kind of slept earlier. The girl had a pretty good day, she wondered why the dreams were so bad. Or maybe the girl was just acting out. Not... that wasn't something the girl would do. She loved the girl so much. She hoped she could make things better.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:13 am

The woman managed to calm her enough to make her stay quiet. She was in a better place now...she just needed to relax, slowly her thumb slipped from her lips as she stayed in a peaceful listless state, she would sleep peacefully the rest of the night, the most acting up she would do was turning and tossing abit. Her own inner demons and fears rising every now and then. She didn't want to ever loose the woman. To anyone.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:55 am

She didn't sleep very well that night. The girl moved around a lot, and she was just too stressed with everything. She slept a little, anyway. It was difficult... She was a little upset that she couldn't finish her conversation with Alex, but the girl didn't mean to. Things like that just sort of happen. Well... She would figure things out in the morning...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Vashy woke up finally. With her thumb back in her mouth. She almost bit down on it as she stretched out. Not recognising the foreign mass... she stared at her hand.. right. She was really upset last night. She hoped she didn't make the woman mad enough to stop liking her. She sighed abit. Curling up into a ball. She wouldn't like that at all. She was afraid to even look at the wwoman right now.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:52 am

She started to stir. The girl was curled up. Probably still asleep. She held the girl close. She was happy the girl was with her. Things may be difficult like this, but she loved the girl. She was a little scared that her thoughts on the girl were turning bad... Maybe she was just a little upset. She would be okay, though. She loved the girl very much.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:56 am

The woman was close to her, she wasn't sure what to do, she sniffled alittle. "I'm sorry", she whimpered out through her thumb, she wasn't exactly sure what she was apologising for.. she just felt like she did something bad. Or maybe she was still tired... she wasn't really sure. She just wanted to be reassured by the woman that everything was ok.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:15 am

The girl spoke. She was a little surprised. She thought the girl was sleeping. She smiled a little and hugged the girl. "Sorry for what, honey. You haven't done anything." She rubbed the girl's back. Maybe the girl was awake last night and screamed intentionally. Nah... that didn't seem right. But, it would give the girl a reason to be apologizing. No. The girl wouldn't do that...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:22 am

The woman seemed confused about why she was apologising, Vashy wrapped her arms around the woman tightly, snuggling into her as she burried her face into the womans chest, relief washed over her. "I don't know!, I feel like I did something bad enough to make you not want me around".... she wasn't sure what she did.. she just felt that way. Maybe it was her dreams or her being tired or being bad the other night. She didn't know, she sniffled as she tried to wipe the tears away on the womans shirt.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:29 am

The girl was starting to cry. "Baby, calm down." Calling the girl baby probably wasn't the best... she should try something better. "You're a big girl now, everything's gonna be okay. Even if you made a mistake, everything is fine." Not completely, but the girl didn't need to know. She wanted to introduce the girl to the boy. Sometime soon. She wondered if it would work today...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:39 am

Vashy sniffled as she tried to calm down, it didn't take too long, she was crying due to relief more so then anything else, she was so worried she did something wrong.. the woman said even if she made a mistake. did she make a mistake?, if she did then the woman would still be upset about it. It was ok though.. or wasn't it. This wasn't really helping. She nodded, as she peeked out from the womans chest.. "Everythings ok?"..
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:45 am

She smiled a little she gave the girl a soft kiss on the cheek. She nodded. "Of course, honey. Everything is wonderful right now." She giggled a little. She felt a little excited she was really happy right now. The girl made her feel good. Her friends made her feel good. She had friends. She giggled again. She had friends! And a boy... her life was really evolving.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:49 am

The womans giggle was infectious it just made her giggle aswell as she hugged the woman tightly. "I love you mama Togi, I'm sorry if I did anything bad. I don't ever want to lose you", she smiled at the woman and kissed her cheek a couple times, a slight blush on her cheeks. She felt better, even if it was only alittle better. She giggled again. She was ready for the day, whatever would happen.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 am

She nodded. The girl was better now. She nuzzled up to the girl a little. "So, today I'm thinking I'm gonna introduce you to another one of my friends, how does that sound?" The girl probably wouldn't like it, at first. She would come around, though. She knew the girl would like him. She hoped the girl liked him. She really hoped.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 am

Vashy started to pout as the woman mentioned meeting another person.. she wasn't sure if she wanted to spend more time with other people. She did that yesterday.. she guessed it was ok. Nothing really bad happened. Even though she wanted to spend the time with the woman. She slowly started to nod. "I guess its ok. Alex is nicer.. and Tsu- uhh.. tsu-ki-ko, was nice too.. " she didn't want to admit that seeing other people could be, pleasurable. "I guess its ok to not have to stay all the time", she really didn't like that thought. She huffed her chest up abit. Trying to be brave was hard sometimes.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:01 pm

She gently pet the girl's hair. "Thank you for being so open with things, honey." She gently pressed her lips to the girl's forehead. "I think you'll like my friend." She didn't want the girl to know it was a boy. It would cause too much crying, probably. She gently rubbed the girl's back. "Do you want to take a bath together, hon?" That would make the girl happy, and they could stay in there as long as they wanted.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 pm

The woman made her smile again, she couldn't be upset for too long when the woman was being nice to her. "Really?" the woman has said that befor, and it turned out true. Vashy giggled abit, "Are they gonna be nicer then alex?", she was sure it was possible to be nicer then Alex. The woman offered her a bath, she definately liked that idea with a slight gigglish squeal. "Yea!, bath!" the only thing that could make a bath better was bubbles.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:11 am

She shrugged. "I'm not sure. They're pretty nice, but I've never compared the two before." She smiled. The girl was so excited for the bath. She loved the girl. She took the girl's hand and led her to the bathroom. She started to run the water. "So, did you have a good time yesterday, hon?" The girl did a lot yesterday. It must've been really fun. She was kinda depressing yesterday...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:32 am

The woman led her to the bathroom, as the water ran she started to play with her fingers, "Umm, kinda, I think it was fun, and I learnt alot, but I would of rathered just been with you", it was true, she was excessivly clingy yesterday. She didn't really know why she was like that. She supposed she was still having trouble adjusting to things again. She chewed on her lip for a moment. "Alex was really nice and I guess I shouldn't not like being around her without you, and the food was yummy and the games where fun", she nodded. Smiling abit, "I love you mama!" She knew the woman calmed her down when she was having trouble. She wrapped her arms around the woman. "you make everything easier".. it was true. She giggled abit befor stripping for the bath.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:37 am

She smiled. The girl spoke a bit. She nodded. "I love you, too." She shut off the water and pulled off her clothes. She shut the door and dipped herself into the water. It was so warm and relaxing. It felt like it's been so long since she'd been in here. Especially with the girl. She looked up to the girl and waited. "Don't worry about Alex, honey. She's really nice and won't let anything bad happen to you." She just wanted the girl to completely trust Alex.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:46 am

Vashy still held a feint blush, she was comfortable with the woman like this, but after certain events she still wasn't sure if she was allowed to look or not, she nodded abit at the womans statement befor climbing in after her, sitting on the womans lap. It was always so relaxing. She was completely secure in the nice warm water, in a new world. Completely different then what she was used to befor she came here, hell that was starting to seem like a distant fairy tale. Well, most of the time, she just had to not think about it too much. "If you say so mama"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:52 am

The girl sat on her lap. She could feel her legs. It was a little odd, but she was happy just to be able to feel them. She wrapped her arms around the girl and squeezed tight. She leaned her head in and gently kissed the girl's cheek. She started to hum a little. She was feeling good. Much better than yesterday. She loved the girl so much. She felt so good.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:55 am

Vashy giggled as the woman kissed her cheek, she could feel the womans warmth against her back, her hugs where always loving. She adored the feelings the woman managed to evoke from her. There was nothing better. Resting back against the woman as she lightly traced over the womans arms, she closed her eyes. A giant smile on her face. She couldn't fall asleep, she wasn't tired enough, but she definately could relax. "Your the bestest mommy in the whole world..I could never have asked for better"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:59 am

She nuzzled up against the girl. The girl made her feel so wonderful inside. She hoped she didn't have to give the girl the sad new in the tub... she could wait until after they have their company. "Honey, you're the most perfect little girl I know. I'm so, so happy I met you." She peppered the girl's neck with little kisses. The girl was so wonderful.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum