Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching

Go down

Searching Empty Searching

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Tsukiko was wandering around the ruins collecting samples from the water and playing with them using her powers. Some areas she could move it easily but in one area it seemed way too difficult. She decided to search around and see if it was just some mechanical anomaly or if it was a natural spring opening up somewhere close by. She noticed a girl as she was walking and stopped. This place was supposed to be clear of human life..... Then again..... This wouldn't be the first non-human I've seen. Against her better judgement she walked up to her. "Hello my name is Tsukiko and you are?"
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Searching Empty Re: Searching

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:00 pm

"O-Oh, u-um, . . . " Matthieu jumped in surprise from a voice behind her, she wasn't expecting anyone else to be here. She clutched her bear tightly to her chest, her voice sinking to a barely audible whisper, "I-I'm M-Matthieu . . . " she said her name with a french accent, clearly from habit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:13 pm

She smiled and looked at her and then the bear resisting a USSR reference. She walks closer and holds her hand out to the bear in a way that the bear cant bite her. She smiles up at the girl. "Whats the bears name Mattie?" She keeps smiling and watches the bear curiously making sure it cant bite her
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:18 pm

"K-Kuma . . ." Matt stopped to think a moment, once again her bear's name slipped from her mind, "Kumakiro? Ahh . . . I'm not sure . . ."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down