Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reunion - Page 3 Empty Re: Reunion

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 9:05 pm

The boy opened her door. She stepped out. She smiled. So happy to be back on land. She giggled a little. She felt so glad to actually be touching the ground. The boy shut her door and locked the car. She stepped close to the boy. She guessed they were about to have the best damn Chinese food ever. She wondered what Chinese food was like. She wondered where it came from... She really needed to learn more things like this.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 9:11 pm

He held the door open for her and spoke to the server at the front, "Biǎo liǎng qǐng. Zhǎnwèi, yóu chuāngkǒu wū mǔ?" (Table for two please. Booth, Umm by the window?) He looked back at Kasi and pulled her along as the server showed them to their booth by the window and he smiled as the server left, "Completely authentic Chinese. It's just amazing. Also just tell me what you want, the waiters and waitresses only speak Chinese."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm

The boy brought her inside. The inside was beautiful. She didn't see any of these kinds of things before. She looked around at everything. So pretty. She looked back at the boy. He was speaking strangely. Another language? Probably. She followed the boy to a booth and sat down. "Okay..." She looked around the restaurant again. It was so nice. "Thank you for helping me out so much."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Rayne smiled at Kasi, "It's no problem. I like helping my friends out." He watched as a waiter came over and held his hand up to the waiter and spoke to Kasi, "Do you want me to just order for you cause they only server Chinese food here." He spoke to the waiter in Chinese, "ī ròu jiǎozi liǎng gè dìngdān, dìngdān eggrolls, dìngdān cāomǐ, liǎng gè chéngsè jī ròu dìngdān, hé liǎng bēi jiàngyóu, xièxiè nǐ." (Two orders of chicken dumplings, two orders of eggrolls, two orders of brown rice, two orders of orange chicken, and two cups of soy sauce, thank you.) He nodded as the waiter walked away, "Sorry, I just ordered two of what I got. You'll love it I promise.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 02, 2012 12:01 am

She nodded. "Thank you." She looked at the table. Just a white cloth. "Thank you." She lifted her head and smiled at the boy. "I haven't had this kind of food before. I wouldn't know what to get." She twiddled her fingers. She didn't know what to say. Ever. She wondered if she was more talkative. She could ask him. Her eyes lifted up and looked at him. She considered it. Nah... She looked back down at the table.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 02, 2012 12:13 am

Rayne chuckled, "It's good food, I could survive on Chinese for the rest of my life." He smiled at Kasi, "So what do you say after this we go to the lake you woke up at?" He spoke up as he fiddled with his chopsticks. That's when small cups started to show up and then platters of food, and bowls of rice, "Love this smell."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 02, 2012 12:16 am

The boy suggested they go back there. She nodded. Why not. Food started to appear. The boy was holding a pair of sticks. Were those utensils? She looked in front of her. She had a pair. The boy was holding them pretty peculiarly. She picked one of them up. Her hand fidgeted a bit before dropping it back onto the table. She couldn't hold it. "I don't think I can..." She didn't like admitting it. It just made her feel less adequate.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 02, 2012 12:31 am

Rayne smiled, "They have forks too." He pointed at the rolled up silverware. "I just like using chopsticks because it enhances the experience." He started to eat and eggroll and then dipped a dumpling into some soy sauce, "I think I could make love to this food.." He looked at Kasi and laughed as he said that, "Sorry, I get weird around this food. It's so good."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 02, 2012 12:59 am

The boy pointed out a napkin tube to her right. She unrolled it. Oh, wonderful fork. She still had trouble with forks, but they were better than just plain sticks. She lifted the fork with one hand and placed it into the other hand, gripping it in a strange way. Her hands just didn't work like this. She poked a piece of chicken and stuck it in her mouth. Mmm... it was sweet and savory. She smiled and swallowed. "It's good." The boy said he could make love to this food. She didn't know feelings could be created. She was probably missing something here...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 02, 2012 1:06 am

He laughed, "Told ya." He then took an egg roll stuck it in the soy sauce and then stuck that end into the rice and ate it, "Mmmmm." He just laughed, "Sorry about the noises, I just...oh god this food is amazing." He picked some rice up with the chopsticks and then stuck it into his mouth. He ate some more chicken dumplings and some orange chicken. He then stuck some orange chicken into his rice and ate that.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 02, 2012 1:10 am

The boy was eating everything in such strange ways. She didn't know how to eat it. Or even if there was a right way to eat it. She looked over all of it. There were only so many things, but she didn't know what any of it was. She guessed she would just eat slow. She stuck her fork in the little dumpling and stuck it in her mouth. It was good. She didn't stop smiling. She swallowed. "The food is very good." She didn't know what else to say.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 02, 2012 1:17 am

Rayne chuckled, "Here, take this, get some of this, and then put it in that." He said as he motioned to the orange chicken, then to the soy sauce, and then to her rice. He did the same with his food and then raised his hand for the waiter, "Dài gěi wǒmen de jiàngyóu bēi, ránhòu liǎng bēi táng cù zhī.Hé lìng yī pī chéngsè jī hé dàn juǎn." (Bring us two more cups of soy sauce, and then two cups of sweet and sour sauce. And another batch of orange chicken and egg rolls.) He nodded to the waiter as the waiter walked away, "Just mix it up, eat what you think you'll like."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 am

She followed the boy's instructions, slower than she would have liked. Why weren't her hands fast? It bugged her. She ate it. Everything was tasty. She nodded. The boy spoke in the other language again. She felt disconnected when he did it. It wasn't his fault, though. She just had so many problems. Her eyes were a little sad, but she continued to eat. The flavors were crazy. Just so powerful. She liked them.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 02, 2012 1:42 am

Rayne smiled as he saw that Kasi was enjoying the food, "Oh it's here. Here try this." He put the sweet and sour sause in front of Kasi, "You might like it." He dunked an egg roll into his own sweet and sour sauce. He then looked around and ate more food, "By the way you don't have to eat it all here, they'll box it up for you."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 02, 2012 1:50 am

The boy put a red-orange sauce in front of her. There were so many things. She needed to relax a little. At least she didn't have to eat it all. That was good. She poked the little tube of what looked like bread. She dipped it in the red sauce and took a bite. It was so tangy. She liked it. She set the fork down and took a breath. Her hand was aching. She just needed it to be better before she could eat again. She hoped people in here didn't get upset that she carried a large scythe on her back. It must look strange. Maybe they thought it was a costume or something...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 02, 2012 2:01 am

Rayne had kinda forgotten about the scythe. He smiled at Kasi and spoke up, "So how is the food?" He ate some more chicken dumplings and the rest of his rice. He ate the rest of his eggrolls and smiles, "Mmm, so good." He motioned a waiter over and pantamimed a box to take his stuff home because his mouth was full of food.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 02, 2012 2:04 am

She lifted her fork again and ate a couple other things. She looked the boy in the eyes. "It's very good... but I guess I can't really use a fork as well as I thought." She looked down at the fork placed awkwardly in her hand. "I tried writing my name yesterday... I couldn't even hold the pencil." She started to stab and eat food again. She set the fork down again. It was very good, but she could only eat half as much as the boy did. Then again, she was pretty small. It made sense.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 02, 2012 2:15 am

"Do you want something to put the food in?" Luckily however when the waiter came back. He came back with two massive boxes that had cups with lids for the sauces and different areas for different foods. He started to put his food into his box and then looked up at Kasi, "It's funny, you'd think you would have grown in about a year, but you really didn't. Not sure why I just noticed that."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 02, 2012 2:20 am

She nodded to the boy's request. The boy pointed out that she didn't change physically. She looked over herself. She hasn't really seen what she looked like. Just a glance in the lake to see her face and hair. The boy was taller than her. Maybe she was just short. Hmm... She wasn't sure. She shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe I'm finished growing." She did want to be a little taller. She was very short. Compared to everyone, she was short. She guessed it was normal. She turned to the boy again. "I'm sorry I can't really add to the conversations. I just... I can't remember anything past about a week ago. I'm still kinda scared..."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sun May 06, 2012 11:25 pm

He smiled and Kasi and looked away for a second and then back to Kasi, "I understand that you don't remember anything and therefore have no clue what to talk about." He got this puzzled look on his face, "Y'know now that I think about it. There was this one time with you that I can only remember bits and pieces of. We were sparring in gym and then all I can remember is you leaning against the wall, and me crawling towards you. And then I remember being in pain in the Togi's office. Oh, uh Togi is the nurse." He looked away as he thought really hard about it.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 07, 2012 12:01 am

She chewed her lip. "Did... did I hurt you?" She started to feel sad again. She hurt the boy and had him sent to the nurse. She stared down at the tablecloth. She didn't want to hurt people. She wondered if there was something wrong with her. Her fingers drummed against the table. She hoped she didn't hurt him again. She really didn't like hurting people.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon May 07, 2012 12:11 am

Rayne pumped his guns, "Oh I'm perfectly fine, Kasi." He laughed and grabbed his box after he paid for their meal. He stood up out of the Booth, "We're gonna go need to get my truck, my car doesn't do so well down by the lake." He smiled at Kasi as he headed for the door and stepped outside, it was still raining. "Geez, will this ever let up?"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 07, 2012 12:25 am

She still wasn't sure. She got up and took her box, following the boy. She looked outside. Raining. So cold... "Was there a reason I hurt you? Did I do it a lot?" She still didn't know. Things were so weird right now. She shivered a little from the cold air blowing in. She stared at the ground. Puddles everywhere. She took a couple steps closer to the boy. She wanted to stay warm.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon May 07, 2012 12:44 am

Rayne pulled his jacket off and placed it on Kasi, he then ran to his car and started it up. He drove to Kasi and leaned over to open the door for her. He smiled and then spoke up, "No, you only hurt me once and it wasn't terribly bad. I'm completely fine now." He looked up at Kasi and said, "Are you sure you want to go to the lake? I mean it's completey up to you, but if we go, we have to go to my garage first to get my truck."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 07, 2012 12:48 am

The boy gave her his jacket. She wrapped it around her body. The boy brought the car around. She ran out and got into it, shutting the door quickly. She took the jacket off and handed it over to the boy. She nodded. "Yeah. I think it would be good to the lake." She kept her eyes on the boy for a few seconds, then stared at the road in front of them. She hated bringing it back again, but she needed to know. "Was I a violent person? Why did I do it...?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum