Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Guest

4 posters

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Guest - Page 9 Empty Re: An Unexpected Guest

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 1:57 am

She held the girl tight and gave a gentle kiss to the girl's head. "Whatever you like, dear. It could be real, or not real. It could be about anything that you want. You can be creative." She pet the girl's hair. It would be interesting. "And you can have as much time as you need to write it, or type it, if you like." She held the girl tight. Anything would be fine. She wanted to teach the girl more. She did like this teaching. Well... as long as it included the girl.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu May 17, 2012 2:09 am

She could do anything she wanted, she giggled abit. She supposed that was ok.. she would just need to start it is all... how long could it take to make a story?. "I think I can do that"... though that was a half truth. It would definately occupy her time. "What can I use to write the story?".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 2:13 am

She grabbed a pencil and paper from her desk. "You could hand write it, or I could teach you to type right now. Either would be fine." The girl hadn't really learned how to do either one, so it would work out. She would probably have to slowly teach the girl how to do either one. They were both pretty difficult, from a newcomer's standpoint. She hoped the girl would be fine. She felt that the girl would be good at stories.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu May 17, 2012 2:22 am

She wasn't good at making a decision, she looked at the pencil... she could use it she supposed. "Umm, which one do you think I should do?", she wasn't at all confident either way.. she just needed to start. She shifted. She wondered if the woman wuold stay and watch her write or not.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 2:25 am

She rubbed the girl's back. "I think it would probably be best if you write it with the pencil. You can learn to type later." She held the girl tight. "Do you think you can write, or do you want some help?" Huh... could the girl hold a pencil? It was something you learned by practicing so much. Maybe the girl knew. "I'm excited to see your final story.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu May 17, 2012 2:33 am

"Ok" SJe smiled at the woman. Kissing her cheek. She liked the womans attention all the time. "I, uh.. I might need help", she wasn't sure about spelling.. or writing in general. She didn't really mind. She wanted to write a story about being little... and having parents that want their kid... though she would probably make the child a boy.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 2:35 am

She nodded. She held the girl's hand in the correct position and put the pencil in. She held the girl's hand shut and brought it down to the paper. "Alright..." She brought up an image of all the letters with little marks showing how to draw them. "If you need help spelling anything, just ask me. Try your best with everything, I know you'll do a good job."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu May 17, 2012 2:48 am

"Ok.." she still had no idea how to start, she looked at the sheet and then at the paper.. she could do this. She started with a simple word.. or slightly simple as far as she was concerened. "Today", she thought about it for a moment, She started to write her story, constantly worrying at her lower lip, she was distressed. Though she thought it'd be ok to write about.. it still hurt her to think this way....

Spoiler:
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 10:04 am

The girl's story was finished. She smiled. "May I see it?" She took the paper and read over it. It was a cute story. Or, it would have been if she didn't know the girl so well. It made her a little sad. She rubbed the girl's back. Why did everything have to revert to an analysis of the girl's psyche. She went through it and circled a couple words that the girl spelled wrong. She turned to the girl. She needed to feel better. "It's a wonderful story, honey. You used a lot of descriptive words. These are the words that you spelled wrong, though." She pointed to each word. "You did a very good job." She hoped the girl was proud of the work.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu May 17, 2012 4:51 pm

The woman took the paper.. she wasn't exactly finished. She just didn't know where to go from there. She twirled the pencil in her fingersas she waited for the womans response. She knew she would have afew words spelt wrong.. she was surprised how many she got right actually. She smiled abit at that. The woman wasn't mean about showing her what was wrong. She seemed to have liked the story. Vashy just smiled at the woman. Wrapping her arms around her.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 17, 2012 8:16 pm

The girl was sweet, hugging her. She nuzzled up against the girl and kissed the girl's cheek. "You did a great job, honey. I love you." She rubbed the girl's back. She was feeling good. "Honey, would you like to practice your power a little bit?" The girl could say no. She would be fine with that. She just wanted to see where it would go. Maybe the girl would say yes. It might just work out.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri May 18, 2012 1:28 am

The woman said she did great again. She giggled. Hugging the woman tighter. "I love you too mama." The woman wanted her to practice her power aswell.. everytime she had a lesson with the woman she wanted her to do the power aswell. She shook her head. She really didn't want to.. plus the womaan said they couldn't leave untill the boy left. "What if I go outside?... you can't look for me.."
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri May 18, 2012 1:33 am

She thought about it. "I guess." She looked to the boy. That was a pretty good point. But, she was confident in the girl. "I think you'll be fine, but you don't have to. "I just want you to move from here to the bathroom, a place you can't see." She pet the girl's hair. She really wanted to see how well the girl would do. The girl did it pretty well before. And, even if the girl went outside, she had video cameras and a few people that would call her when something happened.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri May 18, 2012 3:04 am

The woman seemed to really want her to at least try it. She chewed on her lip for a moment befor reluctantly agreeing. "I guess.. it can't hurt to try"... she was worse now after the incident with her parents. She didn't know why... teleporting was a hated thing and having spent that time with them. Her teaching seemed to be reaffirmed. She started to tear up abit.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri May 18, 2012 10:00 am

The girl began crying. She frowned. She cuddled up to the girl. "No, honey... You don't have to do it. Only if you want to. It's okay." She smiled a little, trying to make the girl happier. She didn't mind the girl not practicing. It would be fine. She rubbed the girl's back. She started to hum a bit. The girl always liked it.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri May 18, 2012 10:08 am

The woman wanted her to practice but said it was ok if she didn't she was alittle confused by this. She sniffled abit cuddling into the woman. "But.. you want me to... " she didn't have to though.. she closed her eyes as the woman hummed. It did calm her. It was a quarenteed success. Though the time for results varied.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri May 18, 2012 7:45 pm

She nodded. "Yeah, honey, I want you to. But you can do whatever you like. You don't have to do everything I tell you to." Sure, it was a little risky, but she trusted the girl. She wondered if the would ever get arrogant about things. She wondered if she could instill some sort of confidence in the girl. Maybe someday. She held the girl tight.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat May 19, 2012 12:06 am

She hugged the woan tighter snuggling into her. She smiled at the woman. She could do whatever she wanted. She knew. But the woman wasn't going to like her saying no alot... she was pretty sure of it. "I don't want to do it today..." it would take afew more weeks befor she would want to try anything again.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 19, 2012 12:20 am

She nodded a bit. "Alright, honey. We can wait." She gently touched the girl's cheek. She held the girl tight. She pressed her lips against the girl's neck softly. She giggled a little and began humming again. The girl was so pretty. Everything was wonderful. She breathed in the girl's scent. So sweet."

(OOC: So, I'm thinking we bring Alex in at some point to see Non. This is going to be his last topic and I plan on having him taken away the next day.)
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat May 19, 2012 9:30 pm

She smiled as the woman seemed to understand, looking at her innocently. She nuzzled into the crook of the womans neck, closing her eyes as the woman hummed. she was happy with this arrangement. Her breathing slowed, she was so relaxed.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm

The girl looked like she was falling asleep. She smiled and started to stand, still holding the girl. She held the girl close. "Do you want to do anything right now, honey?" Her fingers gently played against the girl's back. The girl was so pretty. She was happy with her life. She needed to get a court date scheduled. She wasn't sure when would be best.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat May 19, 2012 11:56 pm

The woman stood up forcing her to stand aswell.. well she was holding onto the woman and didn't want to let go any time soon. She gave a small whine as protest from moving. She was comfortable... if the woman kept her there she would of fallen asleep. "uh-uh" she shook her head, her fingers lightly playing against the back of the womans neck. She opened her eyes and lookedat the woman. Resting against her, even though for the moment she seemed to have forgotten about the womans legs.

Alex finally made it to the door, geez, you'd think she knew the campus well enough not to get lost ont he way to the nurses office, owell. It was a good surprise. She had some chinesse tackaway in a bag. She wanted to surprise Togi and Vashy. She had some lunch, desert and a game she wanted to introduce the girl to.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 12:40 am

The girl was leaning on her. Her legs felt weak. She was shaking a bit. She pushed the girl away a little. She felt bad about it, but she needed to regain her balance. "Sorry, honey... I just need to keep my balance a bit." She held onto the desk to hold herself up. She kept forgetting about her legs. She left the girl where she was and started to stumble to the closet. She opened up the door and grabbed her cane. She pushed it against the ground and lifted herself back up. There was a knock on the door. She walked over to it. She opened the door a bit. She smiled and opened the door the rest of the way. "Hi Alex." The girl was holding some food. She stepped to the side. "Come on in." She looked to Vashy. She hoped the girl was fine being so bare with Alex around.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun May 20, 2012 12:57 am

The woman pushed her away abit. she frowned as she had to blanace herself, she was comfortable. She started to pout abit, she didn't really answer the woman though it took her a moment to remember what the womans problem. Right.. she chewed on her lip abit, the woman went to answer the door, it was that girl again, she started to blush as she realised she didn't have a skirt on, she huffed and went straight to the bedroom to get changed , her face a deep red.

"Hey" Alex smiled, befor noticeing the woman in her bathrob and the girl in her shirt and panties.. it seemed the girl was alittle upset. Or embarrassed at least, her smile dropped abit as she saw the girl race to the bedroom, she looked at Togi for a moment. "Ah.. bad timeing?"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 1:09 am

The girl ran into the bathroom. She frowned a little. That was probably a bad idea. She was about to call out an apology, but the girl was gone. She turned back to Alex. "Well... not really. We just finished lesson. I guess I should've let her dress before I opened the door up..." She led the girl in and shut the door. Her cheeks were a little pink. She guessed she should've dressed, too. She just felt comfortable with Alex.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum