Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi) - Page 7 Empty Re: A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 pm

She smiled. He was showing interest in the girl. She wasn't sure if it was genuine. She didnt mind. "She's wonderful. I adopted her almost a year ago. She came in here, really badly injured and we got pretty close." It sounds a little crazy, but she left out a lot of stuff. Things she just didn't need to say. And many things that just weren't appropriate. She smiled to herself. She loved the happy memories. Especially during these stressful times.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi) - Page 7 Empty Re: A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

Post by Apocalypse Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 am

Jake raised an eyebrow in his head, he would have thought that Togi would be defensive of why Jake wanted to know more about her adopted daughter. She wasn't, the nurse looked happy instead, perhaps the nurse wanted her daughter to have more friends. The short explanation was probably a hint though, he wondered just how close Togi had gotten with the girl for her to decide to adopt her. Weird, it seemed like Togi enjoyed forming new relationships within the infirmary, judging by what happened with Hunter and apparently her adopted daughter. "Sounds like it was an interesting meeting. How exactly did she end up getting badly injured?" Jake asked, genuinely curious about the events of their meeting.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:19 pm

She chewed her lip a little, shrugging. "I'm not actually completely sure. She used to be really shy back then and had a little trouble talking about things." Not to mention the mental disorders. "Well... She had some chunks of shrapnel in her. All I picked up was that she got attacked by somebody. They probably had a power of sorts. I'm not sure." She twiddled her fingers a little. It was a sad few days.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:33 am

Odd, Jake didn't really know many students that were violent enough to attack a girl like they did with Togi's daughter, sure he had basically melted off Hunter's eye but it was an accidental move caused by the adrenaline of the fight, he hadn't been thinking much when he blasted Hunter's face with fire. Of course from what he heard from Togi about her adopted daughter it didn't sound like she was the sort to enjoy fighting at all, so she had most likely been assaulted. "That's dangerous, I didn't know any students would do that. Your daughter doesn't seem like the sort of person to get into a fight based on what I've heard of her." Jake commented.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:05 pm

She shook her head. "I don't know if it was a student... But, yeah, she's really shy, and she scares easily. She doesn't like violence at all. But, she's better now, so I guess it's okay." The girl still showed some signs of being effected by it, but for the most part, things were okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Jake frowned, "But who else other than a student would have powers?" The auburn haired boy asked curiously. Jake had thought that the only people who held abilities like himself were already in Darks, unless someone decided not to join that is. But if they didn't wish to enter the school then why would they be close enough to one of their students to injure them? Oh well, it wasn't any of his business, Jake was still certain that Togi's daughter was merely caught in the middle of a violent student's attack.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 pm

She shrugged. "I don't really know. And I can't investigate it. I'll just have to lead it be and try to work on it if I get any information." She sighed a little. It sucked... But if the girl had never gotten injured, they would never have met each other. So, she guessed she was a little grateful of the attacker for that...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Jake shrugged, "I see, that's quite disappointing. Not being able to look for the one that hurt your daughter and all." He didn't really have much to say now, things were probably going to get a little boring, unless another injured student came in but Jake doubted that would happen. Oh well, back to the boring magazines for him.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:49 pm

She shrugged. "Not really. She's happy with me. I'm happy with her. I don't really want to know who did it... I'm a little scared of what I might do to them." She chewed on her lip a little. She may have sounded a little aggressive there. She hoped the boy didn't mind. She sat up and sighed a little. "Do you want something to eat or drink?" She needed something else to do.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:38 am

"Oh well look at the bright side, you never would've met up with your daughter or get as close as you are to her now if not for that attack." That wasn't really the way Jake looked at things but he had ran out of things to say about the issue now. "A cup of water would be great, I haven't drank anything in hours."
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:02 pm

She shrugged and stood up. That was true. She smiled a little. She walked over to her kitchen and grabbed a glass. She put it under the sink and filled it up. She walked back to the boy, setting the glass on the nightstand. She sat down on the bed and took a deep breath. "I'm bored." She started to stroke her hair. It made her happy. She still smiled.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:35 am

Jake watched as Togi retrieved the glass of water he asked for, he almost immediately snatched the glass off the nightstand and began to drink. He barely felt the bed shifting as Togi sat on it, claiming she was bored and stroking her hair. Weird, Jake chalked it up to be one of those things that women liked to do, like shopping and all that. "I don't know what to do either, you have some board games here or something?" Jake asked as he watched the nurse stroke her hair.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:57 am

She sighed and shook her head. "Nope, sorry." She should probably get some. It would be for the best. Then maybe the girl would be a bit happier. She took a deep breath and smiled. She continued to play at her hair. She liked her hair. It was so smooth and long. It made her happy. She looked over at the boy. "Any other ideas?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:23 am

[Argh my holiday ends tomorrow Sad ]

Jake sighed slightly, so there wasn't anything to do around here. The nurse had gone back to playing with her hair shortly after answering his question, Jake was still wondering why she seemed to enjoy doing that. Hearing Togi's question, Jake shrugged, "Nope, I don't really do much other than taking naps or walks in the outskirts. Too noisy anywhere else. I actually met Hunter during one of those walks today."
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:59 am

She nodded. Nothing but napping all day. She could get into that. She remembered the good times when she used to just sleep all the time. At the time she didn't really like it, but in retrospect it was so awesome. She smiled a little bit. "I'm sorry it's so boring around here. People usually don't stay so long, and if they do they usually can't really move on their own." She let go of her hair and looked down at the ground. It felt like such an odd job, being a nurse, but she wouldn't give it up. She really did enjoy it.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:25 am

Jake nodded, "It's fine, completely understandable actually. Most people wouldn't stay here longer than they have to. No offense of course." Jake said, adding the last part as an afterthought, he didn't want to accidentally offend the person fixing his wings after all. Togi had stopped playing with her hair and was looking at the ground, the auburn haired boy wondered what she was thinking about. Probably about her daughter, or not. Jake couldn't be too sure.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:26 pm

She shut her eyes. Things were so boring. She took in a deep breath. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "I'm so sorry... but I really need to get some sleep. I'm not feeling very well." She twiddled her fingers. She didn't like lying. But... she was just getting bored here. And she did need the sleep. It wasn't completely lying....
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:41 am

Jake suppressed a sigh, the nurse was horribly bored and frankly so was he One thing to note was that Togi was horrible at lying or perhaps he was just good at detecting them. "Sure, no problem, I think I"ll just take a nap too." Jake answered, allowing the nurse to leave and go off to do her own stuff.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:35 pm

She nodded. "Alright... If you need me, I'll be right in the other room. Just call..." She stood up and turned around. She guided herself to the door in the back and headed through. She shut the door behind her. She walked over to her bed and collapsed in it. She wasn't feeling too well, really... she just didn't want to be with him anymore.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Jake nodded back at the nurse, not that she saw it since she stood up and turned around too quickly. Waiting till Togi shut the door behind her, Jake readjusted himself on the bed, his face lying on the pillow and his back facing the ceiling. That was the only way to sleep if he had his wings out after all.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7