Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reunion - Page 7 Empty Re: Reunion

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm

She stirred a little at the light and touch to her forehead. A delightful scent flowed into her nose. Her eyes opened. It was that light level again. The one she couldn't see in. She felt around in front of her. The boy wasn't there. She frowned. She pushed herself out of bed. She felt her way around. She only tripped twice before she heard where the sounds of cooking were coming from. Downstairs... She made her way slowly down the stairs. She was pretty scared. If the boy was the one cooking, he should be right there. She didn't want to trip in front of him. She got to the bottom of the stairs. She stayed there. She didn't want to try walking to the boy and tripping. She was still wearing his clothes. She smiled. "Good morning."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sat May 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Rayne turned around with plates of food and set them down on the island, "Good morning." He walked over to the fridge, "Want anything to drink?" He grabbed two glasses incase she did and then just stared into the fridge and grabbed some orange juice. He sat on a stool and looked at Kasi, "So, did you sleep well?"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 12, 2012 10:31 pm

The boy offered her a drink. She nodded. "Sure, whatever you have." She didn't want to step away from the stairs. She nodded a little. "Yeah. I slept very well." She rubbed her eyes and blinked a bit. "Could you turn the lights on a little brighter. I have a bit of trouble seeing..." She didn't like admitting it. It was embarrassing. She hoped the boy didn't ask any questions about it.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon May 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Rayne waved his hand over a spot on the island and a screen came out of the table top. He pressed a few things and the lights came all the way on. He smiled as he poured the big jug of orange juice into both glasses, "Glad to hear that. It was probably the best I've slept in a while. Despite me having a dream that yesterday didn't happen." He started to eat some of his food and then looked at the hallway for a split second as he heard a long's but quiet tone come from his computer. He was getting a message for someone, and he couldn't go check it with Kasi there.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 14, 2012 8:22 pm

The boy turned the lights on. Everything came into focus. She smiled. "Thank you." She walked further into the room. She could actually see things now. She was pretty happy. She took a seat at the island and sipped a bit of juice. She looked to the boy. "Well, as far as I can tell, yesterday happened alright." She nodded in affirmation of the fact. She was happy to be with the boy and, though she didn't necessarily feel it, to be back. Everything was just so great.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon May 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Rayne looked at Kasi as he ate, he kept kinda quiet as he wondered what the message was, "So, what do you want to do today?" He finished his food and drank the rest of his juice as he waited for Kasi to do the same. When she did, he turned around and placed their utensils, plates, and glasses on the counter behind him.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 15, 2012 12:01 am

She ate all the food. It was a pretty quiet meal. She finished off her juice. The boy took her things. She smiled. "I'm not completely sure." She didn't have a very good idea of what sorts of things she could do here. Well... she had something in mind. "I, uh... I don't have too many clothes. Just the two uniforms the school provided me with and the robe I woke up in." She twiddled her fingers. "If it's okay with you... I think getting some new clothes would be fun."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 15, 2012 12:05 am

Rayne chuckled, "I was actually thinking about that." He grabbed her up in his arms and ran up the spiral staircase. He laughed when he set her down up stairs, "Get washed up and I'll take you to a place that'll tailor you some clothes. As he said that he reached into his drawer and pulled out some of his clothes and set them on the drawers.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 15, 2012 12:17 am

She giggled when the boy picked her up. She did like that. He set her down. Umm... get washed up? She wasn't completely sure how. She guessed the shower. The boy was in the shower earlier. That could work. "Okay..." She stood up and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door. She didn't lock it. Just in case. She pulled off her clothes. She looked around the room. She had a strange feeling. Something started to course through her head. She tightened her fists. Her eyes shut. Her head was hurting so much. She fell to the ground and huddled her knees to her chest. She rocked a little. It hurt so much. "H-help..." She tried to speak up. "Help." She couldn't speak too loudly.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 15, 2012 12:24 am

Rayne ran into the bathroom and scooped Kasi up in his arms, "Hey, hey. It's okay. Would you feel better if I was in here with you?" He stared into her eyes and smiled as he asked that question. He didn't really let her answer, he just kissed her forehead and set her down. He had been in a towel this whole time, so he hadn't gotten a chance to change yet.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 15, 2012 12:30 am

The boy was there. He was holding her, trying to calm her down. A couple tears dripped from her eyes. "It hurts..." She leaned into the boy. She was completely naked. Her cheeks were a little red. She nodded a little. She wanted the boy with her. He calmed her. She held her eyes shut. It relaxed her head a little. Her heart was beating so fast.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 15, 2012 12:35 am

Rayne wrapped his arms around her as he kissed the top of her head. He turned her around and walked her into the shower. He turned the lever to the left and waited until it was hot to softly push Kasi inside. He kept the glass door open but he didn't stare at her taking a shower, in fact he looked away from her, but would be there if she wanted him for something.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 15, 2012 12:42 am

She felt herself getting warm. She wasn't sure what was happening. She took a deep breath. Something obstructed her breathing. She started coughing violently. She opened her eyes. She was in the shower. Her face was covered in tears. She shivered. Her head was starting to calm down a bit. The boy was in the room. She gave a sigh of relief. She was a bit better. She turned to face a wall. She didn't want to look at the boy right now. She just wanted something relaxing...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 15, 2012 12:48 am

Rayne looked into the shower when he heard her coughing, "Kasi are you okay?" He could feel himself getting aroused by looking at her, but he had to keep those feelings down. He wasn't about to take advantage of someone who couldn't remember a week ago, let alone someone he cared about. He cleared his throat and stared at a spot on the floor to keep his mind off of her.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 15, 2012 12:54 am

She shook her head. "It hurts so much..." She guessed she should explain it all. "It feels like the same headache I got at the lake... I've been feeling them a lot lately and just random moments... I don't know what they are." She twiddled her fingers. The warm water was so nice. She let it flow through her hair, sending a chill down her spine.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 15, 2012 1:00 am

Rayne looked up, "Maybe they're points of remembrance. But I'm not sure why my bathroom would be one because you haven't been here before." He shook his head as he thought it over. It didn't make sense to him. He peaked into the shower at Kasi, use the body wash on the rack, we can get you some womenly scented body wash and shampoo if you'd like."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 am

The body wash? Must be like soap. She took the bottle and spread it over her body, letting the water wash the suds away. She put some shampoo into her hair and let the water wash it away again. She guessed she was done. She wasn't positive what to do. She chewed her lip a little and turned around to the boy. "Uhh... what do I do now?" She didn't like not knowing things like this. She wished she could remember some things...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 15, 2012 1:13 am

Rayne pulled a towel off the rack and dried Kasi off a little, "That." He started to passionately kiss Kasi, he grabbed her wrists and pinned her against the glass shower wall. Rayne then picked her up in his arms as he continued to passionately kiss her. He smiled as he carried her out of the bathroom and onto his bed.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 15, 2012 1:19 am

The boy wrapped a towel around her. It relaxed her a bit. He started to kiss her. She was fine with that. He pushed her up against a wall and began kissing her again. Her cheeks turned red. Dark red. She couldn't move. The boy picked her up. He didn't stop kissing. She shut her eyes. She didn't kiss back. She was a little scared. She didn't like being held against the wall. She was still pretty sensitive, especially after that headache. She just didn't move...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 15, 2012 1:38 am

Rayne pulled away, "Sorry, it just, it came over me." He stood up and walked to where he set his clothes, he took his towel off without a care. He put his clothes on and then his watch and then grabbed his wallet and put it in his back pocket. He walked down the stairs and pushed the button twice in the garage as the lift up even more to show an extremely nice sports car on the third platform. He walked back upstairs and spoke up, "You ready to go?"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 15, 2012 1:46 am

The boy apologized. He got dressed. She turned her head away to let him dress. He left. She let out a sigh. She liked the boy. She did... but she wasn't comfortable with some of the things he did. She stroked her wet hair for a bit. She stood up. She went to the other room and grabbed the clothes the boy offered her the day before. She pulled them on. She stepped back out. The boy was there. "Yeah..." Her voice was soft. She was feeling shy again.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 15, 2012 1:53 am

He went back down the stairs and into the garage, Kasi's door was already open and he got in to the driver's seat. He turned the car on and waited for her. Once she got in the car he opened the garage door put the car in reverse and slammed on the gas as they shot out into the street. He immediately shifted into first as the car started an extremely long burnout. He felt rejected and that could be seen in his gear shifts. Though once soft, were now slammed into place as they roared through the city.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 15, 2012 2:03 am

She followed the boy back downstairs and got into the car with him. "Thank you..." They were going to a tailor... somebody that made clothes. Made clothes especially for her. Huh. She felt special. She formed a little smile and stared at the floor of the car. She took a deep breath. She was feeling okay now. She put her hand near the boy's hand. He was driving. She didn't want to make it hard for him. She stared out at the street. Things were okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 15, 2012 2:08 am

Rayne looked over at Kasi for a split second and then back on the road as he weaved in and out of cars. He started to slow down and the parked in front of building. He stepped out of the car and walked inside. He seemed like a completely different person now. Confident and commanding as he spoke to the shop owner, "We need to finish the suit you owe me, and she needs a whole wardrobe, take measurements then show her some colors and styles. Don't push her, she's indecisive."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 15, 2012 10:02 am

The boy didn't hold her hand during the car ride. That was fine. She got out of the car and followed the boy into the shop. He acted so serious towards the man. He said she was indecisive. She wasn't exactly sure what that meant. In the context of the sentence it could be shy... She stood close to the boy and looked to the store owner.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum