Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reunion - Page 8 Empty Re: Reunion

Post by Ethan Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Rayne watched a seamstress come from the back and walked to Kasi. He leaned over and whispered into Kasi's ear, "Go with her. If you need me just tell her, she'll come get me." He then looked at the owner and smirked, "Well let's finish this damn suit up." He and the owner laughed as they both walked into the back to finish the suit Rayne had been talking about.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 16, 2012 1:23 am

A woman came from the back. She felt a little more comfortable with a girl there. She followed the woman, staring at the ground. She sort of wished the boy was with her while she was there. She didn't exactly know what would be happening. How did a tailor work? She didn't know. She sighed a little. She would just follow orders.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 16, 2012 11:13 am

Rayne watched as Kasi was taken into the room next to him. The owner left for a bit to grab Rayne's suit. Which gave Rayne a chance to walk over into Kasi's room. He smiled as the seamstress was taking measurements of Kasi, "Kasi pick the first three colors that come to your mind." He then stepped out and went back to his room to change into his almost finished suit, "Pull it in around the hips a little, and make the back of the legs a little longer."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 16, 2012 7:49 pm

The boy came in. The woman was wrapping a tape around her body. She didn't get it... First three colors? "Purple, black, and blue." She guessed those would be the colors of her clothes. She waited. She wished the boy was still here with her. She guessed she was okay knowing he was right in the other room. She took a deep breath and shut her eyes.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Rayne smiled as he watched this suit take shape, "Perfect, perfect." He held his arms out and shifted from side-to-side, "And you've got the measurements of the vest, correct?" Rayne smirked as the owner nodded, "And you're putting the special fabric on her clothes as well." The owner went to protest, but Rayne stopped him before the owner could say anything, "I don't give a shit how much it costs, you're using it in her clothes." He stared the owner down with an extremely annoyed look.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 16, 2012 8:12 pm

The woman was moving things around her, poking and prodding her, checking how large she was. A couple things made her blush. She could heard the boy speaking in the other room. She couldn't hear what he was saying. The woman said a couple things. She didn't know. She chewed her lip. She felt out of it. She wanted the boy to come back so she could talk to him.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Rayne spoke up, "I want sixteen exactly like this in silver, grey, black, and white." He nodded to the owner as the owner left with the suit to actually sew it up. Rayne put his clothes back on and stepped into Kasi's room, "How's it going in here?" He smiled as he leaned against the wall and looked at Kasi and then to the seamstress.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 16, 2012 8:30 pm

The boy came back in. Good. She was relieved. She smiled a bit. "Umm... good, I guess..." She didn't really know what was happening, and the woman wasn't talking to her. She wondered what these people thought of her and the boy. She looked like a kid and the boy looked like an adult. She may look like the boy's daughter. She almost giggled at the thought, but decided that she didn't want to say it aloud, so she held it in.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Rayne looked at the seamstress and spoke with extreme authority, "Eyes up, hey, eyes up. You're going to be using the special fabric on her clothes as well." He smirked at Kasi when he checked his phone, "One moment." He walked out but could be heard anyways, "How much are they selling it for? That much? Alright, buy it, we'll announce my new involvement starting third quarter, until then you keep your mouth shut about this and you'll make a lot of money." He smiled as he came back into the room and leaned against the wall again.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 16, 2012 8:45 pm

She smiled at the boy. He ordered the woman to do something. Special fabric? She looked to the boy with a questioning glance, but he just walked out. He was on the phone. It wounded like work talk. When the woman paused to write something down, she looked to the boy. "What special fabric?" Maybe it was really soft, or nice. That would make her happy.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Rayne looked at Kasi, "Well, it's bullet resistant. All my suits are going to be that on the outside and silk on the inside. They can do that for your clothes as well. I'll even have them make you some silk pajamas and sundresses or something." He watched as the owner came back with his finished suit, "This, this is amazing. Get me six pairs of you best size 12 dress shoes." Rayne handed the owner a black plastic card, or atleast that's all it'd look like to Kasi.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 16, 2012 8:57 pm

The boy was protecting her, even with her clothes. She smiled. Good. She could have some sundresses. Good. She liked them. The boy was so sweet. She let the woman finish all the measurements and everything. Once done, She walked back to the boy. She stood close to him. "Umm... if it isn't too much. Would it also be okay to have a custom strap for... uh.." She lifted her hand up and wrapped her fingers around the hilt of the weapon on her back.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Rayne smiled, "Definitely you can." He smiled as he hugged her. He looked at the Seamstress and then at the owner, "Call when you're finished? I'm taking the suit you finished and the shoes today." He took Kasi by the hand as guy behind the counter grabbed all the boxes and Rayne's suit. Rayne unlocked his car as they walked outside, the guy at the counter placed the stuff in Rayne's trunk as Rayne opened the passenger door for Kasi.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 16, 2012 10:09 pm

The boy took her hand. She guessed they weren't going to be getting it here. The boy led her out to his car and opened her door. She got in and shut the door. She smiled at the boy. When he got into the car, she spoke up. "Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't know you." She giggled. She felt so happy.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Fri May 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Rayne chuckled, "Honestly, for the past...however long I've kinda been living in a daze. It lead me down some bad roads. I've done things I wasn't proud of because I had lost my direction, my light at the end of the tunnel. I lost you. And now that you're back, I can sees things clearly. It's because of you when I finish at Darks I will take up my position as C.E.O. of the biggest weapons manufacturer in the world, who happens to have its Head Quarters in Megiddo. And that is why I put that special cloth into our new clothes. If we're going to be in public together, I want extra insurance that you'll be safe. Because someone will come after you to try to get to me. I just want you to be aware of this."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri May 18, 2012 7:52 pm

She chewed her lip. The boy was going to be a weapons manufacturer. That didn't seem like the best job, but it must make a good amount of money. She stared out the window. They would be seen in public together. She smiled a bit. She hoped the boy wouldn't mind how taboo that would look. He was an adult, she would be considered a child, something near it. There was definitely something wrong with her body. She wished she could figure it out.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sat May 26, 2012 5:35 am

Rayne smiled, "Yes, and I'm not sure if I want to move to the penthouse on the top floor of the building I now own." He chuckled, he was actually happy again. Kasi was back in his life, and he is now the owner of the most technological, and biggest weapons manufacturer in the world. He looked over at Kasi and looked into her eyes, "How do you feel about my new job?"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 26, 2012 3:08 pm

She turned to him, smiling. "It sounds great." Her eyes wandered to the windshield. "I just want you to make sure you're safe." Her fingers played together. She looked out the window. She didn't have much to say. Her eyes moved to the ground. She had clothes now... What were they going to do today? She didn't want to speak up again. She'd been feeling really strange lately.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon May 28, 2012 10:06 am

Rayne reached over and placed his hands on her, "I am looking out for us, I want you to be more safe than I am." He turned the car on, revved the engine a little and pulled out from their parking spot, "What do you want to do?" He looked over for a quick second and then looked back at the road. Rayne smiled as he hid his true thoughts, he knew what the company did behind the scenes. He knew what they did to people, and animals alike. He knew that the company sold weapons to terrorists under the table. He didn't care.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 28, 2012 2:41 pm

What did she want to do today? She wasnt sure. She wasn't hungry yet. She glanced at the boy and then back out the window. "Im not sure." She felt sad she couldn't give any ideas. "I don't really know what I like to do. I haven't done a whole lot since I woke up." She looked at the ground of the car. She wasn't sure where her eyes were supposed to be looking at. She felt so out of place. She was glad she had the boy to help her out, but... Things just felt so different. She didn't know how this world worked.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Rayne sat there a little while as he tried to think of something to do. He looked over at Kasi and smiled, "I just have one question. Do you plan on staying at school, or do you wish to stay with me?" He looked over at her until she responded, then he turned the key in the ignition and started the car. He looked in the rearview mirrior and pulled out from the parking spot. He upshifted as they flew through a green lighted intersection.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:26 pm

She thought about it. It was a difficult question. "Well... I would prefer to stay with you. But it might be hard to get to school sometimes. I wouldn't want to bug you early in the morning." The car started to move. It was going fast. She took a deep breath. She would be alright in the car. She just needed to relax. She looked over at the boy. She wondered if it would be a better idea to stay at school and just hang out with the boy during the weekends. That actually might be better. She would just need to hear what he had to say.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Rayne slowed down and downshifted as they pulled up to a traffic light. He looked over at Kasi as he thought for a few seconds, "I could higher a chauffeur for you if you want to stay with me, but it's entirely up to you. I will not force you into a situation you don't want to be in." He looked up as a person behind them honked his or her horn. Rayne slammed on the gas, and then hit the brakes as Rayne went five miles per hour under the speed limit to piss the person off.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:14 pm

The boy was driving pretty recklessly. She was alright. As long as she was safe. The boy said he could get her a chauffeur. She wasn't sure. She didn't trust people. That would just be another person. She twiddled her fingers. "I don't know..." She didn't really want to have a driver. "Would it be alright if I just stayed with you on weekends, or after school? I think it would be easier..." She felt a little confident with that idea. She hoped the boy agreed.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Rayne smiled, "I have no problem with that idea." He rolled his window down as he slammed on the gas, but he didn't upshift instead he pulled the lever that was behind the shifter. As he pulled the lever and the wheels locked up, as Rayne pulled the steering wheel all the way to the right. The car started to spin and stopped when they faced the on-coming traffic. He pushed the lever down and put the car in reverse as he slammed on the gas. He stared at the guy that was right behind them as he wove in and out of cars driving backwards. He looked over at Kasi who was probably freaking out at this point.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum