Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Morning After

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Morning After - Page 2 Empty Re: The Morning After

Post by Vashy Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Vashy didn't know about there being a pool in the school. She hardly knew where anything was outside of the nurses office. She was pretty sheltered even if only for the last year or so for her life. Everything hadn't been a good experience for her. The fox person seemed to back down and shift moods quick. She was pretty confusing. At least the man seemed to stay the same. Vashy smiled shyly at him. It'd be wierd having others join them... Though it could be more fun. She remembered seeing lots of peope playing when she went to the water park that one time. "Yea, pools are really fun.. and lots of people like them I think.", she had no choice but to face the two. since the woman was behind her, but for some odd reason it made her more confident when the woman had her arms around her. She figeted with the plush tiger toy, moving its limbs and readjusting it in her arms. "We can all go if we all promise to be good" She seemed to decide on the spot... she wasn't sure if she was getting ahead of herself.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:06 pm

The young girl’s mother, Miss Banashi had asked if Azamuki would be interested in joining them. He looked toward them graciously, and smiled thankfully. “I would be delighted to join you two at the pool.” He hadn’t gone swimming for a long while now, particularly with other people. It would be a new experience, more or less. Miss Valentine repentantly stated how she would not attack anyone, and of course… She wanted to join them as well. It was a change of pace, and Azamuki had no remark in store for her, he was a grown man after all. He walked slowly toward the young girl, who was coiled inside her mom’s heartfelt, affectionate clutch. Miss Banashi’s daughter said that everyone is welcome so long as they behave. It was so adorable. He knelt down, and palmed the top of her head with a fond, wide-ranging smile on his face. “Yes ma’am.” He replied playfully, standing up afterward. “Well, I will let you two ladies get ready. We’ll meet outside of the University in exactly one hour. Just call me if you need more time, or are ready beforehand.” He left a slip of paper with his number on it on a hospital bed nearest to the nurse's bedchamber. On his way out, he stood motionlessly by Miss Valentine, still on her bed. “Let’s go, Miss Valentine. You can just shape-shift into whatever you want, can’t you?” He teased her, distending out his arm out to her; a kind gesture, offering his hand. “Come now, take my hand.” He spoke tenderly, with a smile. He was being well-mannered, like always.

Last edited by Azamuki 2.0 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:39 pm

The fox lady insisted that she wasn't going to hurt anyone. She wasn't completely sure if that was true. She shrugged. "I guess it would be fine if you came along." She wasn't really picky. The Officer knelt next to Vashy and touched her head. He treated the girl so kindly. She was glad there was at least one other person out there who would like the girl the way she was. Her smile was wide and she kept close to the girl. It looked like they were going to be heading out to the pool. She only had one bathing suit, it was brand new. She had just learned to swim not too long ago. She hoped she wouldn't embarrass herself. It... it was bound to happen. She was never let off the hook that easily.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Her fangs returned back to teeth and smiled at the girl. "Of course I'll behave." Aza had held out a hand for and she took it and once Aza stood up held his arm on her chest. "You betcha." said Vivi. Just then she changed her clothes with her power. She now wore a very very revealing micro bikini. "Come on Aza we must make the picnic!" giggled Vivi pressing her body against him and she lead him away.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Vashy blinked as the man came closer, his hand was on her head for a moment, she smiled and blushed abit. She didn't feel anything threatoning from him. It was wierd, she giggled. He even listened to her request!, she watched as he took the fox -person away. It seemed they would be left to their own devices about getting changed. The fox's new outfit made her blush a slight darker shade, she wondered how she managed to do it. Vashy would have loved to been able to choose when clothes where on her, instead of them dissapearing when she teleported. She watched them leave befor she looked up at the woman. "Its ok they come right?", though the woman had said yes to the man. She hadn't said so about the woman. Vashy didn't have alot of swim clothes either, she just wore a shirt and shorts last time.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:05 am

Before Azamuki could voice the adjustment in meeting places, he was taken away after having felt all of the Kumiho’s weight press against his figure. Instead, he bellowed while being taken away. “We will meet at the communal pool in an hour, instead! If you do not know the directions, please call me!” He shouted as hurriedly as he was taken out of the infirmary. Once they were out of the infirmary, their walking appeared to slow down some. “I gave you my hand, not my soul. You cannot merely have me all to yourself, Miss Valentine.” He observed with a grim expression on his face. “Anyways, I do not even have my swim trunks on… I do not want to get my uniform wet.” It was then that he broke free from the Kumiho’s secure clench, and began walking in the course of the male dormitories. “You can wait outside while I get changed.” He wanted to make that clear. He certainly didn’t want to bring the scandalous teacher to his bedroom.

In his bedchamber, Azamuki approached a lengthy, rectangular mirror attached to the closet door. He removed the hat from his head, and allowed for his bushy, silvery hair to flow freely. He then ensued undoing his robe, underneath it was his teal blue military uniform. He had already taken off his black boots earlier. Azamuki unfastened his shirt, removing it warily. Afterward he took off his fitted, black muscle t-shirt. Half of his body was bare at this point. He unbuckled his pants, and when he was finally in his navy blue boxers, he began accurately eradicating the wrinkles on his clothing, and hung them up in his closet. He walked in the direction of his dresser where he kept some of his more casual clothes, and rifled for his swim trunks. There they were, he found them; teal blue with some sprightly depictions of eastern waves on them. After having removed his boxers, he put on his swim trunks.

Eyeing himself through the restroom mirror, he smiled. “Now I am all set.” Before he left the room, he slipped on his plain, black flip-flops and a small bag with a few towels in them. “I apologize for having taken so long, Miss Valentine.” No one could blame him; he wore a lot of clothes throughout the day, which was for sure. “…But I think I am ready now.” He once more stretched out his arm to Miss Valentine. “Please, lead the way.”
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 am

Those two were gone. She felt a bit bad to think that she was glad. Now she and Vashy could get ready. She wasn't exactly dressed yet for the day, anyway. She walked to her bedroom and stripped off the robe. She moved to her dresser and grabbed the only bathing suit she owned. A simple, black, two-piece bathing suit. She slipped it on. It felt so revealing. She never really thought about going out with so few clothes on. She decided to grab her only dress and pull it over her head. This would keep her covered, at least until they got to the pool. She grabbed a couple towels and her pair of sandals. She looked to the girl. The girl didn't have a suit, did she. "Umm... figure out what you're gonna wear, honey, I'm gonna ask where we're going." She moved to the other room and grabbed her phone from her desk. She called the number that was left on the bed nearest her room. She spoke into the phone. "Hey, how exactly do I get there?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 pm

"Don't be silly." said Vivi. "I can't take your soul for at least another hundred years, that power doesn't manifest until I at least have 2 tails, even then it's more common to manifest when i have 3 tails." She was disappointed when Aza escaped her grasp. "It's not like I haven't seen people naked before!" she yelled at Aza as he walked away. She decided to walk back to her dorm and pack the picnic. She was mindful of the other, packing food they will eat, however she did add a few frozen fingers from her person stash before leaving and stuffed them in the bottom of the picnic basket. Finger nails removed of course, she didn't like the taste if them. She returned to outside of Aza's room and sat on the floor, ignoring the passing by male students who stared at her in her almost nakedness. When Aza finally left the room she held up the basket. "You took so long I was able to get the food together." Once Aza held his hand back out Vivi grabbed it and held it between her cleavage and dragged him off again.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:17 pm

"Ok mama.." Vashy went to pick out her clothing for the day. She really didn't know what to wear swimming.. she didn't even know the woman had a bathing suit. After some deliberation, Vashy picked out a pink top, and blue shorts to wear over her panties and shirt. She came back out wearing her sneakers with the cartoon print. The woman seemed abit preoccupied with things. She liked it better when she helped... she guessed she had to do things more on her own. She sighed abit.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 pm

The Kumiho once more took Azamuki’s hand, and she instantaneously ensnared it between her breasts. Azamuki blushed ever so slightly; they were somewhat pudgy yet firm. “You are supposed to hold my hand in your hand, or wrap your arm around mine, while we walk together.” He kept overlooking the fact that she was a Kumiho, and only a hundred years at that… She still had a lot to learn, that was for sure. -ring ring-Azamuki reached for his cell phone which he kept in the bag he carried with him. “Hello?” He asked, it was apparently Miss Banashi’s number. She needed directions. “Of course, Miss Banashi. Enter Megiddo City from its east end, and keep walking straight through Magami Boulevard. After walking along ten blocks, turn right into Ishinome Drive, and you will go a little downhill from there, which will lead you to the parking lot/entrance of the community pool. Show them your ID as a teacher at Darks University, and you will be permitted inside freely with your daughter.” It really wasn’t as far as one might think. “We will see you there.” He spoke softly with a smile; there was always someone to smile for.

Azamuki showed the man behind the counter his ID, and the man allowed him in. When he actually entered the pool grounds, he was surprised to see how many people were out and about. There were a lot of people in the water, but even more beyond the pool in the field playing soccer and other sports, or using the grill. Azamuki made his way to a pavilion nearest to the pool. It would make for a good place to eat, and no one was really sitting around it. It would also allow for Miss Banashi to keep a close eye on her daughter while she swam in the pool. Azamuki sat down on the wooden bench, and exhaled gratifyingly. Today would be a lovely one.

Last edited by Azamuki 2.0 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:57 pm

The girl came out. The girl didn't really have any bathing suits. Huh... The Officer gave her directions. She smiled. "Thank you." She hung up. She looked to the girl. They probably needed to pack some food. She didn't have anything sitting around. "Honey, how about, before we get there, we go to a store and get you a suit and some food?" She didn't wait for the girl's answer. She didn't want to run late. She took the girl's hand and headed out the door. She didn't want to hold anybody up, or make them wait. She probably already was. She got to town as quickly as she could.

She followed the man's directions while she searched. Ah, wonderful. She found a convenience store. She pulled the girl inside and brought her to the clothing section. "Honey, find a bathing suit in your size that you like, I'm gonna go get food." She left the girl alone there and ran to the food aisle and began her browsing.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:41 pm

"I know... I just don't care." They walked to the pool and the person let the pair in, even though Vivi's bathing suit was less then appropriate. They walked to a pavilion and Vivi set the basket on the table. She pulled out everything but the fingers and laid it on top of a dining cloth she brought. "Ok so I've brought some bread and rolls, mustard, ketchup, some frozen hot dogs and burgers, relish, salami, lettuce and some tomatoes. Also there is alot of ice packs in here but don't touch the small baggie that's under the pile of ice packs, that's mine. I don't have any drinks though so I hope they bring some, they have a snack bar here so we can buy them here if needed." said Vivi. After that a life guard approached and mentioned that she had to get change or leave. Her ears and tail went done sadly and once the life guard left, turned her micro bikini into a normal one. "If only this was a beach, I'd totally get away with wearing that." she said sadly. Just then remembered something and fished a few water based toys from the basket. They were a bit cold but still good. "What I grew up on a beach." said Vivi expecting Aza was looking at her strangely. "So now we wait I guess."
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Befor she could even answer the woman had grabbed her hand. They where off. She didnt really want to go shopping. She just wanted to swim. "Ok mama".Vashy was left to her own devices as the woman left her in the store. She had a faint flush on her cheeks as she looked at the bathing suits. Alot of them seemed to be two pieces. She didn't like the idea of wearing any of them. She reluctantly started to walk through the isles. Eventually finding something she liked. She had to check the tag on her shirt to figure out if the suit was her size or not. It was a pink and blue sunshirt that surfers would wear. With a cute pair of bottoms. A small paw print was on the side of the bottoms. That looked like shorts. The material felt really smooth. She giggled. Proud of her find as she played with the fabric while waiting for the womans return.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Azamuki had been a little famished. He recalled being told as a kid that eating before you go into a pool was a little chancy because the risk of you getting sick would increase. Nevertheless, he could always wait a bit before jumping into the pool; Miss Banashi and her daughter weren’t even here yet. He began making a sandwich for himself. He didn’t feel like using the grill, so, he put salami in its place. A lifeguard approached Azamuki and Miss Valentine; he told her that she’d have to change. It was no surprise to Azamuki, he just continued eating his sandwich. She spoke of how she would’ve been able to get away with wearing it at the beach. “A nude beach, maybe.” He stated, taking a bite from his sandwich.

Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:39 pm

She picked up a couple of things. A few bottles of cider, a stack of cups, a bag of grapes, a loaf of bread, a wheel of brie. It wasn't much, but it was enough for a picnic. Then again, nobody said they'd bring the food, so maybe one of the others brought something. She walked back to the clothing aisle and found the girl. The girl had a cute bathing suit. She sort of wished the girl would've picked something a little more revealing... uh... that thought was a little off. She took a deep breath. She wouldn't think of any others like it. She promised herself. She took the girl's hand. "Come on, hon, almost there." She brought the girl to the register and paid for everything. She took the girl and quickly headed out. She held the girl's hand tight and ran over to the pool. She handed the gatekeeper her ID. He let them in. She noticed the two others and ran over to them. She let the girl's hand go. Her heart was beating hard. She ran over here. She was tired. "Hi..." She set the bag of food down. She looked to the girl. "Honey, go change in the bathroom..."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:35 pm

"Don't be silly if we were at a nude beach I wouldn't even bother with clothes." said Vivi happily as if wishing they were at one. After a few minutes Togi and Vashy showed up with more food and drinks. "Oh good you brought drinks" said Vivi happily. "Feel free to make a sandwich, they have coal over by that grill." Vivi pointed to the grill closest to them. "Also avoid the bag in the basket, that's mine." She made herself a sandwich, being lazy like aza and using salami. Once she was done eating she pulled up a long beach chair and reclined it all the way back. She put sun tan lotion on, laid down on her chest and motioned to Aza. "Mind helping me with my back." she said seductively with a wink.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 pm

The woman was in a rush, she never got pulled along like a rag doll when they where going somewhere, she didn't like it. She did her best to keep up with the woman. She wasn't as fast as her though, she kept pulling on her hand abit to give herself abit more momentum. They made it to the pool. The woman flashed her I.D and they where let in. Then more running, she was glad to have stopped. It didn't give her enough time to register how many people there actually was. She was puffed and red cheeked. The woman told her to change.. she nodded abit. Standing up straighter as she surveyed the area... there was alot of people. She chewed on her lip abit.. even when she went on that trip. She wasn't alone when she went to do anything... she didn't like the idea of being by herself. She took in a deep breath and clutched the bag tightly. She spotted a rest room sign and started walking towards it. Her face felt really hot. She was really nervous. Once inside she stipped out of her clothes and underwear and put on the new suit. It actually fit her. It felt so nice and slippery, she giggled to herself forgetting where she was. She had changed in one of the stalls.

Once she was done she placed her clothes in the plastic bag. Admiring the pink and blue mixture in the mirror befor she hurried back to the woman. Still a hot pink though alot less darker then when she went to get changed. She handed the woman the bag, then looked out again. There was nothing to worry about, she tried to tell herself. She did this befor.. it wasn't like the people would be interested in her. "Mama are we going to swim now?", she noticed the different foods, her tummy giving a small grumbling protest to her desire to go swimming. She didn't want to eat first.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Whereas Azamuki and Miss Valentine were relaxing, the two other girls came in hastily. He’d never seen two girls work so hard. He couldn’t help but smile. “Hello, Miss Banashi; and little Vashy. A rough walk, hm?” He observed. They were both so enflamed and drained and they hadn’t even been swimming yet. Fortunately they brought drinks. Miss Valentine warned them about her little ‘bag’ in the basket. It was all rather suspicious. He trusted she didn’t have what he assumed she had in her bag. She wouldn’t permit him to think for very long, because she instantaneously outspread a beach chair, and rested on it with her back to the sun… And of course, she had asked Azamuki to ‘apply’ the sun tan lotion in that region. It wouldn’t be seen as inappropriate, but everything coming out of Miss Valentine’s mouth always was in one way or another. “Of course, Miss Valentine.” He answered tenderly, walking slowly toward her.

All eyes were on Azamuki and his seductive schoolmistress. He didn’t notice it, but Miss Valentine always took on a very sexually appealing form. There was some sun tan lotion already on her back. He laid the palms of his hands on her back steadfastly, and began prudently following the trails of this voluptuous form. Hard, soft, soft, hard, etc… He was tempted to follow that very trail nearer to her buttocks, but he abstained from doing so. Miss Valentine could try enticing him all she wants, but he would never try anything in such a communal space, he was a man with class, after all. She was undeniably relishing in being caressed nonetheless. “All done.” He said as gently as ever.

After spreading sun tan lotion on to Miss Valentine, he approached Miss Banashi, applying it to the rest of his body. “Miss Banashi, could you please apply this sun tan lotion to my back.” He asked her courteously, and simply turned around while standing up. He would never put Miss Banashi in an awkward position, especially with her daughter around. He valued the both of them. If he permitted Miss Valentine to apply the sun tan lotion, he’d get more than some sun tan lotion smeared on his back. It’d get sexual; he wasn’t willing to take that risk.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 pm

The girl headed out and just as soon came back, asking to swim. "Not just yet, hon, we still have to get everything ready. You don't want to burn in the sun, yeah?" The Officer... should she keep calling him that? She knew his name. And he was no longer wearing the uniform. Well, Mr. Mugendai asked if she would apply the lotion to his back. "Sure..." He turned around. She took the bottle and put some on her hands, rubbing it in. It seemed to be a chain. Foxy asked Mr. Mugendai. Mr. Mugendai asked her. She would probably ask Vashy... And she would make sure that the fox didn't touch her daughter. She smiled a bit to herself. The man's back was finish. "All done." She set the bottle back down and looked at all the food. She turned to the girl. "You should eat something first. You'll be too hungry to swim if you don't."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:24 pm

All eyes where on her, and that's just that way she liked it. She winked at a group of boys in one of the other parts of the pool, who were drooling at the sight of her. "Mmm... Aza your good at this maybe you should rub my back more often." Said Vivi her tail waving enticingly. She rested her head on her arms and he rubbed her back. "You can go a bit farther if you want." She knew Aza would know what she meant by that and let out a small whimper when he didn't and walked away. In the long run it didn't matter, should could get anyone at the pool if she wanted to.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:55 pm

"Aww..." was Vashy's main response to being told she had to wait still to go swimming. She just stood there. Playing with the fabric of her swimwear. She didn't want to get burned.. that was true. Though she hadn't really thought of applying lotion. She just waited as patiently as she could. While she had to wait she noticed what the other two where wearing. It seemed the fox wasn't wearing that small line of cloth anymore. She was still fairly revealing to Vashy's standards. Most people liiked swimming in something that looked like their underwear apparently. "I won't get tired mama..." was her response to Togi's request for her to eat. She could do that later. Right now she just wanted the water.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Of course, Miss Valentine couldn’t resist saying something sexually implicative to Azamuki. Leave it to the Kumiho to change a courtesy into a few ‘brownie points’ for whatever man or woman did the favor for her. After having gone over to Miss Banashi, she had merely applied the sun tan lotion without making a big deal out of it. At least she was normal in that regard. “Thank you, Miss Banashi.” He spoke kindly, and then sauntered in the direction of the pool. First, he dipped his toes in the water. “For a sunny day it is fairly cold.” He commented, but if he recalled correctly, by taking it all in, his body could hypothetically acclimate itself to the coldness of the water quicker; but did he want to take the chance? He thought for just a moment. “Well, I did come here to swim after all.” A couple of young men looked at him peculiarly, more than likely because he had been talking to himself. “Very well, here I come.” He inhaled deeply, and then he dove into the water elegantly, catching the eye of a lady or two. With a flashy, impressionable SPLASH Azamuki was in the water. He popped his head back up, and his once sinuous, silver hair became moist and moppy, covering his amethyst-colored eyes. He looked in the direction of Vashy, and chortled. “Come on in!” He flapped both his arms in the water, trying to inspire excitement in the girl, though she seemed pretty enthusiastic already.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:48 pm

The man thanked her and proceeded to jump into the water. The girl wanted to go in the water so bad. She sighed a bit and picked up the bottle of sun lotion. She put some on her hands and rubbed it onto the girl, thoroughly coating her. Once she decided that the girl was protected, she nodded a bit. "Go ahead, hon. You can eat later, I suppose. Go have fun." She didn't want to hold the girl back, and she was pretty sure that keeping the girl here whilst Mr. Mugendai was out there coaxing her to join him wasn't exactly the best thing. The girl would be fine, if a little hungry later. That was okay. She went to through the sandwich materials. It seemed they had deli-cut meats, as well as some hamburgers patties and hot dogs. A hamburger right now would be lovely. Her eyes caught on the small package that the fox told nobody to touch. She wondered what might be in there. It would be bad to touch. Asking would be rude. She should just forget about it. She took the stack of hamburger patties and walked to the nearest grill. She lit the coals that were still inside the grill, thanks to a previous pool-side chef, and set some of the raw meat onto the grill. "Hey..." Hold on. She was pretty sure she didn't know the fox's name. She just always referred to her as the fox. That would be a bit rude, though. And it might catch some unwanted attention. She spoke in the woman's direction instead, hoping the connection was made. "Do you want a burger?" Eloquently put.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Vivi laid down sun bathing, her eyes closed. Despite this fact she was paying attention to everything that was happening. Her ears were alert, listening in to almost anything she could hear. She then heard the nurses voice. "Sure make it rare please." said Vivi. She should probably learn the nurses name. Whatever she did earlier made her feel good and she seemed nice enough. "I gotta ask, your at the pool and your wearing a dress... why?" This was going off of memory, it was possible she took the dress off while her eyes were closed.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:58 am

The woman applied some sun lotion, well to Vashy it was just some cream. But she waited anyway, she wanted to go in the water. The man was splashing about. she giggled watching him. "Ok!". she hugged the woman tight befor running off to the side of the pool. She stopped just befor jumping in. Right.. she wasn't really good at swimming the first time round. She was trying to remember the best way to get in. She looked around.. there seemed to be steps on the sides, or ladders. She wasn't sure. She stared down befor just stepping off the edge with abit of a yelp. The water was really cold!. She shivered abit, hanging onto the edge of the pool as she waited for her body to acclimatise.

It didn't take too long. She started to smile again, slowly manovering away from the edge of the pool. She could only doggy paddle. And even then, not too well. She bobbed afew times as she tried to move forward. She could stay up if she wasn't going to move forward. Just floating in place. kicking like a she was riding a bicycle.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum