Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reunion - Page 4 Empty Re: Reunion

Post by Ethan Mon May 07, 2012 12:55 am

Rayne chuckled, "You were as timid as a rabbit until poked, but no you weren't overly violent. We were sparring and it got out of hand pretty quickly." He upshifted into second as they rounded a corner and because the streets were wet the back end of the car stepped out. However, Rayne got it under control and downshifted and then stopped at a light, "I mean, you seemed to calm down a lot once we were together. I remember one night you layed your head on my chest and we just laid there, nothing happened, but we just laid there until we both fell asleep."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 07, 2012 12:58 am

She nodded. She hoped he was telling the truth. That last sentence sounded kinda cute. She guessed they must've been pretty close before. She guessed she wouldn't get any more responses about her violence. The boy seemed to believe she was okay. She looked out the window. "Would you like it if I stayed in your room?" She preferred being alone, but she was set with a roommate. She would prefer being with the boy than a random stranger.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon May 07, 2012 1:04 am

Rayne looked over at Kasi, "I don't stay there that much anymore. I'm going to be finishing school soon so I have a place here in Megiddo to be after I graduate. It's actually where my truck is at." He turned left on another street and then went straight for a while. He started to slow down and pressed the box on his visor. It scanned his thumb beeped, and then a garage door on their right opened. He pulled in slowly between these four pylons that held up a platform with a truck on top the platform. He turned the car off and smiled, "This is Casa de la Rayne."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 07, 2012 1:08 am

The entered a garage. Apparently the boy lived here. She looked around. She didn't really know what to think of it. She didn't open the door. She just stared out the window. "Would you mind if I stayed in your room at school by myself?" It would give her a room to herself. If she picked up information correctly, that was. If she spent nights there with the boy, he probably didn't have a roommate.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon May 07, 2012 1:22 am

Rayne nodded his head and opened his door, "I don't see a problem with that. You might want to get out though, because when I push the button on the wall the car goes down." He stepped out of the car and grabbed his box, "You can put your box in my fridge." He did just that as he walked into the other room. He came back out and pressed the button which made the platform come down.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 07, 2012 1:27 am

She looked at the door of the car. She just needed to do what the boy did earlier. She pulled the handle. The door opened up. She got out and shut the door. Easy enough. She followed the boy around. She didn't even know what to do. She felt so helpless on her own. She was getting too dependent on the boy. It probably wasn't healthy, but he was so nice to her.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon May 07, 2012 1:41 am

Rayne placed his hands on her, and he guided her towards the fridge. He then went back out to the garage and checked under the truck's hood. He then closed the hood and then ran upstairs to grab something out of his closet. He shouted down from upstairs, "Just get in the truck, I'm grabbing a jacket for you!" He grabbed a jacket and then came downstairs and got in the truck, he handed it to Kasi, and smiled, "This is a good jacket, you can have it if you want."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 07, 2012 1:48 am

He brought her to a large box and left. She pulled on the handle. Another door. She put the box inside. It was cold in there... She shut the door. Huh... Such a strange thing. Why didn't she know about it? It seemed like a pretty common thing. She came back to the garage. The boy wasn't here. She felt lost. She heard the boy call down. She got into the truck. These doors were much easier than she thought. She sat in the car for a little bit before the boy came back and handed a jacket to her. She shook her head, smiling. "Thank you, but I don't want to take it from you."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 08, 2012 5:37 am

Rayne smiled, "Take it." Rayne got into the truck on the other side, "Seriously, it's yours now you might as well wear it." He turned the key and the truck roared to life, the truck was even louder than the car and didn't have a clutch or a stick shift in the middle console. Instead he pulled a lever on the right side of the steering wheel down and the R on dash lit up, Rayne released the break and the truck slowly backed out of the garage. He turned the radio on and kept it low. He pushed the lever up and the D lit up as he pressed the gas lightly.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 08, 2012 7:39 pm

She guessed it was hers. No turning back... Maybe she could return it sometime later. She pulled it on. It was a little big. She didn't mind. Most of the things she wore were big. The truck started to move. It was so loud. She jumped a bit. It was vibrating a lot more, too. She chewed on her lip. It would be fine. The boy wouldn't let her get hurt. And now they were going to the lake...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed May 09, 2012 6:51 am

He looked over at Kasi and put his hand on her arm, "Hey, it's fine." He smiled at her as he turned the wheel to the right. He sped up a bit, but was still going the speed limit. He looked back over and Kasi, "You're welcome to stay in my dorm room by the way. But I'm graduating in a few weeks which means it won't be my room anymore." He sped up a little more as the speed limit increased. This continued for a few minutes until they were just outside of Megiddo, he turned right onto a dirt path road which was basically just mud. He turned the high beams and fog lamps on. The truck shifted from side to side as it drove over the uneven road, "Do you remember where at the lake you woke up?"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 09, 2012 7:46 pm

The boy was graduating soon. He was going to leave. She bit hard on her lip. She didnt want that... They moved onto the dirt path. He truck jumped a bit, it startled her. She bit down harder. She started to feel her mouth slowly start to fill up with a strong, metallic flavor. It was disgusting. She pressed her to the cut. She wanted to speak up, but she was a bit busy. She tried to speak. "Pease on't eave..." Her words were a little childishly spoken, but she couldn't help it.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 2:51 am

Rayne continued to stare at the dirt road, "I don't plan on leaving, the day I graduate I'm applying for the mechanical teaching position. I don't want to leave that place." He smiled as he looked over and then it turned into a frown, "Kasi your bit through your lip, you're bleeding!" He stopped the truck rather abruptly and reached for the first aid kit he had behind his seat, "Why'd you bite your lip so hard? You're more safe in this truck than you were in the car. The reason the truck jumps is because the suspension has to be stiff for when I go Mudding in this truck." He opened the first aid kit Amd pulled out bandages and a small wet cloth that'll sterilize her cut. He placed his hand on her shoulder and looked into her eyes, "This might sting a little, don't jerk away."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 9:56 am

She felt like a child. She was probably acting like one. The boy stared in her eyes. She nodded and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and left her mouth open for the boy. "Sorry..." That was all she said before she waited for the boy. She had to relax herself or she would get scared again. Something was going to hurt. She hoped it was going to be okay. She must be too much of a hassle for the boy. He was probably better off without her. She wondered why he kept her around.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 10:05 am

Rayne dabbed the wet cloth on the cut and smiled as he did it, not out of some sadistic love for blood, he did it to comfort her. He continued to dab the cloth with one hand, "You know, you're more or less the same now when I first met you. Things I would find normal confused you, you didn't understand technology. I guess that's partially why I liked you so much, your actions and personality fascinated me. I remember the time you cut your wrists, I bandaged you up and we just laid on my bed with you in my arms. Although the night didn't start so well, it actually ended up being a great night." He stopped dabbing the wet cloth and placed the bandage over the cut.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 7:59 pm

It stung a little bit. She didn't mind the pain. The boy told her more about herself. She liked these stories. They were nice. They made her feel like she was more of a person. The boy bandaged her mouth. She smiled a bit. It hurt a little. She nodded. "Is it okay... Would you tell me more stories?" She was starting to feel more relaxed. She was feeling better with the boy.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Rayne put everything away and pressed the gas lightly again, "Well, let me think." Eventually it opened into a clearing and there was the lake, "Where did you wake up at?" He looked over at Kasi, it had finally stopped raining, but it was night now. He looked away for a second, he put the truck in park and unbuckled his belt as he crawled out the back window that slid open. He fiddled with the lights on the roof and they came on, lighting up a lot of the lake. He crawled back in through the window. He looked over at Kasi, "I remember our first kiss. You pulled away, but then came back. I also remember the night I came back after I was gone for a week, we cuddled and kissed so much that night."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 8:24 pm

The boy lit up the entire lake. The boy told her some more about them. She blushed a bit. He must be toying with her. She didn't pick up any joking mood... Did they really? She wondered if it meant she was obligated to be with the boy again. She did like the boy... she wasn't sure how much yet, though. She was just friends with him for now. He was helping her figure out what happened. Maybe she did like him that much... It was too much to think about. She opened the door and stepped outside. She walked around a little, the grass crunching underneath her feet. "Uhh..." She pointed her finger to a spot on the grass. "There." She wasn't sure why she remembered the spot so vividly.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Rayne turned the truck that way, "Hmm, that's pretty in the open. If someone did this to her, and put her there that would've meant that they wanted her to be found. Or maybe she had an accident, but she looks fine." He stepped out of the truck and walked over the spot, but it was just grass he couldn't see anything, "C'mere Kasi." He'd wave her over as he said this.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 8:37 pm

She nodded and went to the boy. She looked at the spot. She looked at the lake. All the trees. Something about this lake. Her head was starting to ache again. She stood close to the boy. She looked at the spot she remembered. "That's it... I woke up right there." She held her eyes on the spot for a bit. It didn't make any sense to her. She looked at the water. It was so pretty. She enjoyed masses of water. Then again, this was the only bit she'd ever seen.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 8:47 pm

"You told me a lot about this lake. I remember you said you just enjoyed being here." He looked at Kasi, "I don't see anything of yours that I recognize, though." He looked back at the truck and then the lake, it looked oddly beautiful with the lights shining over it. He looked at Kasi, "Y'know, just because we were together in the past doesn't mean we have to be now. I'm not gonna force you into something that you don't want to do. I never have, and not gonna start now."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 9:17 pm

She nodded. "Yeah, I understand..." It was like the boy was reading her mind. She was about to bite her lip when she remembered. She twiddled her fingers a bit. "I... I do like you. I'm just not sure yet..." She stepped close to the edge of the water and stared down into it. She started to feel something really strange. She wanted to jump into it. She wanted to go swimming. She turned around and looked back at the boy.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Rayne looked in her eyes, and then he looked at the water it was surprisingly clear, it didn't seem to be murky at all. Right then he pulled his shirt and jacket off. He pulled his boots and socks off and then unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants as he walked into the water, "It's been a while since I've swam. Certainly haven't ever swam in here.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 10, 2012 9:26 pm

The boy started stripping. She started to get scared. Maybe she had it all wrong. The boy was almost completely naked when he walked into the water. The boy was in the water. She wanted to swim, too... she didn't know if she should. Should she strip down too? She hated things like this. She didn't know what was acceptable. She didn't know what she would be more comfortable with. And then there was her scythe. She couldn't get too far from it. If she did... She guessed... She pushed her skirt off. Her socks, her shoes. She pulled the scythe off and set it on the edge of the lake. She didn't really want her shirt off. She would be too expose that way. She stepped into the water. She was only knee deep before she stopped. It was a little cold. She turned her head to the boy to see his approval.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Rayne had dove under water and then came back up, he looked over at Kasi and smiled, "I don't bite, I promise!" He chuckled as he said that and then swam around a bit more. He dove under the water again and then popped up again a few seconds later, "I am gonna go turn off the flood lights, the fog lamps and head lights will be enough to see. With that he swam to shore ran to the truck bed, hopped in and turn ed them off. The lake was still pretty lit up, but not as well as before.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum