Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reunion - Page 5 Empty Re: Reunion

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 9:49 pm

The boy seemed to be having fun. She waded into the water. Her shirt got wet, but she didn't mind. Better than having her body exposed. She was neck deep. Her hair was getting wet. It was alright. She dunked her head underwater and opened her eyes up. This place was so familiar. A chill ran down her spine. She dove as deep as she could. Her head was hurting. She swam back up to the top and took a deep breath. She had a wide smile on her face. She was feeling good.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Rayne sprinted back to the lake and dove into the shallow water, somehow he didn't bottom out and he swam towards Kasi. He stayed under for a minute or so then came up right in front of Kasi. Rayne stared into Kasi's eyes with a lust, he turned away for a bit as he spoke up, "I remember the first time you stayed at my place, I put my head in your lap and we just laid there for hours, no cares in the world as we looked into each other's eyes.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 10:05 pm

The boy came back in the water. He was staring into her eyes. She felt okay with it... The boy started to tell another story. She blushed at the end of it. Her smile didn't waver. "That sounds like it must have been... lovely." She felt so much more comfortable. She held herself pretty well in the water. She stared into the boy's eyes. She couldn't say much more. She was glad to be with the boy. It was pretty cold in here. She didn't mind.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 10:15 pm

He smiled that she seemed to be comfortable around him now. He still cared for her immensely. Rayne swam closer to Kasi and continued to stare into her eyes, "You're still the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on." He smiled and then kissed her. He then backed away to gauge her reaction
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 10:27 pm

She had a feeling this sort of thing was going to happen. The boy kissed her. She blushed more. He back away from her a little. She swam back to him and wrapped her arms around him. She stared into his eyes. She was pretty sure she was okay with it. She didn't know how to initiate a kiss. She didn't know if it was okay. She felt like she understood these emotions more than she should. She felt like they should be so foreign. She couldn't say anything.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Rayne wrapped his arms around Kasi's waist as he started to passionately kiss Kasi, he chuckled a little as he kissed her, "You have no idea how long it's been since we did this last, and god, it feels good." He smiled as he stared into Kasi's eyes. He pulled her closer and kissed her again, "You want to go on the bank? We can't drown there."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 10:36 pm

The boy started to kiss her again. She was okay with it. She just didn't know how to start it. She nodded, smiling a bit. "Sounds good." She held onto the boy. She felt so light in the water. The boy seemed happy with the kissing. She looked at the boy's arm. That tattoo had her name. They must have been really close. It seemed like such a sweet story. She wondered if they would get that close again. It was already starting, she guessed. She would probably need to sleep on it, though. She needed something to confirm that this was okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 10:42 pm

He pulled away and smiled, "Hey, hey." He looked into Kasi's eyes, "Just tell me if you want me to stop. I don't want to do anything you don't want to do. If you're uncomfortable you can say no." He swam to the shore and ran to the truck and reached behind the passenger seat and pulled out a towel. He set it on the bank and he sat on it.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 10:44 pm

She followed the boy to the shore. He set a towel down on the ground. She stepped out of the water. She was a bit colder. She sat on the towel beside the boy. "Alright." She looked down at the boy's hand. She slowly inched her hand towards it. Her fingers wrapped around it. She was a little cold. Any sort of contact would make her feel warmer.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Rayne pulled Kasi close to him and wrapped both of his arms around her, "So I'm guessing that means you're okay with this?" He looked out over the lake and then kissed Kasi on her cheek. "It's been a while since I've held you in my arms, and honestly this is probably the second best day of my life."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 10:51 pm

The boy held her close. She was warmer. Still wet, but warm. She still held a small smile. "Y-yeah. This is okay." The second best day? That's sort of a setup... she guessed she wanted to know. She turned to the boy and leaned close to him. "When was your best day?" She really hoped nobody came by. She would feel so embarrassed. She was nearly bottomless. Her skirt was over there by the truck. She needed to make sure she grabbed it on the way home.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Rayne smiled, it was a setup. He pulled her closer and spoke, "Well, if you must know, my best day is the day we met." He smiled as he said that and then he kissed her on the cheek again, "So do you feel anything by being here? Any sensations at all?" He looked back out over the lake after he said that.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 10:59 pm

She had a feeling that was going to be the answer. She smiled warmly at the next kiss. Had she felt anything here? "Well, I had a strange urge to swim. And then when I did I had an urge to swim down to the bottom, but my head started to hurt too much, so I resurfaced." She rested her head on the boy. She wondered if she should take the bandage off her lip. The water would've made it coagulate. She guessed she shouldn't risk it.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 11:10 pm

"Huh, you had an urge to dive to the bottom of the lake?" He broke away from Kasi and dove into the lake and dove down, as he got deeper and deeper, it became darker. He reached the bottom and moved his hands around. There was nothing there. He didn't realise how long he had been down there for he had to go back up for air. When Rayne broke the surface of the water he let out a huge gasp as he tried to breathe.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 11:15 pm

The boy let go of her and jumped into the lake. It all happened so quickly. She was alone for a bit. She wrapped the towel around herself a bit to try to warm herself up. The water was making her cold. She kind of wished she didn't go in with her shirt. That way she would be able to remove her underwear and just wear her normal, dry clothes. The boy came back up. He was breathing heavily. "Are you alright?" She was worried. She didn't want the boy to be hurt.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 11:19 pm

He gasped for air and then he smiled at Kasi, "No, I'm fine. Just was down a little long." He swam to shore and walked to his truck as he grabbed a towel for him and a blanket for Kasi. He walked over to Kasi and whispered, "If you want to get warm, you're gonna have to take the shirt off, I promise I won't look." He looked at Kasi in the eyes as he held the towel and blanket in his arms.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 11:23 pm

She blushed a little again. The boy was whispering it. She did want to be warm. This night air was so cold. She was starting to shake. "Alright." She turned away from the boy and unbuttoned her shirt. She slid it off. She didn't mind the boy seeing her back... and her arms were covering her front quite well, hiding from nothing. She waited for the blanket to be wrapped around her. Maybe something like that. She really hoped that's what would happen. She still had a deep fear the boy was going to take advantage of her...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Rayne wrapped the blank around her, and then wrapped his arms around her waist as he placed his chin on her shoulder, "That's the first time I ever saw you naked." He smiled as he swayed back and forth behind Kasi. He kissed her on the cheek again and spoke up, "How're you feeling now?"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 11:32 pm

The boy wrapped the blanket around her. She smiled and looked to the side, her cheeks turning dark. "I wasn't completely naked." The boy was so close to her. She leaned back into him. She felt so good right now. This was the best she'd ever felt that she could remember. "Well, I'm wonderful. I'm so glad you found me today..." She turned her head a little and gave the boy a soft kiss on the cheek. That was the best she could muster from her head full of poor thoughts and indecision.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 11:39 pm

"I'm glad I found you today as well." Rayne chuckled as hee pulled her towards him and started to kiss her passionately again. He pulled her down with him onto the two towels. He continued to passionately kiss her and he smiled, "God you are so beautiful." He wrapped his arms around her as they laid there. He pulled away for a second and he smiled.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 11:42 pm

The boy started to kiss her again. It was so much to take in in one day. She just met this boy, but he's known her for so long. And now, she was doing this with him. So fast... She was laying on him now. Her cheeks couldn't be any redder without bursting open. She rested her head on his chest. He kept complimenting her. She didn't know what to say in response. Another compliment? Maybe a thanks. It was so new to her. She just chose nothing.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Rayne smiled as he kissed her forehead, "Oh god, it's so great to have you in my arms again." He laid there with her on him and just kept his arms around her. He rolled to his side slowly and just stared into Kasi's eyes. He let go and stood up, "It's getting late. I should probably get you back to Darks." He picked Kasi up lightly and then grabbed his and her clothes. And then he grabbed his towels.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri May 11, 2012 2:10 am

The boy lifted her up. she held the blanket tight to her body. She stared up at the boy, staring silent for a bit. "School doesn't start for a week... would you mind if I stayed with you until then?" She stared into the boy's eyes. She didn't want to leave the boy yet. She felt a little exposed underneath the blanket. Still, cozier. She wondered if she should take off her undergarmets to try to get warmer. She blushed at the thought and waited for the boy.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Fri May 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Rayne smirked as he looked into Kasi's eyes, "Yes, you can stay with me. My bed is huge." He laughed as he picked her up and carried her to his truck, "Honestly it is a little lonely there, so it'd be nice." He put her in the passenger seat and then ran to the back of the truck and took his boxers off, Kasi couldn't see him from his neck down because the truck was lift and the tailgate went up to his neck. He put his dry clothes on and wrapped his boxers up in his towel. He walked to the front of the truck, "Do you want to change too?"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri May 11, 2012 3:49 pm

The boy set her in the truck. She held the blanket close to her body. The boy came to her, dressed in dry clothes. Did she want to change? She had nothing to change into, save for the skirt, but that wouldn't be enough. She nodded. Her underwear was wet. It would be pretty annoying. "Yeah, but I don't have any extra clothes..." She would be fine just having the blanket on her. As long as it completely covered her, she had no problem with it. Maybe the boy had a shirt she could wear. It would probably cover her. The boy was giant compared to her.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum