Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Guest

4 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Guest - Page 29 Empty Re: An Unexpected Guest

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:29 am

Vashy nodded, the woman just wanted to sleep. She felt the kisses on her neck, she wanted to help the woman get to sleep easier. "Ok, I love you mama... I hope you feel better" she kissed the woman a final time on the lips and forhead befor resting her arms gently around the woman. She wasn't going to go to sleep untill the woman did.. Either that or she would pass out from trying to stay up. She closed her eyes. Singing softly to the woman. She was copying the song the woman always sang for her.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:35 am

The girl loved her and wanted her to feel better. It was nice to have some support. The girl's arms were around her. The girl was humming. It relaxed her. She held her eyes shut and stayed nuzzled close to the girl. The girl was her love. The girl was everything. Without the girl she wouldn't be able to deal with anything like this. She started to drift away. She didn't want to be awake anymore. She didn't want to think about what she did. She was such a bad person...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:42 am

There wasn't anything else the girl could think to do. She just continued her humming. She waited untill the womans breathing steady out. She wanted to be sure she waas asleep. "I love you. ." She said for a final time. Kissing the womans cheek. She started humming again untill she drifted off aswell. She was very calm. Everything would hopefully be better in the morning.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:50 am

Her eyes opened wide. They were bloodshot. She woke up several times in the middle of the night. She didn't feel good. She was groggy, sick to her stomach, upset. The girl was in front of her, holding on to her. As usual. It was bright outside now. She could get up. She gently kissed the girl on the lips before she slid out of the girl's grip. She jumped out of bed. She walked to the bathroom and looked at herself. She was naked. Her hand was blue and puffy. Reminders of last night. She grabbed her robe and pulled it on. She walked to her office and turned on the sink until it was cold. She held her breath and held her hand under the water. It stung. She shut the water off once the swelling was down. She patted it as gently as she could with a rag until it was dry. She grabbed her roll of gauze and wrapped as tightly as she could. She finished with another wrap of medical tape, as tightly as she could. She didn't want it moving. Maybe she could put a move professional cast on it later. She returned to the bedroom and got back in bed, her robe still on. Today was a bad day, so far.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:57 am

The womans warmth left her side. It was too early for her to get up, or at least thats how Vashy felt, she stirred abit with a slight groan. Her eyes half open by the time Togi returned. Something was off with one of her hands. Vashy couldn't tell in her half asleep state. The woman said she wasn't hurt last night. Vashy cuddled up to the woman when she returned, closing her eyes once more. She wanted to just sleep for alittle longer. She tried to mumble a greeting, though nothing coherent came out.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:02 am

The girl grumbled a bit, half awake. The girl fell back asleep. She giggled a little. The girl was so cute. She put one arm around the girl. She didn't want the girl to see her injured hand yet. It would make the girl worry. And that would be bad. She wanted the girl to be happy. She needed to be as calm as she could today. She wanted the girl to feel like nothing happened. Like last night was just a bad dream. All just a bad dream...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:12 am

Vashy stayed asleep for another hour. Opening her eyes a crack. She gave off a aloud yawn as she rubbed against the womans side. "Mama" she mumbled something that sounded like a greeting and question befor rolling onto her back. Stretching out. In another yawn. "Sleep good?"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:22 am

The girl finally woke. She smiled again. She gave the girl another kiss. The girl wanted to know if she slept well. "Mhmm..." A lie. She slept horribly. She hardly even slept. She rubbed the girl's back. "How about you? You were quite the heavy sleeper this morning." She spoke with such a warm tone. She felt bad for lying to the girl. It wasn't nice. But... it was what she had to do to keep the girl safe. The girl's safety was her first priority. She didn't care what happened, as long as the girl was safe.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:46 am

Vashy giggled abit from the kiss. The woman was better. Or at least it seemed that way. She smiled up at the woman. "mhmm... I slept really good. I wanted to protect you in your dreams", she nodded as if that was the reason she slept so soundly. It was probably the stress that made her sleep so heavily. She was really worried afterall. "I'm glad you slept good Mama.", she snuggled into the woman. Giving her a couple kisses scattered around her face. "Everythings better." She giggled again. It looked like it was going to be a lazy day today. Vashy didn't want to leave the bed yet and the woman seemed up and happy. The woman must of been up already, she could of sworn the woman was naked when she went to sleep.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:00 pm

The girl thought she was okay. It was true. She knew it wasn't true. She didn't feel good about lying. She just had to do it, though... She didn't want the girl to worry anymore. She held the girl close. She pressed her lips against the girl's. She kissed the girl deeply. It felt good... She probably shouldn't be doing this. She needed to show this girl that it wasn't right for them to do this. She couldn't stop. There were just too many built up feelings inside...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:18 pm

It had been awhile since the woman kissed her like that. She was surprised, she pressed her lips in response, it was fairly gentle. She wasn't sure how much pressure to actually put. It was one of those things that just felt right when she did them. Though the woman had said they weren't allowed to anymore. Vashy never could pull herself away though.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

The girl pushed back. She took in the girl's scent and taste. It was so sweet. She felt bad for doing this. She pulled away from the kiss. Her good hand was trembling a bit. "I'm sorry, honey..." She needed to stop. It wasn't good. She needed to stop sending the girl these mixed messages. She frowned. She tried to hold it back, but a couple tears came out and started to drip down her cheeks. "Honey... I don't feel good." She couldn't hide it from the girl. It was hurting her too much. "Last night was one of the worst nights of my life... please promise me you won't ask me anything about it."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:36 pm

She was melting within the kiss, it felt so good. The woman pulled away suddenly, she was shaking. She was apologising. Vashy started to frown.. "It..Its ok mama", she hated it sometimes. She liked those things and it was ok to do it sometimes. At least thats what she understood of it. The woman was upset. She hugged the woman tighter and kissed her cheek. "mama..", she didn't know what to say. Asking her not to ask just made it worse. She could just imagine what the boy did to her.. and that wasn't very nice. She sniffled abit. Sqeezing the woman tight, her fingers pressing deep into her skin. If anything her nails would start digging in. "He hurt you...."
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:51 pm

She shook her head. She was feeling bad. "No, no... that boy didn't do anything to me... I just... I don't want to talk about it..." She didn't like explaining it. She was tired. She was upset. She continued shaking. She was tired. She just wanted to be done with the topic. She couldn't stop crying. She wiped her eyes on her pillow. She rubbed the girl's back. "I don't think we're going to be going out today. I think we're going to be staying home all day." She hoped there were no remnants of blood out there...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:25 pm

The boy didn't hurt her, then what happened?. Vashy chewed on her lip as she tried to stop her sniffling, she wasn't happy about the woman lieing to her. The woman was still upset, she tried her best to make it better, gently rubbing the womans back, she snuggled into the womans chest. "Is ok mama. I don't wanna go out anyways.. and.. and I just want you to be better."
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:30 pm

The girl was so sweet, even though she refused to say what happened. She didn't know what the girl's reaction would be to it. It was pretty bad. She stabbed somebody to death. She was being threatened. She didn't have to do that, though. She felt so bad. She wondered if he had friends or a family. He clearly did have kids. Much too young. But maybe somebody depended on him. What if she ruined somebody's life? These thoughts weren't helping. She was a bad person...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm

"I just want you better..." She didn't need to know what happened.. though if the boy didn't do anything then. Maybe he said something that hurt her. She wasn't sure what the boy could of said though. Him just being here upset her though.. so it was possible. She just held the woman tight. "even if I don't know what happened..." she kissed the womans chest a couple times. As she nuzzled against it.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:47 pm

The girl nuzzled up close to her. She kissed the top of the girl's head a couple times. She ran her fingers through the girl's hair. "Do you want some breakfast, honey?" She needed something to take her mind off of it. Maybe cooking would make her feel better. She wasn't sure if she could eat. She felt a little sick to her stomach. Maybe she would eat a little bit so the girl wouldn't worry...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:53 pm

At the mention of food her tummy began its comlaining, Vashy had forgetten to eat after their little adventure yesterday. She blushed abit as she looked down at her tummy. "Yea", she whispered befor giving the woman another tight cuddle. "I guess my tummy got mad". She giggled abit at her statement. She hadn't really thought about anything till then.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm

The girl was hungry. She nodded. She pushed herself out of bed and stepped into the other room. What should she make for breakfast? She looked through her pantry. There was a large bag of oatmeal. She also had some syrup or sugar or something around here. That would be good. She took the bag out and grabbed a pan. She pilled the pan part-way with water and started to boil it. She felt so tired..
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:07 pm

The woman got up. Vashy sighed abit, she guessed cuddle time was over. If she could, she would probably cuddle the woman 24 hours a day. Though she would need to stop for the necessaties. Relucatantly, she rolled herself out of bed. Stretching her body out again with a small yawn. She wondered if the woman would take a nap or something later.. she slept lots when she was upset or hurt normally. She wasn't sure of what to do really.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:31 pm

She didn't realize how hard it would be to cook one-handed, even if it was just holding a pot and stirring at different intervals. She wondered if the girl noticed her hand yet. She wondered if she could just hide it the whole time before it heals up. She probably couldn't do that. She spent a lot of time with the girl. The food was finished. She wasn't sure how to do this one-handed. She would need to hold up the pot, tilted, and scoop food into bowls. Much too hard. Maybe she could fit the spoon into her broken hand and scoop gently. Her thumb was okay, of course. It was just the two knuckles. She got out two bowls and put the wooden spoon in between her thumb and her first knuckle. This one wasn't broken. She lifted the pot and tilted it over, scooping food gently into each dish. Wonderful. She put a spoon in each bowl and pulled out the brown sugar. She poured a bit into each bowl and stirred them up. They smelled lovely. She smiled a little bit. She set one of the bowls on the desk for the girl. She hoped the girl liked it.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Vashy was still wearing her clothes from yesterday. She guessed it didn't matter to get changed any time soon. She walked out to where the woman was, she noticed one of the bowls on the desk, and the womans hand. She wasn't dreaming when she thought she had seen something different. Vashy chewed on her lip as she went to sit by the bowl. Her tummies rumbles stopped her from thinking properly. "Thank you mama Togi.", she stired at the mush. Glancing at the woman befor her hunger took complete control. Taking a bite of the oatmeal with a gracious moan of satisfaction.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:50 pm

The girl started to eat it. She wasn't sure if the girl liked it or not. It was warm and easy to make and eat. It was nice when she wasn't feeling good. She sat in her chair and moved it close to the girl. She sat right beside the girl. She leaned her body towards the girl a bit and started to eat. It was sweet. She hoped the girl liked it. It wasn't the most appealing looking thing, but it tasted so good. "I love you, honey..."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm

The mush went down pretty easyly. She wasn't really tasting it untill the third bit. She giggled. It was pretty sweet. the woman leaned against her. She looked at the woman and smiled. Changing her spoon hand as she wraped one arm around the woman. "I love you too mama" she nuzzled against the woman befor trying to eat with the other hand. It was alot harder then she thought it would be.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum