Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Guest

4 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Guest - Page 11 Empty Re: An Unexpected Guest

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 21, 2012 10:03 am

Alex seemed well entertained with Vashy. She continued to eat her food. She was really glad Alex came by. She was feeling a bit better. Sometimes she felt like she couldn't be herself around the girl. She never wanted to be negative around the girl. And Alex always wanted to make her feel better. It was a good combination. She held the girl tight. The girl really seemed to be enjoying this food. Good.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon May 21, 2012 5:04 pm

She was completely comfortable in the womans arms. She finished everything on her plate pretty quickly. She wasn't sure if she could fit more in her tummy. She probably could but she didn't want to get off the woman. She leaned forwaard again to place the plate down then rested back against the woman. Satisfied for the time being. "Mama. What's tha things we ate?"? Well she ate. The woman was still going.

Alex was surprised how quickly the girl ate. She musrt of been really hungry. She twirled her fork in her mouth as she thought.. "hey vashy. Do you wanna see what I brought?. Its in the bag over there" she pointed to the only bag left. She wasn't sure if the girl would like any of the games but she hoped one was good. Mainly it was childrens bourd games. Nothing extremely complicated.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 21, 2012 7:42 pm

The girl was finished. She switched her fork to her other hand and started to eat a little more skillfully. She swallowed. "Which one, honey?" There were a lot of different things there. She could name most of them, but she did t eat Chinese often enough to give exact names of the others. She looked to the bag Alex pointed out. The girl would probably like it, whatever it was.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon May 21, 2012 10:16 pm

The woman seemed to be intent on her food now that she could eat with her right again. She watched the fork move each time. "Umm.. all them. Umm the yellow and red one and the other two... I liked the yellow one best I think" she giggled abit as she pat her tummy. She really was acting childish.

The girl had no idea what she just ate. Well that didn't matter as long as she liked it. Alex haad finished and went to take vashyss platee to the sink with her own. Only waiting for togi now. The girl seemed intent on staying in togis lap for the duration of the day. She didn't even look at the bags. Owell. Maybe desert would help.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 22, 2012 1:26 am

She gently stroked the girl's hair. It was soft. She finished her food quickly, not wanting to keep the other waiting. "Well, it was Chinese food, honey. I'm not completely sure what each individual thing was." She looked up to Alex, hoping for some sort of answer. The girl didn't even respond to the mention of a present. Strange... maybe the girl was having issues focusing on things right now. That was fine. She just kept her eyes on Alex. She hoped nobody would get upset with anybody else.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue May 22, 2012 1:56 am

The woman didn't know what they had. She frowned abit then looked to alex. She would know hopefully. Vashy started to chew on her lip. Knowledge to her was power. She liked knowing and learning new things. It made life easier alot of the time. She held onto the womans arm for support. Snuggling it.

They both seemed to look aat her for answers... let's see. "Well.. the yellow was honey and the meat that was in the sauce was chicken. So they call it honey chicken and then the other one you said you liked was sweet and sour pork. Then there was the black bean sauce and beef and mongolian lamb" she pointed to the two containers. She wasn't sure how to describe them really. " i'm glad you liked it sweetie. Do you think you have room in that tummy for deserrt?" She asked trying to get a laugh from the girl as she poked the girls tummy tickling it lightly.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 22, 2012 2:19 am

Alex gave some answers. She was happy. It did help out. They were offered dessert. And then Alex poked Vashy's tummy. She had no idea how the girl might react. This wasn't good. The girl didn't like being touched by many people. Especially strangers. She slightly tightened her grip on the girl, hoping to make things better. Her facial expression didn't change. She still held her smile and her eyes focused on Alex. Everything would be okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue May 22, 2012 2:27 am

The woman was ignoring her. She hadn't reacted. Vashy looked up at her befor looking back at her cake. it took her awhile to finish the cake. She just stayed. when finished she shifted trying to get into a positon she can cuddle up to the woman. Nuzzling into her while wraping her arms around the womans neck.

Alex finished her cake fairly quick. Putting the plate in the sink and making her way to the now empty chair next to togi. Letting her fingers run across the back of the womans neck. "Enjoying yourself sweetie" she giggled. sitting in the chair... the woman looked cute. She giggled.

Last edited by Vashy on Wed May 23, 2012 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 22, 2012 2:33 am

Alex looked sorry. She just smiled and shook her head. She was fine with it. The girl was really sensitive and everything set her off. If she was to get upset every time Vashy got scared she would have gone crazy by now. She just held onto the girl. It would be okay. She watched the cake being cut and passed to them. Ice cream cake. Mmm... She pulled a plate of it closer for the girl. She knew the girl would like this. Unless ice cream... probably not. This was different enough. It shouldn't bring back any thoughts of ice cream.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue May 22, 2012 2:45 am

This was a different type of cake then last tome. It looked soft but at the same time hard. The woman pulled one of the plates to her. She looked up at the wooman then the cake.it did look nice. There where yellow swirls everywhere. She picked the spoon up then looked at alex. "Thank you alex." She then tried abit of the cake. It was soft and creamy. Extremely sweet. She she squelled alittle. It wasn't at all what she expected. "Mama you should try it!" Vashy stated matter of faactly holding her spoon up to the womans mouth. As she looked at her tilting her head back with a smile.

The girl really had some issues though it was good seeing her happy. Something was off. Last time she acted like alittle girl now she was acting like a toddler... she wasn't sure why. She smiled abit at the reaction non the less. "Aww.. that's so cute that you want to feed your mama" she giggled anit. She trying to tease togi in. A friendly manor. Taking her own plate and placing some of the creamy substance into her own mouth. Yum.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 22, 2012 10:03 am

She ate from the girl's spoon she didn't mind. She smiled at the girl. The girl was acting up again. The girl hadn't been this bad since the incident. She wondered if there was a way to get the girl to act a little older. She wasn't sure. She rubbed the girl's shoulder. She took a plate for herself and stuck the spoon in it, taking a bite. It was tasty. She still worried about the girl...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue May 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Vashy giggled. The woman actually ate off her spoon. She was beaming at the woman. Even with Alex's comment making her blush. She was just happy it worked. The woman seemed happy about it. She went back to her plate. She wasn't that hungry anymore. Taking her time with the cake. "I like sharing things with mama Togi". It was her only reply to alex's comment.

Hmmm... well togii didn't seem embarrassed but vashy did. One out of two wasn't bad she supposed. "That's always a good thing" she wanted to ask togi what was going on. It would be rude to ask while the girl was around though. She sighed... she really didn't want to have to deal with it. "Don't you think soo hun?" She asked Togi.giving a broad smile. It was kinda cute.. even if the girl was alot older. She wondered if the girl would ever grow up.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Alex seemed to be playing along with the girl's childishness. She really felt that she needed to explain things to Alex. This was the second time she was eating a meal with these two and needed to find a way to get right of the girl for a little. She continued at her cake. It was very sweet. So good... She looked to Alex, smiling. She nodded. Sharing was good... She would wait until the girl was close to finished with the cake. Then she had a plan.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed May 23, 2012 2:53 am

The woman didn't seem to answer. Vashy just focused on her cake. Taking her time as she pleyed witht he spoon twirling it in her mouth or deliberatly missing her mouth a couple times. Though she didn't cause a mess. When she was done she shifted untill she got in a position she could snuggle against the woman. Wrapping her arm around her neck.

Alex finished her plate and put it in the sink. Moving to the now empty chair beside kasi. Letting her fingers slide across togis shoulders as she makes her way to sit down. Giving a mischivious smile. She was only trying ti rile the woman up.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 23, 2012 2:58 am

The girl was finished and a little messy. Not too bad, but the girl's face could be clean. She ate a bit more of the cake. She wasn't too hungry. She left the rest of it on the plate. She rubbed the girl's shoulders a little. "Honey, how about you go wash up in the bathroom." This was her chance. Just a little bit of alone time. Alex's hand was on her shoulders. Was she going to get a massage now? She'd like that. She waited for the girl to leave.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed May 23, 2012 3:08 am

The woman suggested she go clean up. She looked at her hands cofused. "Im not that dirty" she wondered why she should go. She thouught for a moment. "Ok mamaa" she cuddled the woman befor jumping off the womans lap. "Ill be right back" she said with a giggle befor running off.

Alex watched as the girl left. She giggled abit at the joy in her steps. So youthful. And innocent. "Hmm.. so when do you want that massage sexy?" She aasked. With a slight wink. She was trying to keep a straight face.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 23, 2012 11:09 am

The girl left and, just like that, Alex hit on her. She smiled and blushed. "Now would be great." She looked at the desk they were eating at. "So... recently I tried bringing the girl to talk to her parents. I thought it would be alright. It would be safe, I was there with her and I have some martial training that most women my age don't have. I thought it would be fine..." She chewed her lip. The story hurt. "They took her away to another room. I'm pretty sure they poisoned her with something. They locked her in her old room, forced her to wear her toddler clothes. I kicked a door to get to her. I broke my ankle. I found her, but I couldn't walk anymore. They tied us down and one of them tried to attack us. I held onto the girl to protect her, but the kicks damaged my spine pretty bad..." Her eyes were tearing up. She didn't feel good. "I called the police, but they got rid of them. I eventually got the girl to take us out of there with her... ability." It felt so strange to say out loud. "We went to the hospital and got all fixed up... and now we're back home. I recorded everything at the house on my phone, which should be loads of evidence... but I just don't know what to do right now..." She put her face in her hands. It was so much to say. She wondered what Alex's reaction would be.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed May 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Alex got up as soon as permission was given. She didn't need to be told twice. The woman wasn't in the best position but she could deal with it. She placed her hands gently on the womans shoulders. Rubbing slowly as she listened to the woman... the girls parents did that. Togi was pretty upset. Alex leaned forward and wrapped her arms securely around the woman. "Hun... that sounds horrible. I don't know what they did but I bet its causing problems. " she kissed togis cheek. "The main. Thing is you got away befor they did too much damage.. like you weren't trapped for days right?"m she was trying to put a positive spin on it. "Are you ok now?. And what about vashy?". She knew the questions would be hard but she had to ask.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 23, 2012 7:55 pm

She chewed her lip. A couple tears were running down her cheeks. "We got away... But if we hadn't. They said they had some 'play dates' for the girl." So awful. She took a few deep breaths and wiped her cheeks. She leaned back into the girl. She could relax a bit. "Well, I've been in a wheelchair up until today. And Vashy... She's been acting a little different. More like a child. I'm worried."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

"Play dates?"... that sounded bad. Togi must have had a hard time coping with all of this. It was just her and the girl afterall. She had no idea what could be going through the girls mind at the moment. "I thought she was acting really young... I didn't think anything like that though" she lightly nuzzled togis cheek befor giving her a kiss. Her arms still securly wrapped around her. "It might take her abit to start acting like herself again.. but at least she isn't completely gone." Ok she was clutching at loose strings now. Let's see... the girl was unstable to begin with plus the abusive parents.. and this. That's alot to bear on her own. " she really had no idea what to say. It was hard to even imagine it.

By this stage vashy had finished washing and was making her way back to the two. When she walk out the office she could only see alex hugging togi. She made her way to the woman. Chewing her lip softly. "Mama?" She didn't really know what to do or how to process what she heard. She just looked at the two.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Alex comforted her. She guessed... She hoped the girl would be back to normal soon. She really hoped. The girl walked in. She looked up. When the girl spoke she reached her arms forward and wrapped them around the girl. "I love you, baby..." She hoped the girl didn't notice her red cheeks. She didn't want the girl to know she was crying. She didn't want the girl to get sad, too. She gently pet the girl's hair. It was so soft. She liked it. She smiled a little. It would be okay... Everything would be okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed May 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Vashy snuggled into the woman. Shifting to get on the womans lap. Leaning her head on the womans shoulder. "I love you too mama". She wasn't sure if she should interupt. She snuggled close to the woman. "Are you ok?". She wasn't sure if alex did anythin to the woman.

Heh. Well she guessed they couldn't have this conversation now. She would have to wait for another opportunity. She moved her arms away to let the girl do as she pleased. Though she kept a hand on the womans shoulder. Giving a gentle squeeze. "Maybe she's tired"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 24, 2012 2:17 am

She nodded, holding the girl so her face was hidden. "Yeah, that's it. I'm just a little tired right now. How about you check out what Alex got for you and play with her a bit? I need a couple minutes to relax." She rubbed the girl's back. The girl should be fine with it. If not, the girl would easily accept with a little pushing. She still felt Alex's touch. It was nice...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu May 24, 2012 5:13 am

Vashy frowned as the woman requested her to go again. Giving a soft whine as she snuggled into the woman. "I don't want to do that yet" she had become demaanding since she left thaat house... she pouted. She shouldn't be talking this way to the womaan but she didn't want to leave the security of her arms.

Alex gently rubbed against the shoulder. Her free hand caressing the womans shoulder. Making sure to remain out of line of sight of the girl. "come on honey. Im sure togi will join us. She just wants some time is all. You can cuddle with her when she comes to play with us" she thought the argument was pretty good. Hell if this didn't work she would have to try and involve the toys somehow.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 24, 2012 9:57 am

She rubbed the girl's back. This wasn't good. This wasn't normal. The girl's never spoken to her like that. She held the girl tight and kissed he girl's cheek. "I promise you, honey, I won't be long." She really wanted that time. Why was the girl being so stubborn? This wasn't normal. She needed to have a talk with the girl sometime. It would be hard...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum