Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip to the Graveyard

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trip to the Graveyard Empty Trip to the Graveyard

Post by Apocalypse Wed May 23, 2012 4:14 am

Jake sighed as he walked down the familiar path of the Megiddo outskirts, the moon was looming in the dark sky above him, providing enough light to see. He hadn't been able to get to sleep and decided to lurk around his favorite spot of the area, the outskirts. Hmm, I haven't been to the graveyard before. Why not now? With how weird things are I wouldn't be surprised if I ran into a ghost. Could be interesting. Jake thought to himself, feeling adventurous that night. With his destination set in mind, Jake sprouted both of his wings and flew up into the sky, enjoying the feeling of the wind against his body. After deeming that he had flown high enough, Jake looked around and noticed a patch of land filled with tombstones, Jake grinned and flew over to area, landing on a tree branch and retracting his wings before jumping off and walking into the graveyard, looking around for interesting things.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Trip to the Graveyard Empty Re: Trip to the Graveyard

Post by Mark Echo Wed May 23, 2012 4:22 am

Mark was resting on a tree branch, his eyes covered with bloodstained bandages he could only enjoy the peace and the quiet that the area around him gave. It was really rare that Mark could enjoy a place like this but it was the only place for him to avoid the world, avoid the truth.. This was the only time he could just relax, but his mind was in an battle as he was fighting his emotions, he had to control them or he would end up killing again, to his surprise he could hear a wing liked creature landing on a tree then jumping on the ground a few meters away from where Mark was sitting, with a moment of silence he could easily know that it was a student from Darks. Mark sat there motionless, as his face showed no emotion. "You know this isn't a place for people like us.." He spoke loudly so that the person walking through the graveyard could hear him, not showing any emotion was easy for Mark at this point.
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed May 23, 2012 4:32 am

Jake narrowed his eyes at the voice, he hadn't been expecting anyone to be in the graveyard at this hour. "Perhaps you should enlighten me, what do you mean people like us?" Jake queried as he turned to the source of the voice, easily locating it due to his senses and the volume that the person had spoken at. His eyes narrowed further as he saw the source of the voice, seated on a tree branch with bloodstained bandages covering his eyes and rather distinctive clothing. It was all black and grey, the boy had silver hair and looked to be about the same age as Jake, he had a cross necklace around his neck. Distinctive clothing indeed.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Echo Wed May 23, 2012 4:38 am

Mark soon jumped down on the path in front of the person that spoke, having his eyesight forever lost he could only use his hearing to locate the person, which was fast. "We are still alive.." Mark added as he moved his head slightly, it looked like he could see but all he saw was darkness. His head was turned towards the gravestones to his right. Not knowing what the person in front of him looked like didn't mather, all Mark needed to know was his voice. "Mostly people like me but yeah.." He added, this might have confused the person that stood in front of him, he put a small smile on his face finding it funny that he wasn't already in one of the graves, but it was due to his skills and a lot to do with luck..
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed May 23, 2012 4:46 am

Jake didn't respond, there was no reason to. He was slightly confused and intrigued by the person's added statement and the smile on his face. Tilting his head, Jake decided to talk. "Hmm, and what does that mean? People like you? You seem to be rather interesting. Perhaps I haven't wasted my time coming here after all." Jake said in a slightly interested voice, this stranger was getting interesting, and he was blind. That meant that the boy in front of him was using merely his other senses to guide him. The blood on the bandages used to cover his eyes was probably another interesting thing to investigate as well. Looks like Jake's night was going to be rather fun.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Echo Wed May 23, 2012 6:45 am

Mark moved his head back at the person, his smile soon faded as he moved his hands into his pockets, the way that the person responded did seem odd. This person spoke like he saw something in Mark that interested him. "There are many people like you.." Mark added as he spoke in a cold voice, moving his right hand out of his pocket and moving his thumb so he was pointing at himself. "You should probably avoid people like me.." He added, wanting to have a little fun, since his old personality was gone his cold one kicked in which wanted to have an interesting conversation and warn anyone he can. As he finished his words his right hand was now back at his side, behind the bandages the person couldn't see that his eyes were glowing white which gave a warm feeling to anyone who stared him in the eyes, looking into his eyes people could now read his personality..
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed May 23, 2012 6:53 am

Hmm, the boy seemed to turn colder, perhaps he hadn't liked the fact that Jake was interested in finding out more about him. There are many people like you.. You should probably avoid people like me.. The boy's words rang in his head, people like himself, the students of dark? And people like the stranger in front of him, what was he? Jake was definitely intrigued. "A warning?" Jake asked, his voice still conveying the slight interest he had. "That's interesting, what would people like me have to fear about people like you?" Jake questioned, perhaps the boy would spill out some more. Jake was now looking off to the side, not that the boy could tell, he was examining the tombstones as he waited for another response from the boy.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Echo Wed May 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Mark slightly chuckled, but as soon as he finished his smile was again visible. The wind slightly blew as his bangs on his face, he then moved his hand to his face, moving his bangs from his face to the side his smile faded. "Well.. We might kill you.." He said with a cold voice, showing the side of Mark that was almost forgoten. "You really should watch your back, but don't worry about me, I'm not here to hurt you or anything.. We are students from the same school after all.." He added, his cold tone could be heard in his every word. Not showing any agression Mark could care less of hurting the person in front of him. The wind stopped blowing as he moved his hands back to his pockets.
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri May 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow, wondering if the boy in front of him was joking. Probably not, he didn't seem like the sort to joke, more like the kind of person to leave cryptic messages and warnings. "Well now, that sounds interesting. You are a student of Darks, yet you claim that people like you are out to kill us students. What are you exactly?" Jake questioned, his tone remaining neutral with a hint of interest. He was still staring at the tombstones, looking at the different shape and sizes of them, some were just slabs of rock, some were in the shape of a cross symbol. Shaking his head, Jake turned his attention back to the cryptic blind boy, deciding that it was better to keep an eye on him after his little warning about being killed.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Echo Fri May 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Mark just grinned moving his look up at the sky, seeing nothing he gave an impression that he though about his question but he knew the answer to it. His look was towards the sky but his bandages were hiding his pure white eyes. "I still don't know.. A monster probably.." He said with his usual cold voice that was normal for him at this stage. Reverting his old personality it became strangely familiar, it was like his second nature only it gave him a strange feeling.. But he hasn't felt like this in years, he didn't like the feeling yet he couldn't change his reactions right now, it was his other personality speaking now..
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri May 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Jake resisted the urge to roll his eyes, a monster, how cliche. Perhaps the boy had abilities that caused him to think of himself as a monster. That or he was insane, Jake was leaning towards the first, it wasn't that hard to believe, his own powers let him sprout wings for god's sake! Maybe it was a combination of both, with all of the blind boy's grins at the sky and the cold voice he could easily pass off as insane. "I don't know about that, the closest thing I can come to believing you're a monster is that you have an ability that makes you resemble monsters.... Or you're a failed science experiment." Jake said, keeping a watchful eye on the blind boy as he spoke. As far as he knew, most humans, perhaps himself as well, were power hungry and greedy. It wasn't completely unbelievable that a scientist would have gotten word of Darks and tried to artificially create a person with abilities like the students of Darks.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Echo Sat May 26, 2012 6:18 am

Mark chuckled to his words, he was amusing. He then moved his hands behind his head, slowly untying the bandages that were covering his eyes. As he untied them the bandages fell to the ground right in front of Mark's feet, he slowly opened his eyes revealing that they were white, slightly glowing and that the pupil was gone. "I'm far from a failed science experiment my friend.. But I have killed many people, which I am not proud of doing." He said as his eyes were looking at the man in front of him, yet he didn't see anything, his nerves were shocked and there was a slight chance that he may see anything, in a few years or so. For now he will have to live with the blind thing but he already got used to it. It may be hard for him to take that this guy thinks that he is insane or something... Yet he kept his cool, his cold expression didn't change at all.
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sun May 27, 2012 9:24 pm

[Sorry for the slow reply, I was busy]

Jake raised an eyebrow, white glowing eyes with no pupils? Jake was unfazed by his declaration, he himself had seen his fair share of death, sometimes by his own hand. "Your eyes, they have something to do with your ability doesn't it?" Jake said in interest as the boy looked at him with his glowing eyes, Jake wondered if he was really blind and about his previous sentence. I'm far from a failed science experiment my friend.. Then what was he? A successful science experiment made by the government or something? Jake had half a mind to force the answer out of the blind boy in front of him, but he decided to wait and see what would happen.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Echo Mon May 28, 2012 9:57 am

((No problem mate, same here))

Mark grinned hearing the boys question, he still wanted to play with the man, this wasn't Mark something was wrong with his personality.. "Why do you care? It's nothing that should concern you.. Yet.." Mark spoke with his cold tone, yet he felt strange.. This wasn't him, he was never like this before.. "What is happening to me?" Mark though as he didn't change his expression not even by an inch, this was really strange for him, but he kept his guard up just in case... Who knows what could happen next..
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue May 29, 2012 11:05 am

Jake let a smirk cross his face, "I prefer to know more about the people who claim they might kill me. Even if you yourself don't try to, you said that there are others like you that might." Jake continued to wonder about the boy, he didn't seem to be all that dangerous but Jake knew better than to underestimate his opponents. Even so, he clearly wasn't a normal person judging by his words earlier and he didn't outright deny that he was a science experiment, only denying that he was a failed one. Perhaps a few scientists had made artificial humans with abilities like the students of darks after all. Things could get dangerous in the school soon.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Echo Tue May 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Mark nods as he heard the persons words, that was true in fact there were many.. Maybe hundreds.. "I can only tell you that we all have diferent abilities, every single experiment was adapted so it can defeat stronger opponents. I am the first created, the others are stronger than me.. But I have an edge of my own.." Mark said as he closed his eyes. "I know everything about the new experiments.. Weaknesses, strengths, what ticks them off, what they like.. And also, my ability is far more adapted than their.." Mark added as he opened his eyes again, to him it didn't mather if he kept them close or not, he only saw darkness. He told the person these things because it was time to spread the word that there is a threat to Darks University.. The more people know the better..
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow, he hadn't been expecting to get his answers so quickly, of course he was having a hard time believing what this stranger was saying. How often did you meet a stranger in the middle of no where who turns out to be a science experiment and informs you that there are many more other than him? Not common at all, "Oh? And how do you happen to know about these new experiments, you seem to oppose them if you're telling me about this." Jake for his part, was doing a good job at keeping calm on the outside, of course on the inside his mind was racing and thinking of horrible possibilities and outcomes of what would happen if someone decided to unleash these experiments on the school.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Echo Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:28 am

Mark moved his look around the area, the person could see his eyes moving but Mark couldn't see anything. "Hm.. Remember? I'm the first. All of the other experiments information are stored in my mind. That's why they want me caught alive or be killed if I fight them." Mark added as his last words made his hand shake slightly, remebering not so while ago what happened to Kasi because of him. "It was all my fault.." Mark though as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself as he felt a strange sensation.. Was it hate? He did hate himself for what happened to his friends and to Kasi, luckily Kasi was alright now, but for his friends...
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:24 am

Jake nodded, it made sense, naturally the original would have advantages over the copies. Of course from the boy's words it seemed like the other experiments had different powers and personalities, just like regular students at Darks, perhaps some of them could be convinced to defect over? Jake noticed the boy's hand was shaking slightly, perhaps he was remembering something he didn't like. "Hmm, are there any other experiments already in the school?" Jake questioned, it would be best to figure out if there were any more disguised experiments already in the school, he'd be better prepared that way.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Echo Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Mark chuckled on his words, it was a really silly question since Mark proved that he was there, why wouldn't there be more of them? After he finished his short chuckle, he noded his head slightly as he knew who they are. There wasn't the advantage of knowing who they were, but Mark knew their habbits and how to stop them, which was like mind reading them, knowing their every move, motives and their hidden goals. But the only thing was that they were slightly stronger due that Mark's ability was still weak, there was more that he could do with his ability, but it would cost him a few years of his life, which he didn't know how much he had. That was the only thing what he didn't know, how many years will he live? As he was the first he had many flaws and a shorter life span.
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:23 am

Jake held back a frown, he could tell that the boy thought his question was silly but he was satisfied with the nod he received. That simply meant that he had to be on his guard from now on, people could come and attack him out of no where if he, especially with his reclusive habits. There wouldn't be anyone close to him on most days and they could try and take care of him while no one was looking. "Let's start with basic stuff then, how many are there? What are their names? What do they look like?" The experiment in front of him seemed to be an ally, best to make full use of him and stay on guard in case something bad happened while the two of them were talking in the empty graveyard. Dying in a graveyard killed by science experiments, what a pleasant thought.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Echo Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:37 am

Mark crossed his arms to his questions, they weren't very important to answer. If he didn't know who they were he would be cautious around everybody, anyone can betray a friend that's for sure.. For the time being it would be best if the man didn't know the answer to these questions. "Numbers aren't important.. Names can be changed... It all isn't important as long as you watch your back, now that's important." He gave him advice, it was the only he though were good to know at this point. Mark sighed as his look wandered around the area, he saw nothing, only darkness yet he could feel his eyes moving from left to right fairly slow but still noticable to the person that was in front of him.
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:35 am

Jake frowned slightly, the experiment's answer meant that he would have to keep his guard up more than he planned. The auburn haired boy had hoped to be at least able to enjoy himself a little during his time in the school. Governments and scientists, oh how Jake loathed them for creating the experiments he was hearing about, they were ruining his junior year and perhaps his senior year as well if they weren't dealt with. "So you're saying that they could be here right now listening to this conversation?" Jake asked, testing the level of the blind boy's apparent paranoia and simply to keep the conversation going while he thought of more things to ask about the experiments, anything that would give him an edge against them.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Echo Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:26 am

Mark closed his eyes, as he started to walk towards the man. These questions were just a bit old, if the person was with Mark there was a higher chance for someone to listen to their conversation. It wasn't something new, since Mark was on their radar for quite some time. Mark walked closer to the person, he was planing to walk next to him and continue down the road. "Well if you are talking to me then there is a chance.." Mark said as he walked closer to the person his eyes were still closed as his hands were now in his pockets. In the back of his mind he though that the person will stop him and try to get some more information, at that point Mark wouldn't want to make any trouble, he has done that enough for now...
Mark Echo
Mark Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Jake narrowed his eyes as the experiment walked closer to him, what was he doing? Jake didn't like what the boy said either, he didn't like people spying on him, technically they were spying on the blind boy but it still counted! "Where are you going?" Jake asked, turning to follow the experiment, it was a bad habit of his. Whenever Jake found something interesting he would try and find out more about it, even if it seemed dangerous, of course Jake could take care of himself at most times, unless he got into a fight with someone that completely outclassed him, like one of the more combat orientated teachers in the school.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next