Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunion

Post by Ethan Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Rayne took a bite of his steak and then ate a fry, "If you're not comfortable, I could go." He continued to eat his food as he waited for her answer. He drank some more water and he looked around and waved at a couple friends as they came into the restaurant.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:40 pm

She looked back up to him and nervously shook her head. "N-no..." She chewed on her lip. "Please stay. I don't... I'm not comfortable with things like this. But, you've been so kind to me. I'll try to be better." She twirled her fork around in her fingers. "Please don't leave me alone..." She started to shake a little. The boy was the only thing she could even consider a friend. The only thing even close. She shut her eyes.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Rayne reached across the table and placed his hand on hers, "I'm sorry, you just seemed like you didn't want me here with you." He continued to eat his food with his other hand as he pulled his hand away, "I'm sorry. I just can't help but think of who you were and not who you are."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:58 pm

The boy reached over and touched her hand. She tensed up a bit, but was feeling okay. She opened her eyes up and smiled at the boy. "That's okay." She gave a bit of a smirk and looked off to the side. "I must've been a pretty great person back then." She hadn't shown this side of her before in front of people. She hoped it was okay. She felt a little uncomfortable. So arrogant...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 1:03 am

Rayne smiled as she didn't pull away, "You were an amazing person, one who I cared for immensely and still do, even if you don't reciprocate the feeling." Rayne pulled his hand away, "However you were pretty stubborn when I met you. The first time I met you, you were covered in someone else's blood because he teased you. You shouldn't feel sorry about it, he's fine although I do believe he stopped going here."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 1:10 am

She looked down at their hands. "I'm trying the best I can... I'm new to this..." Her eyes started to widen at the thought of being covered in someone's blood. "I... I hurt people? For something as simple as that?" She was shocked. She shivered. "I... did I do that a lot?" Her eyes turned glassy. She was going to cry...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 1:15 am

Rayne walked over to her to comfort her, "You did, but you stopped once you started living with me. Partially because people stopped teasing you when they found out that you could get a friend easier than most of them, and because I helped you through a lot." He rubbed her wrists, "I caught you cutting yourself one night and you started crying. I remember staying up all night with you in my arms and I realized how much I actually cared about you."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 1:31 am

The boy was calming her. He rubbed her wrists. She hurt herself... That sounded terrible. She was such a terrible person. How could she have even existed before. She shut her eyes and let a few tears drip down her cheeks. "I... I... I..." She started breathing as deeply as she could. She needed something to comfort her. She was shaking. She crossed her arms.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 1:38 am

Rayne wrapped his arms around her in a comforting hug, "You weren't, are not, and never will be a bad person. You had some demons you had to get rid of, it's understandable. Don't blame yourself for something you had no control over." He smiled as he sat next to her, "You're an amazing person and someone who I saw as not only a friend, but an equal, and someone I could spend an extremely long time with."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 1:55 am

She dropped her head. The boy was hugging her. She continued to cry. She took a deep breath. "Thank you..." She touched his hands and placed her's over them. She wiped her eyes on her shoulders. "I don't want to be like that again... Please make sure I'm okay." She stroked the boy's arms. She hated physical contact. She was okay with this. The boy kept her calm. It was so new...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 2:06 am

Rayne placed his finger under her chin and lifted her head up, "Hey, look at me. You are not a bad person. You did stop cutting yourself." He leaned in and kissed her forehead. He smiled as he pulled away from the kiss, "You're an amazing individual, Kasi, there is nothing wrong with you and I will make sure this stuff doesn't repeat Honestly, you had been gone for so long most people though you had passed away. They'll be glad to see you back."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 2:16 am

The boy kissed her forehead. She should have probably hugged him, but she wasn't comfortable with it. She rubbed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Thank you, Rayne..." She was better. She wasn't crying anymore. Her eyes were still red and puffy, though. She didn't smile yet. "I thought you said... that I didn't make many friends." She put her hands in her lap and shut her eyes again. She wanted to relax.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 2:21 am

Rayne chuckled, "That's the thing about disappearing, people suddenly care." He leaned back in his chair and drank the rest of his water, "Do you know if you get motion sickness? Just wondering, cause I want to go for a drive and I don't feel like leaving you here alone." He smiled as he said that from behind the glass.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 2:27 am

She shook her head and took another bite of food. The crying may have upset her stomach a bit, but she was still hungry. "Sorry. I can't remember anything about myself." She had her eyes opened and focused on her plate. She didn't want to think about it anymore. She wanted to believe that she was normal, but she knew it wasn't true. There were some odd things going on with her. She pushed a strand of her hair back behind her ear. Everything felt so unnatural.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 2:32 am

Rayne looked up and noticed the look on her face, "You might enjoy this, c'mon." He dropped a tip on the table and stood up stretching. He stood and waited for Kasi to stand as well as he headed for the door. He looked outside, it had started to rain, "Perfect conditions." He took his jacket off and handed it to Kasi, "It's raining outside, use the hood." He could see his car up against the side of the Male's dorm.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 2:35 am

The boy stood. She took another bite of food. She probably wasn't going to finish it, anyway. She got up and followed the boy, staying close beside him. She took his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders. Rain outside... she pulled the hood on, as per the suggestion. The boy was kind. She reached out and let a couple droplets hit her hand. Huh... she liked water. Maybe there was a reason she woke up at the lake.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 2:40 am

"Stay here, I'll bring the car over." He quickly sprinted to the car, unlocked it, and got in. The lights turned on first and then the car roared to life. He pulled away from the wall and hammered the gas and then pulled the hand break as he got close, The back end slide towards the right and the passenger door flung open for Kasi to hop in, "You use to hate riding in a car with me, maybe you won't get motion sickness now."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 2:45 am

She nodded. He seemed like a reckless driver, especially in this rain, but she had to try trusting him. If she couldn't trust him, it would just be too hard for anyone. She tentatively crawled into the car and shut the door. "I didn't like to ride in the car? Odd. I wonder what it'll be like now..." She had a strange feeling about the car. Something about it seemed different now that she was actually inside one.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 2:50 am

Rayne started off slowly towards the front gates and once they were on the road he slowly pushes down on the accelerator and upshifted to give Kasi a bit of a feel of the car. He looked over and smiled at her, "How're you feeling?" He didn't really give her a chance to respond, he just floored the accelerator which threw their heads back from the torque of the car.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 9:56 am

They were moving nice and slow. She held a small smile. Good. This wasn't so bad at all. Very easy... The boy sped up a bit more. She just took a breath. "I think... Uh..." They were still speeding up. The car was getting faster. Her hands tightned. "I... I don't..." She chewed her lip. She didn't like this.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Rayne let off the accelerator, and even though they were slowing down they were still passing cars going the speed limit. He had to downshift twice because they were slowing down. He tapped the accelerator and barely held it in place to go a constant speed, "Sorry about that, just had to see how fast I could go with you in the car. Are you good now?" He checked the rear view mirror and the side mirror as he changed lanes.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 7:53 pm

They slowed. The speed seemed more manageable. She swallowed hard. "Mhmm... I don't think I very much like riding in cars... But I'll be fine." She kept her eyes focused out the window. It calmed her to know they were moving and this violent shaking wasn't done in place. She placed her hands in her lap and took some deep breaths.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Rayne reached over and placed his hand on Kasi's seeing as he was going a steady speed on a highway and didn't need to shift, "How're you feeling?" He pulled his hand back over to downshift as they were headed into Megiddo, he pulled the wheel hard to the right and they drifted around a corner, "Sorry if that upsets you, some jackass behind me wouldn't let me slow down. He continued on the street and then turned left into a parking lot, "You're about to have the best damn Chinese food you will ever have. He parked the car and turned it off.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 01, 2012 8:30 pm

They were moving in such an odd way. She shut her eyes tight when the car swerved. She just breathed deeply. The boy's hand was on her's. It calmed her a bit. They stopped. She felt a shiver run down her spine. They stopped. She nodded. "Sounds good." She felt so comfortable with the boy now. She was glad to have met him. He kept her calm. She wasn't sure how to open the door. She hoped the boy would help before she had to ask...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Rayne reached over and pulled the lever on her door and it popped open. He did the same to his door and stepped out, "I'll shut your door, Kasi." He grabbed the key out of the ignition and then shut his door, walked over to the passenger door and shut that one as well. He hit a button on his key chain and the doors locked and the car beep-beeped. He smiled at Kasi as he walked towards the door.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum