Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Guest

4 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Guest - Page 10 Empty Re: An Unexpected Guest

Post by Vashy Sun May 20, 2012 1:15 am

Vashy wished the woman had warned her befor opening the door, she didn't like people seeing her like that.. she put the skirt on and stayed in teh room alittle longer.. calming herself down, she found her toy, hugging it tightly to herself befor she came back out. Stopping at the door way.

Alex nodded abit at the statement.. she made her way inside and placed the bags on the counter. Turning around to face Togi as she lean against the counter, "Lesson?..." the woman was alittle pink, she wondered why.. obviously it looked alittle bad to her but as far as she could tell nothing bad actually happened. "Hows being a mommy going?", she almost forgot about the food if her stomach hadn't growled. She brought three bags. One held the game, the other had a box of iceceam cake. And of course the chinese.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 1:32 am

The girl was in the room for a while. Yeah... she made that mistake. She would have to apologize to the girl later. "Yeah. I teach her. She didn't get much of an education as a kid, so I decided to be her teacher until she's at a high school level." She looked to the doorway. The girl was standing there. She bit her lip. She was a little scared that the girl was upset with her. She turned back to Alex and smiled again. "It's be simply lovely. I couldn't be happier." She looked to the boxes the girl brought over. Something smelled good. She looked to the box. Something went through her head. She bit her lip a bit. "Oh.. I hope you don't mind. I have a patient right now." She didn't want Alex to leave.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun May 20, 2012 1:37 am

The woman seemed to notice her, Alex wasn't looking at her as far as she could tell.. she was still alittle undecided about the girl. Vashy made her way over to Togi, somewhat hiding behind her as she looked at alex, A slight pout on her face. "Hi" she managed to force out of her throat befor hiding behind the woman completely.

Alex smiled at the response, she really should stop worrying, though if she found out the woman did anything again she would end up telling on her like she said she would. "Thats good", the girl seemed to come out.. she was really shy again. Great... she sighed abit. "Patient?". She hadn't seen or heard anyone else yet, she looked to the beds. There was a body there. "Who is it?. I got plenty of food anyway, I'm sure there is enough for everyone".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 1:47 am

The girl came out and hid behind her. She wrapped an arm around the girl. She frowned a little. "I can't remember his name. But... he's out. We're sending him off to a hospital with a life support system that can last." She twiddled her fingers. She hoped her point got across. She rubbed the girl's shoulder. She looked to the food. As far as she could tell the girl hadn't had Chinese food before. She bet the girl would like it.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun May 20, 2012 1:52 am

The woman was talking about the boy.. she could smell the food, her tummy growled alitte. The woman hadn't cooked anything yet, she forgot about food. The womans arm came around her, she still hid as best she could against the woman. "It's Non"... she remembered the boy saying his name.. he wasn't that bad. Though she wasn't really sure. She bit down on the toys eat. she needed something to chew on to distract herself.

The girl seemed to be reacting.. ah, better she guessed then the first time they met. At least she wasn't still in the bedroom, her smile dropped again whent the name was mentioned, she looked at the body, chewing on her lip. It couldn't be, could it?. She made her way over to the bed to get a better look. It was too.. well, she wouldn't have to worry about dealing with him again she guessed. He was nice when he tried to be though. "Damn... he got himself like this?", she sighed, turning back to Togi.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 2:05 am

She watched Alex. Wait... "You knew him?" She bit her lip. She sort of regretted not talking with the boy very much. The girl's tummy growled. She felt pretty bad about things. She hoped things were okay. Vashy looked scared and Alex looked sad. She looked around the room. "Uhh... I'll leave you be for a bit." She took the girl with her to the other room. She wanted to leave Alex alone with the boy for a bit. Also, she needed to get dressed. She was fine with the robe, but clothes would be better.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun May 20, 2012 2:11 am

The girl knew the boy aswell. She wondered how he knew her, she didn't think he would have lots of friends. She seemed upset.. the woman was moving, she looked at the doorway to the bedroom, they where going in there. Well she'd rather be in there then out here on her own.

"Uh, yea. We uh kinda become friends, I was supposed to help him ".. she hadn't even bothered organising a day for them to go see his parents graves. She felt bad for him now, she was left alone with him. She sighed abit, great, she looked over the boy, her fingers lightly traced his cheek and jawline. "Heh... you messed with someone you shouldn't of hun... I hope you wake up some day". she leaned over the bed and kissed his froehead.She smiled abit as she turned around to get the containers out and try and prepare the food for everyone. At least he can be at peace this way.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 2:27 am

She moved to her dresser and pulled out some comfortable clothing. She didn't feel like dressing herself up today. She wasn't going out. She liked sweat clothes. She gave a couple minutes before she decided to step back outside. She opened up the door. The girl was preparing food. She smiled a bit. "Thank you for bringing food over. It looks great." She was still a little uneasy. The girl looked pretty sad about the boy being in here. "Are you gonna be okay?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun May 20, 2012 2:33 am

Vashy sat on the bed as she waited for the woman to finish getting changed, she seemed to forget about her as she walked back into the other room. Well she wasn't exactly being that confident or friendly. She sighed abit and nuzzled into her toy. She got up and made her way to the other room. The smell hit her again, her tummy growled, she really was hungry. It smelled really good.

"Yea, don't worry about it Togi, I'm good. Just surprised he got himself this hurt I guess. " she was surprised they let him live if they where willing to knock him out really. But beside the point, she managed to find some plates and was setting the rice in even portions on each plate, she had the other containers open. "Hey sweetie" she smiled at Vashy, then at Togi again, "I don't know what you'd like, so I guess you can pick your own sides, I got honey chicken, mongolian lamb, sweet and sour pork and some beef in black bean sauce. Oh I got a cake but it needs to go in the freezer for abit is that ok?", she asked as she grabbed the pork and chicken putting some on her plate. "I also got some spring rolls and sauce if you want".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 2:59 am

She smiled and nodded. Alex was grabbing some food. She took the cake and brought it to the freezer. She shut the freezer and looked over everything. She would like everything here. She wondered about the girl. She started to spoon each kind of food onto a plate. Small servings. She held the plate out for Vashy, smiling. "I got you a bit of everything, hon. Try each thing to see what you like." She hoped the girl would warm up a bit to Alex again. The two seemed to like each other last time.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun May 20, 2012 3:06 am

The woman gave her the a plate with different colours and shapes with rice, that was pretty much the only thing she recognised really. She held the plate with the toy tucked under her arm, it was alittle awkwward like this, she went and sat on one of the chairs at the womans desk. She would of preferred sitting on the womans lap while she ate but that didn't look like an option at the moment.

Togi put the cake away, she hoped it was ok, it was a caramel ice cream cake, seemed the safest option since she doubted teh girl had tried that type of icecream befor. She noticed Vashy go sit down, "hey, do you want to sit next to her?", she didn't know exactly where to sit, right, she forgot Togi didn't have a table. She also picked up a fork.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 3:21 am

She made her own plate and sat next to the girl. The girl was being a little childish. She didn't mind for now. The girl just needed a little more time to get more comfortable. "So... I'm glad you stopped by, Alex. Haven't seen you in a while." She looked down at her plate. "You can sit wherever you want." She stuck her fork in some pork and took a bite. There wasn't much talking going on. She felt a little strange.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun May 20, 2012 4:52 am

The woman sat next to her, even though she knew what the answer would be she still stuck her arm out and lightly tugged on the womans shirt to try and get her attention. She whispered her question, leaning in her chair."Mama... can I, uh.. sit in your lap..." Even though she was hungry she still didn't want to really eat at the moment, she would feel better if she was with the woman.

Alex smiled at Togi, sitting across from the two of them. The girl seemed pretty uncfortable. "Yea, Its been awhile, I thought we could have a late lunch and hang out for the rest of the day, I even got something for Vashy, if she wants it", she was being nice, or trying to at least, It felt alittle awkward at the moment. She smiled at the two of them then started to dig in.. mm.. she really needed to eat this stuff more often.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 12:02 pm

The girl whispered into her ear. She smiled and nodded. It might be a little hard for the both of them to eat this way. They both used the same hand. She turned and wrapped her hands around the girl's waist. She lifted the girl onto her lap. She wrapped her arms around the girl. She could wait a bit to eat. She held the girl close and looked to Alex. "That sounds great." She looked down at the food for a little, then back up at Alex. Yeah... she was hungry.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun May 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Vashy smiled when the woman agreed, she was picked up onto the womans lap and held securly, she felt alot better being here. Snuggling back into the woman. She was protected in the womans arms. The girl mentioned something fo her. She was being really nice bringing the food and other stuff, Vashy stomach grumbled a protest, she hadn't tried any yet. "Thank you for bringing the food", her voice was alittle louder now that she was secure, she even tried smiling at Alex.

Allex smiled at the girl, she really is alot more shy now then she used to be.. she wondered what happened to make her this way, maybe its just that she is in their home. She really wasn't sure. "I think you need a tray if you plan on eating like that " Alex giggled abit jkingly, taking another bite of her food. "Your welcome sweety"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 20, 2012 9:48 pm

The girl finally spoke. She smiled. Good. Alex pointed out the slight conundrum. She shrugged. "I'll manage." She shifted her fork to her other hand. She held it a little awkwardly, but managed to find a position that worked for her. She stuck a piece of chicken and popped it in her mouth. It was good. She swallowed. "Yeah, thank you very much. I don't think we would've eaten anything if you hadn't come by."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon May 21, 2012 12:09 am

The woman had a point, she wouldn't of asked to eat anything at least, even if she was hungry. The woman managed to find a way to make it work for her, though it didn't look like the way she was told to hold a fork, it worked at least, She leaned forward to try and move her plate onto her lap... she didn't want to move. But her stomach was winning this fight.

"Thats not good, I guess I should drop by more often for lunch to make you reat", she giggled abit, it was a joke though it did worry her alittle that they wouldn't eat at all today otherwise. The girl seemed to want to eat now, though she didn't want to move. "So, what have you two been up to since last time?", she was trying to make conversation.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 21, 2012 2:01 am

She shrugged. "Well, we'd normally go out somewhere to eat. But we can't really leave the office right now." She took another bite of food. It was good. What have they been up to... She chewed her lip. "Uhh... well... things haven't been too great recently, actually." She wondered if Alex noticed the cane. Or Vashy's being shier than normal. She still held an arm around the girl, holding the girl tight. She hoped she didn't have to explain anything else to Alex. The girl might get upset.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon May 21, 2012 2:11 am

Vashy smiled as she got the plate onto her lap, the woman was holding her securely. She had nothing to really worry about. She poked the different pieces of meat and fried stuff with her fork, there where afew different colours. She went for the red one first, picking up the pork with some rice and putting it in her mouth, squirming abit from the taste with a giggle. She was in her own little world at the moment. Completely ignoring what had been said.

"Yea, patients would make it hard to leave" She could understand that concept, Alex was half way through her rice, and moving to the chicken now, she was starving, but she slowed down at this point, she didn't feel the need to stuff herself completely. " Oh?. Do you want to talk about it?", she was alittle curious.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 21, 2012 2:14 am

She was a little nervous. She took another bite to collect her thoughts. She looked to the girl. "Only if it's alright with Vashy." She gently rubbed the girl's tummy. It was pretty personal stuff. She completely trusted Alex, but she was pretty sure the girl didn't. It just wouldn't be polite. She ate some more. She was feeling a little down right now.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon May 21, 2012 2:19 am

She was brought out of her daze by the mention of her name, she leaned back looking up at the woman. The fork hanging from her mouth still. She hadn't heard what came befor. "If whats ok with me mama ?", she pulled the fork out of her mouth, she was going to end up eating everything pretty quick if it all tasted as good as the pork.

The woman seemed somber about it all.. it must of been something bad, The girl wasn't paying any attention, well at least the food was good enough to make her happy. She wondered what it could actually be. "well, if you don't want to say anything I guess its ok", she had no real choice in this matter, she just popped another piece of chicken in her mouth. looking intently at the girl, if it was at all possible she was being more childish then normal.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 21, 2012 2:24 am

She felt a little uncomfortable. She didn't want to bring it up again around the girl. She sighed and shook her head. "Yeah... no. It would be better if I just didn't..." She wrapped both her arms around the girl and took a deep breath before she returned her gaze to Alex. "Sorry, I've just been a little stressed with everything lately." She looked into the girl's eyes. She could wait a little longer before eating more. She didn't want to let go of the girl.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon May 21, 2012 2:30 am

Vashy frowned as the woman seemed to ignore her question, she only ended up saying no to Alex... but what about she had no idea. "Mama?"... she was alittle confused, she wanted to know what the woman was talking about. She was being held tightly. She looked down at her food then at the woman, it was a hard choice, she reluctantly went back to eating as the woman seemed unable to answer. The flavours soon washing away her dissapointment as she giggled again, it was all so nice!, and different.

"I'll respect your decision then, " she wasn't really going to push for any answers while the girl was around, if she ever got a chance to be alone with Togi she would probably try to get abit more information. "Its ok sweety, If you want I could try giving you a massage to try and relax yourself alittle. " she gave a wink, she did mean just a massage but she did like trying to make the woman blush all at the same time.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 21, 2012 2:35 am

The girl seemed a little sad that she didn't say it, but didn't seem too discouraged afterwards. She started to smile at Alex's request. She giggled a little. "That sounds like it could be a bit of fun." Wait... what was she saying? Maybe she was feeling a little empty after she stopped doing it so much. Maybe she did want another night with Alex like that one. Her cheeks turned a little pink. No. That was a bad night... She didn't want it again.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon May 21, 2012 2:41 am

Vashy was enjoying her meal, she was having trouble keeping it balanced as she kept placing more combinations on her fork, playing with the rice and meats, seeing whiche went well together, squirming as the flavours mixed well... though some where a very bad idea to put together, she shivered. blah!

She got a reaction that she wanted, hell the woman was even flirting back abit though it was entertaining, "Mhmm, I guarantee it would be, " she flashed a sincere smile, the girls reactiongs in the womans arms where so cute. she giggled as the look of distaste came over her, she must of tried a bad combination.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum