Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace Interrupted

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Peace Interrupted - Page 7 Empty Re: Peace Interrupted

Post by Apocalypse Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Jake's face briefly contorted in surprise, good grief, he lost control of himself for a second there. Must've been all the fighting, he was feeling a little tired, so his self-control wasn't as good as normal. "Heh, I guess you're right." The dragon hybrid smirked. "Anyway, let's get back. We've been out here for quite some time now. Don't want anybody important to think we're missing."
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Demetrius chuckled. "If they did, they'd assume we went off to fight crime and pick up beautiful girls" he said shrugging. Honestly with their abilities, the first part probably wasn't far off, as for the girls...well Demrtrius would probably get used to getting smacked.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Jake grimaced. "Well, we can't really fight crime, the normal humans don't exactly know of that our powers exist after all. They'd probably think we were freaks, or aliens. And for some reason, I don't think that that will end up as well as it does in the comics." He wasn't even going to reply to the part about the girls, they would end up getting slapped. Especially with Demetrius' habit of speaking exactly what was on his mind most of the time. Heck, that was what got him dumped in the first place!
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:33 pm

"True enough, I'd rather not be chased with weapons and looked at like a monster again" he said off handedly. He once again, was just saying what he's thinking. It would get him stabbed...or shot...or punched...or slapped...or all four if he offends enough people. "So would you rather leave now or later"
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Deciding not to respond to Demetrius' thoughts of unpleasant situtations, Jake stared at the sun, it was quite a bit past noon, but he couldn't tell accurately. "Well, we could do either. It's not evening yet, so we don't have to go quite so soon." The dragon hybrid answered.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:49 pm

He shrugged. "I don't mind either, I plan on heading to my dorm, then attempt to talk to my previous date, and see if I can get her to go another date" he said. He didn't mind going for a second date or...attempt to get a secondary date.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:27 am

Jake was mildly surprised, still, it was a good thing. It couldn't be healthy for a guy to have only one friend. "Well, we might as well just head back now then, I guess. Nothing much to do here after all." Jake spoke as he turned to the exit, he knew this forest like the back of his hand, coming out here as often as he did. "Sorry I can't be much help with your date though. But I guess this is something you should probably figure out by yourself."
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Demetrius nodded. "Yeah, your probably right Jake...I have to learn" he said shrugging. He shifted and started walking into the forest casually. "See ya around"
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Jake turned and raised an eyebrow, that wasn't the right direction to leave. "Don't get lost, the deeper parts of the forest is covered in fog and the trees literally attempt to guide you in circles." The dragon hybrid warned, knowing that many people had gotten lost in the forest in the past, emerging only after a few days, weeks in some cases.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:28 pm

"I can handle it, I did a quick sweep on the way through here last time we left, if I go this way I can hit a road about a mile in and that lead to the town" Demetrius said. He had a better memory than most people, almost photographic, he recalled most details on people, and books from his memory, the direction of the city was sort of the same way. He took off into the forest, his steps were matching a unbeaten yet very linear path.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow at The Artist's back, he had good memory, to remember the path like that only after one visit. "Heh, he'll be fine then." Jake muttered softly to himself with a small smirk on his face as he turned in an opposite direction, one that lead directly towards the campus, he didn't feel like visiting the town today. Stretching his arms over his head, Jake started walking down the path.

[Exit]

((Well I guess that's it. Damn that took a long time to finish.))
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:50 pm

((Yeah mostly because I disappeared to get a girlfriend and stuff))

[end of topic]
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum